AliceEvansGruff

• Thread starter @AliceEvansGruff
  • Start date
@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @westend293: What?

I am ESTHER! Mother of all Vampires.

Now I trues you tone down a little because I am NT used to being spoken to like this.. Surtout from a minion

#VampireDiaries
#Esther
#TheOriginals

@

@AliceEvansGruff

THIS!

He's ALWAYS done it.
He (plus Joe and Mikha) legitimized Trump to the point where there was no going back.

Reporting on Trump's agenda? Now? Now that you know he has none and never HAS?

I HAVE DOUBTS ABOUT YOU CHUCK

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @Gonzalo85307646: I would have thought saving any lives at all was better than none? In any situation

@

@AliceEvansGruff

Disgusting smug little child who doesn't realize the fire he is playing within burn not only him but potentially thousands of others.

@Adidas please do the right thing

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @Mrhpeters: I did a wonderful Modern history course at school. It was exactly the opposite of that - we explored an discussed motive, necessity, greed.. (And of course the events themselves.)

The sad thing is I think that course was an outlier. Most people still just have to cram dates.

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @Gonzalo85307646: That's the question you asked!

Nobody knows. He chose the route he thought would save more lives. Singing indoors was one of the ways the droplets passed the fastest.

We'll never know if he was right to do so unless we artificially reconstruct that exact situation again.

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @ClosePiper: No - I am agreeing that we are underrepresented and that hardly anybody ever pays attention to that fact! We talk about race and age etc but rarely do we point out that it's almost NEVER a female. It's not in our DNA

Same with school shootings!

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @hedgeswoman: Yep, Also, whenever I have a raunchy dream.. it's him!

Then I wake up and realize it's not true and feel sad but also mightily relieved that I didn't get it on with the husband of the best First Lady ever! Phew!