Becki Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
See the way she leans on the work top when she eats something and acts all philosophical thinking about the taste… it absolutely boils my piss. I can’t cope with this. It annoys me no end. I don’t know why but it just does.

• Haha
Reactions: Eitak58
Mar 8, 2024
I just can’t with her.. them noises are vile. We all know you’re guna say mmmmmm cus you never don’t say mmmm even when you don’t like it. You’d mmm a turd on toast ffs. Between her and sevda making noises when she eats I don’t know who is worse! TikTok giving these idiots a platform to orgasm over food on is a joke. They all need to do off.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
She does have an addiction but that fact she’s got the cocky attitude, carefree approach and smugness she has then I don’t give a f*ck if anyone thinks it’s mean etc to criticise her.

The cereal taste test, I mean getting excited over cereal at 31 is a tad tragic. And does this oaf ever read boxes as the box says 8 individual packs and this spooner is shocked as it contains 8 individual packs. Bet she was gutted reallt as she couldn’t put as many in as she would have had they been not individual packs 🤣🤣

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
See the way she leans on the work top when she eats something and acts all philosophical thinking about the taste… it absolutely boils my piss. I can’t cope with this. It annoys me no end. I don’t know why but it just does.

Finally someone on my wavelength 🤣🤣 it irks the life out of me too. To be fair though most things with her do!

• Haha
Reactions: easilyannoyed114
Mar 8, 2024
Finally someone on my wavelength 🤣🤣 it irks the life out of me too. To be fair though most things with her do!
Honestly she does some annoying s but this work top leaning she does mixed with the face she pulls like she’s deep in some intellectual thoughts just makes it worse. It’s a maccies burger queen. You don’t need to do a deep think about it!!

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Honestly she does some annoying s but this work top leaning she does mixed with the face she pulls like she’s deep in some intellectual thoughts just makes it worse. It’s a maccies burger queen. You don’t need to do a deep think about it!!

And after the deep thought it’s just an ‘ mmmm’or ‘amazing’ 🤣🤣 I can’t stand that sickly voice she does when making something and reading instructions etc. She gives me rage 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: easilyannoyed114
Mar 8, 2024
And after the deep thought it’s just an ‘ mmmm’or ‘amazing’ 🤣🤣 I can’t stand that sickly voice she does when making something and reading instructions etc. She gives me rage 🤣
It it’s “oo soum good” and she has to fill her empty sentences with “but yeah, so yeah “ cus she has absolutely nothing of substance to say. It’s the singing voice she does when doing a voice over too.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
It it’s “oo soum good” and she has to fill her empty sentences with “but yeah, so yeah “ cus she has absolutely nothing of substance to say. It’s the singing voice she does when doing a voice over too.

She literally hasn’t got any substance, you are spot on. Have you ever watched her lives? She cannot hold a conversation about anything except ‘what’s your fave food or colour’ etc. How she’s got a degree is baffling.

Mar 8, 2024
She literally hasn’t got any substance, you are spot on. Have you ever watched her lives? She cannot hold a conversation about anything except ‘what’s your fave food or colour’ etc. How she’s got a degree is baffling.
I can’t watch her lives. The chin hiding annoys me so I have to scroll immediately. I don’t think I could listen to her talking. Sounds like she’s a toddler discussing their day at nursery ffs. She’s literally got nothing going for her. TikTok has enabled her eating and laziness and it’s got worse as times gone on

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
She’s only got a degree as she did it over 6 years and it was only coursework and quite easy. Also she only got a 2:2. She doesn’t talk about anything except food and Paige.

Can’t believe she ate pancakes as cereal, state of her. Also that Costco chicken tikka masala meal is probably meant for two people but no doubt she’ll be scranning it all herself.

Reactions: JustForFun

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
She does have an addiction but that fact she’s got the cocky attitude, carefree approach and smugness she has then I don’t give a f*ck if anyone thinks it’s mean etc to criticise her.

The cereal taste test, I mean getting excited over cereal at 31 is a tad tragic. And does this oaf ever read boxes as the box says 8 individual packs and this spooner is shocked as it contains 8 individual packs. Bet she was gutted reallt as she couldn’t put as many in as she would have had they been not individual packs 🤣🤣
Bet after filming she emptied more packets into the bowl

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I can’t watch her lives. The chin hiding annoys me so I have to scroll immediately. I don’t think I could listen to her talking. Sounds like she’s a toddler discussing their day at nursery ffs. She’s literally got nothing going for her. TikTok has enabled her eating and laziness and it’s got worse as times gone on

You ain’t missing anything, she spends the majority saying ‘hi’ and ‘thank youm’ 🤣 but only answers questions about food. Her followers seem very young too.

She’s only got a degree as she did it over 6 years and it was only coursework and quite easy. Also she only got a 2:2. She doesn’t talk about anything except food and Paige.

Can’t believe she ate pancakes as cereal, state of her. Also that Costco chicken tikka masala meal is probably meant for two people but no doubt she’ll be scranning it all herself.

Well that explains it regarding the degree. Not sure why she bothered as she’ll never do anything with it. And of course she’ll eat it all to herself, it’ll feature naan, poppadoms and maybe another side too 🤣

Reactions: Anon_face_

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024

She’s had it all to herself 🤣🤣🤣 and had poppadoms too!

PiefaceG

Apr 2, 2024
Edinburgh
I don't eat MacDonumds and haven't for a decade. But lads, is THAT what a McMuffin is supposed to look like? It looks like it was picked out of a bin and ran over with a truck. Yuck.

(I'd attach a screenshot but this site is super broken for me and the option to do so is greyed out).

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
I don't eat MacDonumds and haven't for a decade. But lads, is THAT what a McMuffin is supposed to look like? It looks like it was picked out of a bin and ran over with a truck. Yuck.

(I'd attach a screenshot but this site is super broken for me and the option to do so is greyed out).
Here you go… Agreed it looks not very appetising

IMG_8499.jpeg

Reactions: PiefaceG
Status
Not open for further replies.