Becki Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
@camila this was a Suitcase Sunday dance day! She couldn’t even go without an ice cream for one day so got soaked in the pissing rain lol 😳😂

Attachments

• IMG_1042.jpeg
    IMG_1042.jpeg
    162.6 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_1043.jpeg
    IMG_1043.jpeg
    161.8 KB · Views: 56

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
@camila this was a Suitcase Sunday dance day! She couldn’t even go without an ice cream for one day so got soaked in the pissing rain lol 😳😂
She was actually fing drenched to go get that ice cream and did she not get cheps that day too as well as her 10 person buffet in her suitcase.

Just seen this on an American TT account big becks would creaming her tent knickers over this dep
IMG_0418.jpeg

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Excited for suitcase Sunday too ladies 🤣🤣

On a side note - did you hear in her morning video yesterday say the hotel breakfast was amazing, she said I had a full English and the croissants and that were amazing too. She couldn’t just have one type of breakfast. She has to get a bit of everything available. Pig.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Excited for suitcase Sunday too ladies 🤣🤣

On a side note - did you hear in her morning video yesterday say the hotel breakfast was amazing, she said I had a full English and the croissants and that were amazing too. She couldn’t just have one type of breakfast. She has to get a bit of everything available. Pig.
It’s a Premier Inn breakfast, hardly a five star hotel one 🥴 The way she kept going on about an average breakfast 🙄

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
She was actually fing drenched to go get that ice cream and did she not get cheps that day too as well as her 10 person buffet in her suitcase.

Just seen this on an American TT account big becks would creaming her tent knickers over this dep
IMG_0418.jpeg
That video of her queueing for ice cream in the rain and looking absolutely massive 😳 Embarrassing

That dip would be too spicy for our Becks though 😔

Last edited:

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
She practically drools with excitement doesn’t she. She needs to sort her life out.

When she posts her walk/slow run videos she does get a fair bit of encouragement but why do people bother? Yeah it’s good she’s exercising a bit but all the encouragement is pointless when she’s troffing more than ever. Exercise can’t usually be a bad thing but I think in her case it is as she’s eating more cos of it.
I’m usually really positive when it comes to people doing exercise and changes like this but it’s just encouraged her to order more takeaways to compensate for her 10 minutes of waddling 🥴 She might slightly increase her fitness but at her size she’ll be restricted in how much she can push herself and continue to progress so without the diet part being changed it’s all a bit pointless 🙄

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
This girl is gonna die soon of her over eating and the constant junk food! It’s disgusting how much she eats!! She doesn’t work so who’s paying to feed her as it must cost a fortune everyday!! I can’t stand when people comment “you are a troll “ you are nasty”if you dare comment she shouldn’t be eating all that crap!! They say “ oh she’s so sweet and kind, you can’t say she’s fat”!!!
She gets quite a bit of money from her TikTok views/engagement and occasional ads she does, she lives at home and doesn’t pay bills so it all goes on her snacks/takeaways. She’s being paid to feed herself to death as her takeaway content gets more comments and views and incentivises her to post more of it for more money.

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
I’m usually really positive when it comes to people doing exercise and changes like this but it’s just encouraged her to order more takeaways to compensate for her 10 minutes of waddling 🥴 She might slightly increase her fitness but at her size she’ll be restricted in how much she can push herself and continue to progress so without the diet part being changed it’s all a bit pointless 🙄
10 minutes of waddling !!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Her pace is really slow from what I’ve seen on her Apple Watch pics she shows 🤣 It’s alarming that she’s physically challenged by walking so slow, then again she’s out of breath even when she dishes up takeaways 😳 It should all be ringing alarm bells for her… She’s stopped showing her heart rate after getting told how high it was… 150 BPM is very high and unhealthy, and her hiding it doesn’t make it go away. Bet she avoids going to the GP at all costs and ignores any problems she has so she doesn’t have to deal with the consequences of her lifestyle… Like if she’s not diagnosed then she can pretend it isn’t happening. I’d be surprised if she didn’t have several lifestyle related diseases currently.

Suitcase Sundays are going to be really out of control this year based on how much worse she is in general… Don’t remember her scoffing as many Easter eggs this time last year.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024

Waddling 🤣🤣 that’s what she does, I knew they’d be a word! 🤣 and yeah it is pointless that’s why I won’t get behind her and encourage her until she’s all in and her diet changes too. I honestly would really encourage her if she really went all in with trying to get well.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Her pace is really slow from what I’ve seen on her Apple Watch pics she shows 🤣 It’s alarming that she’s physically challenged by walking so slow, then again she’s out of breath even when she dishes up takeaways 😳 It should all be ringing alarm bells for her… She’s stopped showing her heart rate after getting told how high it was… 150 BPM is very high and unhealthy, and her hiding it doesn’t make it go away. Bet she avoids going to the GP at all costs and ignores any problems she has so she doesn’t have to deal with the consequences of her lifestyle… Like if she’s not diagnosed then she can pretend it isn’t happening. I’d be surprised if she didn’t have several lifestyle related diseases currently.

Suitcase Sundays are going to be really out of control this year based on how much worse she is in general… Don’t remember her scoffing as many Easter eggs this time last year.

Yeah I don’t recall last Easter being as calorific as this one so far. I was enraged when she bought the two eggs (most indulgent ones too) and then two muffins.

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
Where the do is this suitcase she is a lazy t 🤣 we have been waiting for months and she hasn’t even posted it yet. I bet she will post it teatime when she will get more views and engagement. As much as she plays the thick t she is really is clued up on how to make the most income from her posts. No doubt she has had a McDonald’s breakfast and will be gawking at all the kids dancing stinking out the hall with her fridge raiders and garlic breath 🤮

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
@PecanPieCrust @Eitak58 @camila @Anon_face_

Suitcase Sunday has been posted!!!
Isn't she a fing beast!!!! Imagine her waddling into the social club function room with that lot under her arm and on her shoulder :oops: :oops: She must be the actual talk of the place. At this point I truly wonder what she's thinking whilst packing it up. It's never fing ending, like Mary Poppins carpet bag! Jesus Christ i feel bloated watching that lot, shes a bloody blimp! :oops::oops::sick::sick:

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
Isn't she a fing beast!!!! Imagine her waddling into the social club function room with that lot under her arm and on her shoulder :oops: :oops: She must be the actual talk of the place. At this point I truly wonder what she's thinking whilst packing it up. It's never fing ending, like Mary Poppins carpet bag! Jesus Christ i feel bloated watching that lot, shes a bloody blimp! :oops::oops::sick::sick:
I fing knew she was gonna have a bigger bag. Really was like Mary Poppins bag none stop pile of junk She is disgusting all the food she puts in bloody stinks as well fridge raiders scotch eggs and no doubt she will have garlic dep for her goujons. She acts like she is their mum making kids lunches. The more I watch her with Paige the more creepy I find her.

Status
Not open for further replies.