Becki Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
Excellently put Pecan! She’s an absolute whopper if she thinks she can play the victim. She’s only done a clap back as the truth hurts. Maybe instead of doing clap backs she wants to do something about her life before it’s too late.
She has really shown her true colours in that clap back vid hasn't she? Not the lil Miss Shirley Temple on the good ship lollipop dimple faced cutie she proclaims to be is she? I reckon this is how she behaves around her mum and dad and her family, a brat who spits her dummy out when things don't go her way. Keep showing your true colours you fat knacker and watch your social media 'job' go down the toilet with your enormous fat ss which are festering from your eclipse of an arse hole!! 🖕 🖕 🖕 🖕 🖕

Mar 8, 2024
So Becki does a clap back video to all the trolls? I wonder why? Is it cos you know you're brekkie vid with your family this morning was pathetic and all about you and we all called you out and deep down you know we're right? So you get defensive and make a video for sympathy? Let me get a few things straight Becki. No one is jealous of you or your lifestyle lol, why would we be jealous of your s life, doing the same stuff day in day out, waddling to shops, stuffing your big fat grid with millions of calories, struggling to breathe, can't buy nice clothes and have to live in bell tents and crocs, I mean c'mon Bec if you're gona get all sassy and gob off on your page then at least wear a clean tshirt you fin meff! And your vocab is atrocious, So So kind, So So sorry to your followers, everyfink is So So nice, change the bloody record we all know you love the word SO, we get it, oh and the 26k followers you're bragging about, bought by yourself, bloody saddo, and as for bullying, weren't you the school bully and the workplace bully? what the hell gives you the right to bully anyone looking the state you do, you've got a nerve 🖕 🖕 🖕 🖕 🖕 ETA as for filtering words, that is also a pile of se, you're still letting everyone post Leah Smiths name in your comments, why isn't that filtered? cos your a money grabbing greedy fat b that's why!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Round of applause pecan! Absolutely well said!!! Couldn’t agree more with you. Soum soum good. Becki read a dictionary and learn some new words ya dope

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
She has really shown her true colours in that clap back vid hasn't she? Not the lil Miss Shirley Temple on the good ship lollipop dimple faced cutie she proclaims to be is she? I reckon this is how she behaves around her mum and dad and her family, a brat who spits her dummy out when things don't go her way. Keep showing your true colours you fat knacker and watch your social media 'job' go down the toilet with your enormous fat ss which are festering from your eclipse of an arse hole!! 🖕 🖕 🖕 🖕 🖕

Oh for sure her true colours have come out, she’s let her mask slip. You get all these clout chasers saying ‘poor Becki she is so lovely and gets nasty comments’ .. no Becki isn’t lovely, she pretends to be.

We seen the real Becki with that comment she made on that other creators video tagging Paige, the one who was acting like a big brat over her birthday cake, the one who made her dads terminal diagnosis about her and how she’s been the ‘strong one’. There is loads of examples. She’s a big fat bully.

Mar 8, 2024
Oh for sure her true colours have come out, she’s let her mask slip. You get all these clout chasers saying ‘poor Becki she is so lovely and gets nasty comments’ .. no Becki isn’t lovely, she pretends to be.

We seen the real Becki with that comment she made on that other creators video tagging Paige, the one who was acting like a big brat over her birthday cake, the one who made her dads terminal diagnosis about her and how she’s been the ‘strong one’. There is loads of examples. She’s a big fat bully.
She is just a fat bully well said

