Becki Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
She does have an addiction but that fact she’s got the cocky attitude, carefree approach and smugness she has then I don’t give a f*ck if anyone thinks it’s mean etc to criticise her.

The cereal taste test, I mean getting excited over cereal at 31 is a tad tragic. And does this oaf ever read boxes as the box says 8 individual packs and this spooner is shocked as it contains 8 individual packs. Bet she was gutted reallt as she couldn’t put as many in as she would have had they been not individual packs 🤣🤣
Absolutely 100% the next time she eats that pancake cereal off camera there will be two or 3 bags in that bowl! 🥴 🥴 🖕 🖕

Reactions: Eitak58
Mar 8, 2024
Has she had the top on all day? Sweated on it and now she’s cooking in it. Surely she should have showered and changed after her dance work out. What’s with her pinky sticking out! It’s another thing that boils me piss. Acting all dainty and girly when in reality she’s built like beko fridge freezer

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
The dance work out - I thought I guess she’s moving at least but then what she said in it irked me massively! ‘I’ve been making small changes to my diet’ .. NO YOU HAVE NOT! Eating mcds breakfasts and a whole box of boneless chicken says otherwise and that’s just today. Small changes are not having biscoff on weetabix and just having weetabix, not ordering a side of hash browns to an already calorie laden breakfast out at a cafe place, not eating a full Costco meal for 2 to yourself .. I could go on. And you need massive changes not small ones.

Also someone commenting ‘truffle shuffle’ on the dance work out video made me laugh way more than it should have 🤣🤣

PiefaceG

Apr 2, 2024
Edinburgh
The dance work out - I thought I guess she’s moving at least but then what she said in it irked me massively! ‘I’ve been making small changes to my diet’ .. NO YOU HAVE NOT! Eating mcds breakfasts and a whole box of boneless chicken says otherwise and that’s just today. Small changes are not having biscoff on weetabix and just having weetabix, not ordering a side of hash browns to an already calorie laden breakfast out at a cafe place, not eating a full Costco meal for 2 to yourself .. I could go on. And you need massive changes not small ones.

Also someone commenting ‘truffle shuffle’ on the dance work out video made me laugh way more than it should have 🤣🤣

Her Home & Bargains haul she posted literally TODAY is full of s too. Packets and packets of junk that she's definitely already binged her way though. She's so far in denial she needs to be studied.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Her Home & Bargains haul she posted literally TODAY is full of s too. Packets and packets of junk that she's definitely already binged her way though. She's so far in denial she needs to be studied.

I forgot about that, all those big bags of crisps - yeah more small changes 🙈🤣 she is delunsional as she genuinely thinks she is making changes and a bit of exercise is going to be effective.

Mar 20, 2024
Scotland
She does all this on purpose, so more comments and interactions she gets equals 💰💰💰, what I don’t get tho is why can’t she filter out the poor girl Leah’s name from her comments! Coz money is more important she’s actually disgusting an doesn’t do herself any favours..

Mar 8, 2024
Why has she been gifted a farm trip. She hasn’t got any kids. I know she acts like a child but she isn’t a child. What business does she have at that age going to a farm like. Most probably took her niece/nefew, but surely there are families who struggle that would get more out id the farm trip then this heffer would. Maybe they’re trying to welcome her to her natural habitat amongst the cows who knows. Either way she can afford to pay for a farm trip. Why does the sfluencers get gifted so much. It just encourages this soft carry on and leads to these idiots thinking they’re amazing and end up flogging loads of se

Mar 20, 2024
Scotland
Why has she been gifted a farm trip. She hasn’t got any kids. I know she acts like a child but she isn’t a child. What business does she have at that age going to a farm like. Most probably took her niece/nefew, but surely there are families who struggle that would get more out id the farm trip then this heffer would. Maybe they’re trying to welcome her to her natural habitat amongst the cows who knows. Either way she can afford to pay for a farm trip. Why does the sfluencers get gifted so much. It just encourages this soft carry on and leads to these idiots thinking they’re amazing and end up flogging loads of se
Mayb coz she eats like a animal 🤷‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: easilyannoyed114
Mar 20, 2024
Scotland
Omg just popped up on my fyp are they serious 😂😂 mamma g was there to but coz this ain’t her thread I won’t put her on

Attachments

• IMG_0062.png
    IMG_0062.png
    284.3 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_0065.png
    IMG_0065.png
    273.5 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_0063.png
    IMG_0063.png
    236.1 KB · Views: 34
Mar 8, 2024
She messing with that crisp video. Surely at her age she has something better or more productive to be doing then tasting crisps for content

Reactions: Eitak58

PiefaceG

Apr 2, 2024
Edinburgh

Because she purposefully tries to give off the vibe that she has special needs? Idk. Makes no sense to me. Clearly that farm isn't very high budget. I can't imagine whoever is in charge of marketing is highly skilled.

Mar 8, 2024
Because she purposefully tries to give off the vibe that she has special needs? Idk. Makes no sense to me. Clearly that farm isn't very high budget. I can't imagine whoever is in charge of marketing is highly skilled.
Good point. She does try act like she has special needs. The way she pronounces words. If you can’t say fings Google the sound before making a video. She’s a soft se

PiefaceG

Apr 2, 2024
Edinburgh
Good point. She does try act like she has special needs. The way she pronounces words. If you can’t say fings Google the sound before making a video. She’s a soft se

She slips up as well. In one of her recent videums she only called it "Home and Bargains" the first time she said it. Then she switched to saying "Home Bargains" properly. She defo mispronounces things and acts like a dimwit to bait comments.

Mar 8, 2024
She slips up as well. In one of her recent videums she only called it "Home and Bargains" the first time she said it. Then she switched to saying "Home Bargains" properly. She defo mispronounces things and acts like a dimwit to bait comments.
Did she?? Oh the embarrassment of that. She’s how old and this is how she behaves. Bet her mum and dad are embarrassed of her

Reactions: PiefaceG
Status
Not open for further replies.