AliceEvansGruff

• Thread starter @AliceEvansGruff
  • Start date
@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @4bruce7: I can literally smell it just by looking at that photo.

Nothing else I've ever come across smells anything like it.

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @SarahLouisaColl: That Dettol idea is really good!

I never know what to put in my younger one's bath when she is full of scratches and bumps after tree-climbing and skate-boarding!

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @Michael66708458: OMG Izal loo roll!

My grandmother's strange toilet which was outside the house and FREEZING!

The Izal roll was kind of like tracing paper! I used to sneak my own tissues in in later years!

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @StcFangirl: Me too - the picture the OP posted Brough it right back and it must hav been about 30 years

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @helgashakey: Yes it used to be enormous. My little hands had trouble manipulating a brand new bar.

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @meiginalah: I check my two at least one a night to reassure myself that they are actually in their beds and still breathing.

They are 13 and 9!!

That 'baby in danger!' feeling never seems to go away.

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @itsburgan: Do you need somebody to talk to?

I can talk to you. So can lots of others on here.

Please tell us what has happened. We want to help. You are worth of love and great things.

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @itsburgan: Aw I'm sorry.

I know how that feels. You didn't screw up anything you just made room for an even better one that is waiting for you around the corner!

I totally understand. The more you think about it the worse it seems. But this will seem like a blip in a month's time. 😘

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @bendymarsh: Me too. Different set of events, but now close to disabled, very immune suppressed and stuck with what they call CFS/fibromyalgia.