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
So Becki does a clap back video to all the trolls? I wonder why? Is it cos you know you're brekkie vid with your family this morning was pathetic and all about you and we all called you out and deep down you know we're right? So you get defensive and make a video for sympathy? Let me get a few things straight Becki. No one is jealous of you or your lifestyle lol, why would we be jealous of your s life, doing the same stuff day in day out, waddling to shops, stuffing your big fat grid with millions of calories, struggling to breathe, can't buy nice clothes and have to live in bell tents and crocs, I mean c'mon Bec if you're gona get all sassy and gob off on your page then at least wear a clean tshirt you fin meff! And your vocab is atrocious, So So kind, So So sorry to your followers, everyfink is So So nice, change the bloody record we all know you love the word SO, we get it, oh and the 26k followers you're bragging about, bought by yourself, bloody saddo, and as for bullying, weren't you the school bully and the workplace bully? what the hell gives you the right to bully anyone looking the state you do, you've got a nerve 🖕 🖕 🖕 🖕 🖕 ETA as for filtering words, that is also a pile of se, you're still letting everyone post Leah Smiths name in your comments, why isn't that filtered? cos your a money grabbing greedy fat b that's why!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
💯 agree… Also she is lying about the filtering… She hasn’t filtered any words as she’d get less comments and that would mean less money… Only blocks people calling her out for things she doesn’t want other people to see e.g. people telling her it’s illegal to film herself and drive

Steffie_boo

Mar 2, 2024
She bullied people at work and school? I’ve never heard this one before. What happened?

Reactions: PecanPieCrust

purplefairy

Apr 2, 2024
UK
she is just not a nice person at all, the whole poor me I’m trolled cos im fat etc narrative is getting boring, she invites the negative/nasty comments because it means more £££. She has said now several times she has filters on her comments she doesn’t because nasty stuff still is posted. Without all the “hate” her account would not be a money earner.

She’s not at all confident and unapologetic about her life, it’s all a show for the money. One day people will start realising what she’s really like, and the mask will start to slip

Mar 8, 2024
she is just not a nice person at all, the whole poor me I’m trolled cos im fat etc narrative is getting boring, she invites the negative/nasty comments because it means more £££. She has said now several times she has filters on her comments she doesn’t because nasty stuff still is posted. Without all the “hate” her account would not be a money earner.

She’s not at all confident and unapologetic about her life, it’s all a show for the money. One day people will start realising what she’s really like, and the mask will start to slip
You can just see from her beady little eyes and how she acts sometimes that she’s nasty. She hates other people around her who aren’t the size of a small bungalow cus she is. So she has to get digs in. How the people who support her fatness and greediness don’t see her for what she is is beyond me.

Mar 8, 2024
Just seen her birfday post to her sister courtesy of TL. Thankyoum guys.
She has made the whole fing fing about herself! She’s in all the bloody pictures with her massive head and football cheeks. “Answering the phone when I need you to.” She’s a bad Nobhead. Bet the sister dreads seeing “fat t” come up on her phone.
And “like a big sister should” do off becki she has her own life, actual responsibilities and she’s a mum. Answering your phone calls about what chocolate biscuit to buy or what your wheel spun isn’t important to her. Also leave them kids alone. They aren’t yours.
Taking them to maccies does not a mother make
Her names Becki cus she finks everyone should be at her beck and call.

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
She bullied people at work and school? I’ve never heard this one before. What happened?
It was ages ago, think I read it on TL she was a school bully but also bullied an apprentice in the nursery she worked in, don't quote me but she may have had the sack but not sure, it was tossed about in her comments too by people who allegedly know her 🥴 🥴 nothing would surprise me though after her brekkie video yesterday bossing everyone around, I''ll butter your toast Porsch, cut your bacon up Porsch, stop whispering Paige its rude, your face is all wet Rach is it moisturiser? I'll check train times' Me me me me me me ! And when someone told her to shut it she gets all arsy and plays the victim. Her mother had the perfect opportunity in that video yesterday to put her in her place but she didn't and this is why fat hole is the way she is, unless of course they did wipe the floor with her and she cut it from the vid? 😂😂🖕🖕

