AliceEvansGruff

• Thread starter @AliceEvansGruff
  • Start date
@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @Everydaysexism5: WHOOOSH!!!!

My tweet was in reference to that day's WORDLE.

You were so eager to jump in you forgot to actually think about what it might have meant!!!😂😂😂

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @Everydaysexism5: You're jealous and mad. I've looked down your TL.

You're mad at everyone.

Go away.

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @Wilderauthor: I know that feeling. 😢 I think it's hormones. Honestly.

Obviously there are other 'triggers', but my worst 'fine to on the floor' moment shave been seemingly linked to nothing I am aware of

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @TonyEva92385840: Well Tone I could push it that tiny ILLEGAL little bit, but that would just seem lie I was showing off don't you think Tone?

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @StanWesleyL: odd, isn't it. there are definitely some paid ones.

Cos they repeat stuff over and over.

Oops s - I shouldn't even be mentionting - it - because I"m the dangerous one, right? (If I go missing please text (55 43778) It was him again)

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @Genxpunk69: Oh no! You poor thing I remember Hillsboro and for a few days they were showing gruesome videos of peoples' faces distorted through the wire. I can't get those out of my head to be honest. It almost like a feeling rather than a picture

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @JenBuckleyW: Oh thanks! yes I do I love picking up a great tip from somebody - which is why I guess I don't mind sharing. if it can help one person, you know?

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @KerryLou1971: THIS IS BRILLIANT LOU.

it's weirdly similar to one of my original ideas, which the same structure X to Z+, for example but ruder words.

This is amazing - this would get past the ruder words brigade and is less offensive

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @KerryLou1971: Me too! Sometimes 20 or 30 in a row!

She's gorgeous btw.

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @lizfraser1: We have some similar life experiences.

You keep my chin up when I can't get it off the floor.

You don't seem to let anything get to you.
(Plus you're funny)

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @vvillustration: me too - it's still only 10. 30 something so I might try to risk going back to bed. One kid still asleep the other thoroughly involved in building some kind of machine....

Shhh!