Becki Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
She’s so so nasty. Her beady little eyes just show how sly she is. She has her face in her phone throughout yet another family meal. Asking people what they’re doing today and being mean to Rachel. She’s jealous Rachel isn’t a fat slob like her so she has to get digs in about her age and shiny skin?? The cheek of her, the audacity of her commenting on anyone’s skin when she looks like she’s used sandpaper to dry her meaty face. Her fat fingers are vile. Asking what their favourite meal time is?! Is she taking the piss? She’s so dim. No one even pays her attention cus it’s all she craves. Is attention. Her sisters birthday and she has her ten kebab chins in her phone talking to her screen. I don’t know how her family can be around her. She’s hideous
She was trying to bring her sister down… Also 41 is not close to 50. She’s jealous of other people so makes passive aggressive comments.

Mar 8, 2024
She was trying to bring her sister down… Also 41 is not close to 50. She’s jealous of other people so makes passive aggressive comments.
It’s so ridiculous she even said she’s close to 50. She’s so jealous cus Rachel isn’t a fat mess. Becki has food in her life and that’s it. So she has to be a t to other people so she feels better about her ten bellies and six chins. She’s just an utter horror of a human being

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
I’m new to this heffalump but everytime I see her videos all I can think of is how the hell does she wipe her arse when she’s as wide as a boulder and only got little trex arms, with all the grease and s she eats it’s going to be messy.

Sorry guys, if the picture has to be stuck in my head it can be stuck in yours too.
I'm creased!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Not sure what's funnier, heffalump or the wiping her arse with little trex arms 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
She’s so so nasty. Her beady little eyes just show how sly she is. She has her face in her phone throughout yet another family meal. Asking people what they’re doing today and being mean to Rachel. She’s jealous Rachel isn’t a fat slob like her so she has to get digs in about her age and shiny skin?? The cheek of her, the audacity of her commenting on anyone’s skin when she looks like she’s used sandpaper to dry her meaty face. Her fat fingers are vile. Asking what their favourite meal time is?! Is she taking the piss? She’s so dim. No one even pays her attention cus it’s all she craves. Is attention. Her sisters birthday and she has her ten kebab chins in her phone talking to her screen. I don’t know how her family can be around her. She’s hideous
She's an obnoxious t! Even her fank youms to the staff are fake and condescending :mad::mad: And the way she's trying to be a mum to 'our porsch' I'm pleased Porscha clapped back and put her in her place lol. It's Rachels birthday and Big Bec makes it all about her, she couldn't ram that eggs benedict with the holland EYES sauce in her fat gob quick enough, she's repulsive!! I would be telling her to put her phone away or do off to another booth to spill out of on her own! She's getting fatter by the day. I wouldn't even wana go in a restaurant with her, everyone must be staring at the Mammoth Mountain as she waddles to and then spills out of the booth. The se she eats is disgusting. A double burger king meal with extra chips last night, and burger n chips at the farm, Maccies brekkie the day before, she's fin grotesque! 🖕🖕🖕🖕

Mar 8, 2024
She's an obnoxious t! Even her fank youms to the staff are fake and condescending :mad::mad: And the way she's trying to be a mum to 'our porsch' I'm pleased Porscha clapped back and put her in her place lol. It's Rachels birthday and Big Bec makes it all about her, she couldn't ram that eggs benedict with the holland EYES sauce in her fat gob quick enough, she's repulsive!! I would be telling her to put her phone away or do off to another booth to spill out of on her own! She's getting fatter by the day. I wouldn't even wana go in a restaurant with her, everyone must be staring at the Mammoth Mountain as she waddles to and then spills out of the booth. The se she eats is disgusting. A double burger king meal with extra chips last night, and burger n chips at the farm, Maccies brekkie the day before, she's fin grotesque! 🖕🖕🖕🖕
The thankyoums were so fake! She’s a fing fat horrible mess. People saying She’s so lovely and kind. No she fing isn’t. She’s nasty and jealous! Acting like the kids mum! Good on Porsche. Bet they’re all sick of her s. I wouldn’t want to go out with her anywhere.
The way she wobbles round the shops picking up junk food every day is disgusting. The way she eats is disgusting. The way she was eating that breakfast turned my stomach.
You have me howling saying you’d kick her out the booth wahahahaha I would too.

