Becki Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Are all the commenters who talk about how amazing her dinner is on drugs or something? It’s literally heated up processed beige food. Surely they must be trolling to be suggesting her making a cookbook etc. 🤣 Like you can buy it from Iceland and heat it up yourself? Absolute weirdos

Mar 8, 2024
That belly in the black jump suit made me not want to eat ever again.
It’s not necessary for that at all.
Her fake away was shocking. The tin trays to have it in as well just shows her addiction is beyond help. Saying how excited she is several times over frozen Iceland food isn’t normal. Why does she bend her leg and pose it on her tip toes? She has no knees either. It looks like they have caved in

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
The way she tried to claim it was see-through as a reason why she didn’t like it, when in reality it was her massive belly that made it look ridiculous

That belly in the black jump suit made me not want to eat ever again.
It’s not necessary for that at all.
Her fake away was shocking. The tin trays to have it in as well just shows her addiction is beyond help. Saying how excited she is several times over frozen Iceland food isn’t normal. Why does she bend her leg and pose it on her tip toes? She has no knees either. It looks like they have caved in

Mar 8, 2024
No just no. Absolutely fing no. That take away is grim. Whether the kebab meat was in the pizza or on top it’s wrong. It’s all fing wrong. How she has just plated that up thinking it’s acceptable is beyond me. And has to mention she’s not drinking fizzy drinks still. Never mind the plate of sheer disgustingness though eh beck

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Agree, this looks rank 🤢 Also still drinking sugary drinks like capri sun instead of drinking water ffs

IMG_9681.jpeg

No just no. Absolutely fing no. That take away is grim. Whether the kebab meat was in the pizza or on top it’s wrong. It’s all fing wrong. How she has just plated that up thinking it’s acceptable is beyond me. And has to mention she’s not drinking fizzy drinks still. Never mind the plate of sheer disgustingness though eh beck

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Fair play to her for that walk today, I felt for the first time she pushed herself out of her comfort zone and shown a true reality of how hard it was for her. I just hope she mounts on it and continues pushing herself and her diet follows suit. I will get right behind her if she does go all in on getting healthy and slimmer. She needs to knock takeaways like the one last night on the head though as that was ridiculous.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
I swear that was my karma for being supportive of her 🤣🤣 did you notice the ice cream replenished itself midway through 🤣🤣
The thing with Becki is she doesn’t actually try to make serious or meaningful changes… After every waddle in the park or “dance” in her living room she eats like a 🐷 and undoes the benefits of the exercise. She might feel a bit better or slightly fitter but the benefits will be minimal at her size and with the lifestyle she has now. I just know she won’t stick to doing something healthy

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
The thing with Becki is she doesn’t actually try to make serious or meaningful changes… After every waddle in the park or “dance” in her living room she eats like a 🐷 and undoes the benefits of the exercise. She might feel a bit better or slightly fitter but the benefits will be minimal at her size and with the lifestyle she has now. I just know she won’t stick to doing something healthy
Yeah she does which is a shame, i want her to succeed but diet wise it doesn’t look like it’s happening any time soon does it. She could have a great account going on a weight loss journey.

Reactions: Anon_face_
Status
Not open for further replies.