Becki Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Omg I am buzzing!! I’ve been a lurker on this big munters TL thread for over a year and haven’t been able to post 😂 she makes me absolutely sick and even more so with the crocs that are too big I can’t even look at them 🤢
It’s good to finally have a space to talk about these idiots since Tattle doesn’t allow new members on the TikTok threads…

Mar 8, 2024
Why does she insist on the leg position it annoys me so much.
He face is so springy.
She has to use “soum” “but yeah” “soum yeah” as fillers in her se talks cus she has nothing to say. So she just reuses these in each sentence. Not necessary to carry on this way over strangers likes. TikTok has give these lazy ses a platform to be even lazier. They all make a big thing out of followers and likes
let’s take guesses on what her celebration meal will be tonight’s I think it will be kebab chips garlic sauce cold can of coke and the best garlic bread

Mar 8, 2024
Get ready with mese? She has problems with pronunciation and proceeds to say that wrong. Girl you have bigger problems than that. I’m watching this 600k video in sections cus I can’t watch her in one go. 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

Reactions: Anon_face_
Mar 8, 2024
Them crocs though. I can’t believe she’s 31. Little celebrations in the day for 600k?! Is she taking the piss. Her ma must look at her and think wtf are you doing with you life.
Becki.. please try blow drying your hair at the front with a round brush and give it some life. It always looks greasy (possibly down your shiet(se and diet together) and that’s why your skin is so bad toom) and stuck to your head. Blow drying at least the roots would make an improvement. Also the fanny part isn’t a good look

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Why does she insist on the leg position it annoys me so much.
He face is so springy.
She has to use “soum” “but yeah” “soum yeah” as fillers in her se talks cus she has nothing to say. So she just reuses these in each sentence. Not necessary to carry on this way over strangers likes. TikTok has give these lazy ses a platform to be even lazier. They all make a big thing out of followers and likes
let’s take guesses on what her celebration meal will be tonight’s I think it will be kebab chips garlic sauce cold can of coke and the best garlic bread
That nasal voice in her video as she’s just woken up and has sleep apnoea 😭 So annoying to listen to 😑

Also I found Rickets in a game ad on Reddit

IMG_8375.jpeg

Mar 8, 2024
That nasal voice in her video as she’s just woken up and has sleep apnoea 😭 So annoying to listen to 😑

Also I found Rickets in a game ad on Reddit

IMG_8375.jpeg
Yeah she is so nasally when she wakes up. It’s so annoying. Imagine of rickets. Poor dog always looks like he’s just over Beckis s 😂😂

Reactions: Anon_face_
Mar 8, 2024
Who started this trend of getting cakes and bloons as Becki calls them for celebrating TikTok followers/likes and what not. It’s ridiculous. She seriously needs to get a job. All these TikTok people need to get a job. Not this se they do. She’s celebrating something that doesn’t need to be celebrated. Oh it’s infuriating.
Why does she sing her sentences. Oh it riles me.
Also Becki that filter is fighting for its life. Stop using filters and be yourself authentic self like the strangers love so much say.
The way she licks her lips as well🤢🤦🏻‍♀️ she’s just so unnecessarily ridiculous with everyfink she does

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I’m so irked by her takeaway as to me she had two separate takeaways in one, a Chinese with the ribs and rice and a chippy with chips and sausage and curry. She’s beyond greedy. And how cocky is she lately, all the ‘they’ll be leftovers and trust me theyll get eaten’! Too smug.

And if that wasn’t bad enough she’s got 6 big cupcakes and then proceeds to make that idiotic slow cooker hot chocolate where she takes something calorific already and piles in more calories by adding Nutella and that. Absolute pig. She’s past the point of return now.

Mar 8, 2024
That take away video is disgusting. She’s so disturbing the way she says there will be leftovers and it will be eaten. It’s like she’s threatening the food 😂😂 her
excitement over food is shocking. You can see the sheer happiness and giddiness pour out of her

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
That take away video is disgusting. She’s so disturbing the way she says there will be leftovers and it will be eaten. It’s like she’s threatening the food 😂😂 her
excitement over food is shocking. You can see the sheer happiness and giddiness pour out of her

It honestly is disgusting isn’t it. And it was like she was threatening the food 🤣 or saying it out loud so her parents didn’t go near her leftovers 🤣

Will we get a suitcase Sunday tomorrow?

• Haha
Reactions: easilyannoyed114
Status
Not open for further replies.