AliceEvansGruff

• Thread starter @AliceEvansGruff
  • Start date
@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @purbrooktony: Actually kind of torn...

But when they scored I was pretty chuffed!

All three of us girls were born in the USA but all three have a mix of English + Welsh blood.

I usually support Italy but... 🤷‍♀️😂

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @SrowlesSarah: Lol I don't think so! And it was during half-time but I wasn't sure how long it was going to go on!

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @Ruthie_Snook: Thank you honey.

They just told me they don't need all the official trimmings as long as they could have mashed potato!

(Obvs I'm thinking of doing a few more things than that but was impressed by their low-maintenance)

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @Ruthie_Snook: I know - we were saying that today. Ioan running up and down screaming blue murder, me trying to calm him down, the girls not quite understanding what was going on - it was so much fun!

We still enjoyed it though.

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @mcg_becky: LOL is that what they're saying?

Don't they realize I don't read a single word?

"Do you give lessons on gaslighting" 👏👏👏

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @baabaababe: I understand. She got me at a bad moment and I already said I forgave what she said to me - I thought we were done.

If she wants to talk to me I would be very happy to sort it out.

I don't want anybody to feel unhappy.

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @kevan_yates: Oh no! That's awful. I'm so sorry... yes when you lose the other one for whatever reason you become very protective of them.

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @gc0123456: I don't think we have it.

It was on FOX.

I wasn't sure who to support! But that first USA goal was spectacular. So was the American goalie. Great game I thought overall.

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @jesusrock7: Thank you. I think that's what hit me in the gut - the idea that I was an idiot who hadn't even thought of cooking meals.

I think I overreacted. But I'm in hell at the moment, so it was the worst time to poke a bear.

I did make up with her - or so I thought. But now 🙅‍♀️