Trolls_unmasked / Tattlers_unmasked

Glitterballs

Feb 21, 2024
I've finally worked out who they are! It's the moderator YEL! I knew I reconginsed that picture! and she's using peoples personal data to doxx them!! So typical of tattle mods and their hypocrisy.
I wondered this before. I suppose some people must have signed up to tattle using their own details.

Aug 24, 2023
I've finally worked out who they are! It's the moderator YEL! I knew I reconginsed that picture! and she's using peoples personal data to doxx them!! So typical of tattle mods and their hypocrisy.
She's a fat old slapper who sits in front of her laptop with her stained granny knickers on, fag ash all over her keyboard with her 40 cats.
Sad bitter lonely old crank is what she is.
She does nothing more but obsess over tattle watching and waiting for someone to make a mistake. She can't find someone who is completely locked down. She relies on people over sharing. It's not hard to find most of these tattlers.

Glitterballs

Feb 21, 2024
She's a fat old slapper who sits in front of her laptop with her stained granny knickers on, fag ash all over her keyboard with her 40 cats.
Sad bitter lonely old crank is what she is.
She does nothing more but obsess over tattle watching and waiting for someone to make a mistake. She can't find someone who is completely locked down. She relies on people over sharing. It's not hard to find most of these tattlers.

Sounds accurate. Lots of Tattlers give away their name, date of birth, appearance, everything. One called north something has been exposed on Mumsnet recently her Twitter account and everything. Craziness

yellow-pink

Mar 2, 2024
A person called Jojo76. She outed her and posted photos. I don’t agree with a lot of posters on Tattle but this isn’t the way.
Sounds accurate. Lots of Tattlers give away their name, date of birth, appearance, everything. One called north something has been exposed on Mumsnet recently her Twitter account and everything. Craziness
You doxxed passed over both details. This poster is ItsDatCuw from tattle and many accounts on reddit including sea_number_xxx (various different numbers as banned several times there for doxxing).
You know exactly the usernames that you doxxed.

Jul 16, 2023
Oh mate that latest one was the worst yet! What was she actually outing? The fact this lady had an opinion? Wow! She stalked back about 15 years on her socials and the best she could do was find a lovely spread she’d put on. Round of applause for the attention seeking loser! 👏

Your cobs looked banging by the way if you read here. do that arsehole, she’s a prick!

MagDoll

Sep 25, 2023
Oh mate that latest one was the worst yet! What was she actually outing? The fact this lady had an opinion? Wow! She stalked back about 15 years on her socials and the best she could do was find a lovely spread she’d put on. Round of applause for the attention seeking loser! 👏

Your cobs looked banging by the way if you read here. do that arsehole, she’s a prick!
Who this time? Lol 😂

roycroppersdog

Apr 14, 2024
Earth
"Michelle" linked to a metro article where she mentioned a thread on tattle trying to find out who she was? I thought any mention of her meant a warning? I've never seen a thread.

Also goes on to say she makes sure every unmasking is correct yet people HAVE accused her of unmasking the wrong people?

If she's shocked by whats on tattle, god help her if she goes on twitter!

Beanflicker

Mar 4, 2024
"Michelle" linked to a metro article where she mentioned a thread on tattle trying to find out who she was? I thought any mention of her meant a warning? I've never seen a thread.

Also goes on to say she makes sure every unmasking is correct yet people HAVE accused her of unmasking the wrong people?

If she's shocked by whats on tattle, god help her if she goes on twitter!

I looked up that article and even though they have blurred the face it’s pretty bad that they have used some of the TU screenshots. Anyone who knows her could probably identify her.

roycroppersdog

Apr 14, 2024
Earth
I looked up that article and even though they have blurred the face it’s pretty bad that they have used some of the TU screenshots. Anyone who knows her could probably identify her.
I think its awful. 2 wrongs don't make a right.

This has always been an issue with "trolling" though. There's a difference between someone not liking someone and making a comment on their appearance/personality/something they have done vs people who are harassed, directly messaged about their appearance/personality etc

People blanket use the term "trolling" to describe something they didn't like reading on the Internet. If you disagree with what I've said does that make me a troll?

I get that there's some nasty stuff on tattle but it's nothing different to what I've seen on twitter/tiktok/the daily mail comments section.

Then you have the inception that is people on reddit bitching about users on tattle, as if what they are doing is any different to someone on tattle bitching about an influencer?

I think its a very dangerous hobby to expose people.