Becki Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
Even by her greedy standards i am shocked at what I’ve just watched. The absolute beast having two boxes and desserts! Shes like a f*cking hippo just ramming grotesque amounts of food in her bottomless pit of a stomach. How is she not sick.

And then gets cupcakes made to troff those too. Disgusting.
Honestly it’s like a fever dream. How can she carry on like this. These restaurants and food companies should be ashamed they’re contributing to her obesity even more. She is like a hippo the way she rams the food in.
I actually can’t believe the sheer amount of food she ate in that video. Cupcakes after all that🤢🤢🤢

Mar 8, 2024
Satsuma skin 🤣 uncanny how it resembles it. Yeah like anyone wants to know her routine. She can use as many lotions and potions as she wants but until she sorts her disgusting diet out then her skin will remain bad.
She will never have good skin if she keeps putting all this s into her body. I can’t get over that video. I can’t cope with how at ease she is eating that amount of food on public at her size too. See all the fans and people complimenting her are also contributing towards her obesity. Cus you make her think it’s acceptable and that she’s beautiful. She will end up blind from diabetes at this rate

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Honestly it’s like a fever dream. How can she carry on like this. These restaurants and food companies should be ashamed they’re contributing to her obesity even more. She is like a hippo the way she rams the food in.
I actually can’t believe the sheer amount of food she ate in that video. Cupcakes after all that🤢🤢🤢

They shouldn’t be allowed to gift her as like you say it’s enabling her even more. Surely no one is going to support that video, it’s just gluttony and she’s killing herself. How is she not ashamed, I mean truly ashamed.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
She will never have good skin if she keeps putting all this s into her body. I can’t get over that video. I can’t cope with how at ease she is eating that amount of food on public at her size too. See all the fans and people complimenting her are also contributing towards her obesity. Cus you make her think it’s acceptable and that she’s beautiful. She will end up blind from diabetes at this rate

There is people complimenting her after watching that?! 😮😳 are they watching what we are? She needs an intervention immediately, and she looks diabetic to me anyway as her neck is dark so she could see some really complications of it if she doesn’t change.

Mar 8, 2024
They shouldn’t be allowed to gift her as like you say it’s enabling her even more. Surely no one is going to support that video, it’s just gluttony and she’s killing herself. How is she not ashamed, I mean truly ashamed.
I absolutely do not know how she isn’t ashamed. Her family must be mortified seeing these vidoes and take aways. But I’d say they’re all so scared she will sit on them so they say nowt

• Haha
Reactions: PecanPieCrust
Mar 8, 2024
There is people complimenting her after watching that?! 😮😳 are they watching what we are? She needs an intervention immediately, and she looks diabetic to me anyway as her neck is dark so she could see some really complications of it if she doesn’t change.
People always blow smoke up her bin truck bum hole.
She uses their compliments as her excuse to eat. Her walks/slow wobble she does also make her feel like she’s exercised so she eats more. She has gone so far beyond help she needs a gastric band

Mar 8, 2024
Even by her greedy standards i am shocked at what I’ve just watched. The absolute beast having two boxes and desserts! Shes like a f*cking hippo just ramming grotesque amounts of food in her bottomless pit of a stomach. How is she not sick.

And then gets cupcakes made to troff those too. Disgusting.
Oh my god I thought you meant a dessert from the restaurant! She has cupcakes made separate to the two boxes and desserts!! Holy fing s balls. What an absolute pig

Reactions: Anon_face_

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
This whole Corrie/free Roy nonsense is going to be her new McFlurry/fruit bag thing isn’t it where she doesn’t let it go 🙄🙄
She’ll add appearing in GMB on her list of “achievements” like passing her driving test and never shut up about it

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I absolutely do not know how she isn’t ashamed. Her family must be mortified seeing these vidoes and take aways. But I’d say they’re all so scared she will sit on them so they say nowt

Her teenage nieces and nephews must really take some stick at school.

Oh my god I thought you meant a dessert from the restaurant! She has cupcakes made separate to the two boxes and desserts!! Holy fing s balls. What an absolute pig

Nope, they were an addition from a bakery after 😳🤣 she has not an ounce of self respect.

She’ll add appearing in GMB on her list of “achievements” like passing her driving test and never shut up about it

Probably 🤣 you just know she ain’t going to stop mentioning it, especially with all the pisstake comments that she’s mistaking for serious 🤣

PiefaceG

Apr 2, 2024
Edinburgh
People always blow smoke up her bin truck bum hole.
She uses their compliments as her excuse to eat. Her walks/slow wobble she does also make her feel like she’s exercised so she eats more. She has gone so far beyond help she needs a gastric band

She'd for sure fail the psych test for any weight loss surgery, unless she hauls herself to Turkey where they give it to anyone. Surgery isn't ever a long term fix unless the person is truly ready to change, and Becki is obviously not. She finks she's gorgeous and just a lil chunky in a cute way. Relatable qween. (Deluded).

She'd out-eat surgery, ozempic, and any other intervention on offer 😵‍💫

Mar 8, 2024
Her teenage nieces and nephews must really take some stick at school.

Nope, they were an addition from a bakery after 😳🤣 she has not an ounce of self respect.

Probably 🤣 you just know she ain’t going to stop mentioning it, especially with all the pisstake comments that she’s mistaking for serious 🤣
Oh yeah id say they get slagged something rotten. It’s awful for them. Meat ball head on her.
I just saw the video and was like she is taking the piss.. all smug cus she got cupcakes made! What an utter abomination she is. There is absolutely nothing to be smug about being so fing large

Reactions: Eitak58
Mar 8, 2024
She'd for sure fail the psych test for any weight loss surgery, unless she hauls herself to Turkey where they give it to anyone. Surgery isn't ever a long term fix unless the person is truly ready to change, and Becki is obviously not. She finks she's gorgeous and just a lil chunky in a cute way. Relatable qween. (Deluded).

Lil chunky in a cute way! That’s exactly how she acts. Like she is dainty and girly. With her pinky out and her toe pose. When in reality she’s built like a double decker bus.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024

She smokes and still has a massive appetite 🥴

Reactions: PiefaceG
Mar 8, 2024
What’s with their Roy cropper crap? I don’t watch soaps. Why is she now advertising it and getting cupcakes made for it? Xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.