AliceEvansGruff

• Thread starter @AliceEvansGruff
  • Start date
@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @katytheauthor: Lol! Me too! WAY less boob. I want the ones I had before kids. And I want them to stay where I put them!

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @TanyaWa16645021: OH wait I think I have been misunderstood!😂

I nearly wept because he WASN'T in it! With relief! OMG perish the thought of weeping for that awful man!

I see where I wen't wrong. Twitter needs a way of indicating tone of voice!

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @katytheauthor: Yes and at random times!

South west lol!

I was really happy with the ones I got. I don't know why having babies makes some peoples grow so much and others not change at all! Not fair!

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @cookieAngel420: Nobody's does, do they?

I mean, just from years of being in the make-up trailer I know that my entire left side of my face is bigger than my right. But only make-up artists ever notice.

How rude of the photo thingy!

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @sexandtheswiss: See you're like me. That's the first thing that came to my mind too. I mean it's not the greatest look for anyone, but it's pretty easy to be close to a pre-school and not know it. Even here

If he was deliberately in front, then it's terrifying and they need to take him away.

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @jenoradio: 👏👏👏 Yeah well because - ya know - THAT would be a step too far...

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @JoJoFromJerz: Uh... so you've been grasping at the bit dangling down the back BEHIND the roll for how many years?