Mar 8, 2024
It was ages ago, think I read it on TL she was a school bully but also bullied an apprentice in the nursery she worked in, don't quote me but she may have had the sack but not sure, it was tossed about in her comments too by people who allegedly know her 🥴 🥴 nothing would surprise me though after her brekkie video yesterday bossing everyone around, I''ll butter your toast Porsch, cut your bacon up Porsch, stop whispering Paige its rude, your face is all wet Rach is it moisturiser? I'll check train times' Me me me me me me ! And when someone told her to shut it she gets all arsy and plays the victim. Her mother had the perfect opportunity in that video yesterday to put her in her place but she didn't and this is why fat hole is the way she is, unless of course they did wipe the floor with her and she cut it from the vid? 😂😂🖕🖕
She was really nasty in that video. All about her again. Only person at the table wif her phone out and talking to it. She thinks she’s amazing and gorgeous when in reality she’s a fat mess who craves attention. That video proved a lot in so many ways. Her family must be so over her. She wasn’t nice to her sister at all. And them kids are so sick of her s

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
Think she changed her mind and got a Dominoes, I think she wanted the Maccies but she would have been slaughtered in the comments even more than usual cos she's had burgers over the past 3-4 days lol. She ordered cookies and she only cooked a full box today in the air fryer!!! She must have scoffed the lot! She's disgusting :sick: :sick: 🖕 🖕

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
She is disgusting Pecan, you are spot on. I mean why does she need another takeaway at all but why cannot she not just get a pizza! Why the sides! And why the cookies. She goes ten steps more than anyone else with every single thing she eats. I just can’t with her, she’s like that ghost off of Casper, is he called Fatso? She genuinely looks like him.

Reactions: easilyannoyed114
Mar 8, 2024
Think she changed her mind and got a Dominoes, I think she wanted the Maccies but she would have been slaughtered in the comments even more than usual cos she's had burgers over the past 3-4 days lol. She ordered cookies and she only cooked a full box today in the air fryer!!! She must have scoffed the lot! She's disgusting :sick: :sick: 🖕 🖕
Oh god I didn’t watch the cookies video just saw her holding a box of cookies is this the same day?! 🤢🤢 she really hasn’t got any limits to eating has she.

Mar 8, 2024
She is disgusting Pecan, you are spot on. I mean why does she need another takeaway at all but why cannot she not just get a pizza! Why the sides! And why the cookies. She goes ten steps more than anyone else with every single thing she eats. I just can’t with her, she’s like that ghost off of Casper, is he called Fatso? She genuinely looks like him.
She is the spit of him 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 she eats like it falls out of her too. However it doesn’t. It sits in her ten bellies and 6 chins!
She absolutely goes overboard with her orders. She orders a ridiculous amount of food. It’s disgusting.
Saying take away night like she hasn’t already had take aways and meals out already the past week. It’s beyond vile how much se she consumes

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
She is the spit of him 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 she eats like it falls out of her too. However it doesn’t. It sits in her ten bellies and 6 chins!
She absolutely goes overboard with her orders. She orders a ridiculous amount of food. It’s disgusting.
Saying take away night like she hasn’t already had take aways and meals out already the past week. It’s beyond vile how much se she consumes

It’s who she reminds me off more and more 🤣 and yeah I can’t with her saying ‘I love a takeaway Saturday’ .. like it’s a weekly treat. She’s got to the point now she’s eating out or a takeaway every single day almost. She is simply a big fat pig.

Wonder if it’s suitcase Sunday tomorrow?

Mar 8, 2024
It’s who she reminds me off more and more 🤣 and yeah I can’t with her saying ‘I love a takeaway Saturday’ .. like it’s a weekly treat. She’s got to the point now she’s eating out or a takeaway every single day almost. She is simply a big fat pig.

Wonder if it’s suitcase Sunday tomorrow?
It is! It absolutely is. She done a shopping for dance so the suitcase will be out and ready to be fully loaded.
She is actually eating takeaways nearly every day and acts like it’s a treat

Status
Not open for further replies.