Becki Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I’d say they have bets on what food she brings. It’s always the same se. She acts like she’s so famous when she’s there. That’s why she goes I reckon. To wobble about the place looking to see who’s looking at her. The sheer size of her everyone would be looking

She first and foremost goes to have the excuse (in her head) to eat all that she does but you are spot on that she think she’s some kind of celeb there 🤣 I don’t know how she has the balls to eat the amount she does in front of everyone, let alone film herself. I personally have always hated eating in public but she’s not fazed at all 😳🤣

Mar 8, 2024
She first and foremost goes to have the excuse (in her head) to eat all that she does but you are spot on that she think she’s some kind of celeb there 🤣 I don’t know how she has the balls to eat the amount she does in front of everyone, let alone film herself. I personally have always hated eating in public but she’s not fazed at all 😳🤣
I hate eating in public it makes me panic. She eats a disgusting amount and is always laughing as she stuffs her face. She is always looking around and laughing like she’s funny and her eating is making me people think she’s great. How is she not embarrassed eating all the s with her phone in her hand in front of everyone? I just couldn’t do it. She says she’s there all day so she needs all the food. The food she packs is enough to feed a small village. She’s a fing monster. Her head when her phone moved back to her was just massive

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I hate eating in public it makes me panic. She eats a disgusting amount and is always laughing as she stuffs her face. She is always looking around and laughing like she’s funny and her eating is making me people think she’s great. How is she not embarrassed eating all the s with her phone in her hand in front of everyone? I just couldn’t do it. She says she’s there all day so she needs all the food. The food she packs is enough to feed a small village. She’s a fing monster. Her head when her phone moved back to her was just massive

I’m the same, it took me a while to feel comfortable eating in front of my husband when we first met 🙈 she’s no shame. I bet there is nothing left in the back once they get home, she never shows it does she. And she went to bed early last night as probably put herself in a food coma eating all she does.

Yeah her head, jowls and cheek areas are one of the biggest I’ve ever seen. It’s like one of those head statue/masks things in museums 🤣

Mar 8, 2024
I’m the same, it took me a while to feel comfortable eating in front of my husband when we first met 🙈 she’s no shame. I bet there is nothing left in the back once they get home, she never shows it does she. And she went to bed early last night as probably put herself in a food coma eating all she does.

Yeah her head, jowls and cheek areas are one of the biggest I’ve ever seen. It’s like one of those head statue/masks things in museums 🤣
It’s something I have to work on eating in public. I feel so self conscious but that’s a me problem. She absolutely annihilates the whole bag. She never comes home with anything left ever, maybe some crumbs that’s stuck between her flappy mammoth tits.
Never seen a head cheeks and chin like it. It’s all so springy too.

Mar 8, 2024
I feel like this is all I say but again is she taking the piss with that insta post!? She has the camera so fing high it looks like it’s on a cloud in the sky! Her eyes are just slits cus her cheeks have pushed them beyond existence! How can she post these pictures and not see how heavy she is and not want to do something about it!

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
It’s something I have to work on eating in public. I feel so self conscious but that’s a me problem. She absolutely annihilates the whole bag. She never comes home with anything left ever, maybe some crumbs that’s stuck between her flappy mammoth tits.
Never seen a head cheeks and chin like it. It’s all so springy too.

Aww I hope you can overcome that love.

🤣🤣 her cheeks look almost like implants.

The chavvy cow thinks such a celebrity filming at Morris Dancing HQ: The Nonce Hall.

Nonce Hall has cracked me up 🤣🤣

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Bleeping hell that biryani looks terrible… Couldn’t she have spent 5 mins looking up a recipe for one? Looks bland and se

Reactions: Eitak58

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
On her walk video she’s talking so much nonsense and lies.

First it’s the old chestnut of ‘what has what I eat got to do with anyone’ - erm you put it on a public platform that has a comment section for comments and open yourself up to opinions. When are these creators going to accept that.

Then says she cooks 5/6 times a week and she’s making out she gets a takeaway every so often as a treat. Liar. She knows exactly how many takeaways and how much eating out she does so fancy telling such a bare face lie.

She’s banging on about the small changes she’s making. More lies. She then says she’s having just 3 meals a day and healthier snacks but in the same sentence ends it with but if I don’t do that then it’s cos I’ve changed my mind 🤣 She then proceeds to say shes got something food planned tomorrow so isn’t watching what she eats then.

She’s just a walking contradiction. And coming across insincere and delusional.

Mar 8, 2024
I’ll try say this as nicely as I can. Paige can’t dance. She’s very over the top with her movements so it looks s when she does dance. It’s very forced and exaggerated dancing if that’s makes sensem. Im sure if she relaxed she would be a good dancer like

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Bec got her chocka block head on the telly 🤣🤣 I bet she’s glad they did use the spotted in the wild photos from the day on the set 🤣

Reactions: JustForFun
Mar 8, 2024
Again I start this with.. is the burger place the piss gifting her more fried se?!? Jesu Christ it’s not ok to keep gifting her this unhealthy food. I don’t get it. I know they know she will eat it and mmmmm the do out if it and advertise them but holy do she’s absolutely gigantic and does not need any more se in her diet!

Mar 8, 2024
Again I start this with.. is the burger place the piss gifting her more fried se?!? Jesu Christ it’s not ok to keep gifting her this unhealthy food. I don’t get it. I know they know she will eat it and mmmmm the do out if it and advertise them but holy do she’s absolutely gigantic and does not need any more se in her diet!
Just watched the TikTok. She’s a greedy mare. Not one but twom fing boxes and desserts!!! That’s just shocking. Imagine a pub inviting an alcoholic to their bar and giving them rounds of alcohol to advertise their business! People would be fuming. This is the equivalent of that! Yet everyone compliments her on her nose bag scoffing!

Mar 8, 2024
Someone on tattle has shown a close up of her skin 🤢🤢🤢 I actually dry heaved 🤢🤢😂😂😂 and she has the audacity to do an updated skin routine! No one and I mean not one single person has asked for a skin routine! Satsuma skin at the it’s finest 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Just watched the TikTok. She’s a greedy mare. Not one but twom fing boxes and desserts!!! That’s just shocking. Imagine a pub inviting an alcoholic to their bar and giving them rounds of alcohol to advertise their business! People would be fuming. This is the equivalent of that! Yet everyone compliments her on her nose bag scoffing!

Even by her greedy standards i am shocked at what I’ve just watched. The absolute beast having two boxes and desserts! Shes like a f*cking hippo just ramming grotesque amounts of food in her bottomless pit of a stomach. How is she not sick.

And then gets cupcakes made to troff those too. Disgusting.

Reactions: easilyannoyed114

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Someone on tattle has shown a close up of her skin 🤢🤢🤢 I actually dry heaved 🤢🤢😂😂😂 and she has the audacity to do an updated skin routine! No one and I mean not one single person has asked for a skin routine! Satsuma skin at the it’s finest 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Satsuma skin 🤣 uncanny how it resembles it. Yeah like anyone wants to know her routine. She can use as many lotions and potions as she wants but until she sorts her disgusting diet out then her skin will remain bad.

• Haha
Reactions: easilyannoyed114
Status
Not open for further replies.