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2024
And also yeah a burger and cheps at the farm and then double burger double cheps from Burger King and a maccies breakfast and out for breakfast. She absolutely doesn’t care. She’s like a bin truck

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
Beckipottamus 😂😂😂😂🦛🦛🦛

Attachments

• IMG_1067.jpeg
    IMG_1067.jpeg
    107.5 KB · Views: 46

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
She’s making small changes though so she says 🤣 the only change she’s made is she’s eating out more and more takeaways.

She’s only celebrating her sisters birthday as it involves food. As every single aspect of her life does.
She’s not even making the “small changes” she says she is, she’s had sugar-based fizzy drinks nearly all the time 🥴 She was meant to be having the diet/zero sugar ones… Not remotely trying and she’s on her way to immobility and death.

Reactions: PepperPig82

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
That meal was so awkward 🥴 Reckon her family didn’t want a camera in their face and Becki was super awkward just chatting se and finding ways to insert herself into other people’s conversations…

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
She’s not even making the “small changes” she says she is, she’s had sugar-based fizzy drinks nearly all the time 🥴 She was meant to be having the diet/zero sugar ones… Not remotely trying and she’s on her way to immobility and death.

I don’t even know why she bothered saying such an outright lie. She probably had a Coke Zero with one of her many takeaways and decided she was so healthy now 🤣🤣

PiefaceG

Apr 2, 2024
Edinburgh
Omg the "to the haters" video 😭

These influencers do my head in. They want all the perks that come from posting content and going viral but absolutely kick off at any criticism whatsoever.

Beckatron, if you post public content, people can and will comment whatever they want. If you don't like it, don't post, or turn comments off. It's the internet, not kindergarten. No one is forcing you to shove a camera in your face and eat burger & chep 3 times a day.

PepperPig82

Mar 16, 2024
norfolk
The dance work out - I thought I guess she’s moving at least but then what she said in it irked me massively! ‘I’ve been making small changes to my diet’ .. NO YOU HAVE NOT! Eating mcds breakfasts and a whole box of boneless chicken says otherwise and that’s just today. Small changes are not having biscoff on weetabix and just having weetabix, not ordering a side of hash browns to an already calorie laden breakfast out at a cafe place, not eating a full Costco meal for 2 to yourself .. I could go on. And you need massive changes not small ones.

Also someone commenting ‘truffle shuffle’ on the dance work out video made me laugh way more than it should have 🤣🤣
Don’t forget she said she had swapped to Coke Zero instead of full fat when we all know it’s not true as she had a full fat Coke in her car the other day

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Omg the "to the haters" video 😭

These influencers do my head in. They want all the perks that come from posting content and going viral but absolutely kick off at any criticism whatsoever.

Beckatron, if you post public content, people can and will comment whatever they want. If you don't like it, don't post, or turn comments off. It's the internet, not kindergarten. No one is forcing you to shove a camera in your face and eat burger & chep 3 times a day.

They are all the same; only want smoke blown up their arses. She is delusional if she thinks anyone could ever be jealous of her 🤣🤣

Don’t forget she said she had swapped to Coke Zero instead of full fat when we all know it’s not true as she had a full fat Coke in her car the other day

She just talks out of her arse. She knows she isn’t making any changes so I don’t know why she bothers lying.

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
So Becki does a clap back video to all the trolls? I wonder why? Is it cos you know you're brekkie vid with your family this morning was pathetic and all about you and we all called you out and deep down you know we're right? So you get defensive and make a video for sympathy? Let me get a few things straight Becki. No one is jealous of you or your lifestyle lol, why would we be jealous of your s life, doing the same stuff day in day out, waddling to shops, stuffing your big fat grid with millions of calories, struggling to breathe, can't buy nice clothes and have to live in bell tents and crocs, I mean c'mon Bec if you're gona get all sassy and gob off on your page then at least wear a clean tshirt you fin meff! And your vocab is atrocious, So So kind, So So sorry to your followers, everyfink is So So nice, change the bloody record we all know you love the word SO, we get it, oh and the 26k followers you're bragging about, bought by yourself, bloody saddo, and as for bullying, weren't you the school bully and the workplace bully? what the hell gives you the right to bully anyone looking the state you do, you've got a nerve 🖕 🖕 🖕 🖕 🖕 ETA as for filtering words, that is also a pile of se, you're still letting everyone post Leah Smiths name in your comments, why isn't that filtered? cos your a money grabbing greedy fat b that's why!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Excellently put Pecan! She’s an absolute whopper if she thinks she can play the victim. She’s only done a clap back as the truth hurts. Maybe instead of doing clap backs she wants to do something about her life before it’s too late.

• Love
Reactions: PecanPieCrust
Status
Not open for further replies.