Becki Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
Is she taking the piss with that cake. Them noises and the dancing and wowing. I can’t even believe she’s actually behaving this way and doesn’t see how wrong it is. She absolutely didn’t share that cake. I’m mortified for her watching that video. It’s disgusting the way she goes on. Also Becki please don’t say that word beginning with m it knocks me sick along side your sex noises when eating is just too much. Thanks

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Echo people’s sentiments regarding the cake video. She needs to get a life getting that excited over a piece of cake. And she just had to have custard didn’t she!! Again she has to go one step further with her greed.

• Love
Reactions: PecanPieCrust

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
So she ate 7 of the 12 layers in one sitting… Bet she polished off the rest later as a midnight snack

IMG_8331.jpeg

Reactions: fp149x

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
She actually puts me off food like I ain’t the best with food anyway I’m a picker but trying to force myself to have main meals so to come on and watch her literally dribble over what can only be described as the cake of all cakes that one piece alone would feed me and my kids and we would still be sickly 😩 really feel for her parents. She seriously can not be happy the state she’s in. Why has no one put a lock on the food because if my child was like that I’d of stepped in a long time ago

• Love
Reactions: PecanPieCrust

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
She actually puts me off food like I ain’t the best with food anyway I’m a picker but trying to force myself to have main meals so to come on and watch her literally dribble over what can only be described as the cake of all cakes that one piece alone would feed me and my kids and we would still be sickly 😩 really feel for her parents. She seriously can not be happy the state she’s in. Why has no one put a lock on the food because if my child was like that I’d of stepped in a long time ago
Imagine the tantrum she would have if she came downstairs and there was locks on all the kitchen cupboards and fridge? I'd pay to watch that! 😂 😂 😂

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
She defo can’t be happy can she no matter how much she licks the screen with delight 🤢🤮
She isn't happy, you can tell by the way she tries to justify her eating on her posts, she puts on that sickly Shirley Temple on the good ship lollipop voice to sound all cutesy in the hope people will lay off her in the comments, then stuffs her face like it's her last supper! Like i said previously on the Primark pictures someone took in the wild, she's absolutely massive and she looked so unhappy and depressed in them, she even admits she goes shopping earlier to avoid crowds cos she doesn't like it when it's busy, but she obviously worries about being seen in public and being scrutinised like last weeks Nando's post proved when them girls filmed her. She's quite happy to 'dance' (I use that term loosely) with Paige in dark carparks though isn't she? Although even then you can see she's uncomfortable doing it and it's all to impress Paige. If she's happy to eat herself to death just to make money on an app that won't be around forever then leave her to it. She will keep getting bigger and people will keep commenting, it's human nature lol. 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
She isn't happy, you can tell by the way she tries to justify her eating on her posts, she puts on that sickly Shirley Temple on the good ship lollipop voice to sound all cutesy in the hope people will lay off her in the comments, then stuffs her face like it's her last supper! Like i said previously on the Primark pictures someone took in the wild, she's absolutely massive and she looked so unhappy and depressed in them, she even admits she goes shopping earlier to avoid crowds cos she doesn't like it when it's busy, but she obviously worries about being seen in public and being scrutinised like last weeks Nando's post proved when them girls filmed her. She's quite happy to 'dance' (I use that term loosely) with Paige in dark carparks though isn't she? Although even then you can see she's uncomfortable doing it and it's all to impress Paige. If she's happy to eat herself to death just to make money on an app that won't be around forever then leave her to it. She will keep getting bigger and people will keep commenting, it's human nature lol. 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️
Exactly this her own fault. Don’t get me started on Paige that’s another level of weird h to evway she is towards her. She could turn her platform round but she would rather eat in self pitty

Boo

Mar 8, 2024
Never in my 31 years of living would I thought it be acceptable at the grand age of 30 to go show my teenager neice a pretend dance I learnt on tik tok and be buzzing about it. NONCE

Mar 8, 2024
She just has the face of a pea doh file. Like if you saw a story about a nonce then her face youd just be like oh yeah she’s looks like a nonce. The pout she does is vile. She needs to seriously stop eating s and get a job. Start exercising and get off TikTok

Mar 8, 2024
couldn’t watch the oats video in full. She has to be messing sitting in her car eating that. The chocolate looked like sloppy s (she added an unnecessary amount of that) and the “jam” she made looks like something questionable altogether. She’s vile

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
couldn’t watch the oats video in full. She has to be messing sitting in her car eating that. The chocolate looked like sloppy s (she added an unnecessary amount of that) and the “jam” she made looks like something questionable altogether. She’s vile

Why was she even sitting in her car to eat a Tupperware of slop 🤣🤣 I don’t get why she didn’t eat at home. She’s a complete bafoon.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Why anywhere she eats out does she get chicken and chips 🤣 and orgasming over a dip again 🙄

Status
Not open for further replies.