Becki Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Oh that’s ridiculous isn’t it. She hates being told or given advice cus she doesn’t want to take and advice cus that’s admitting she needs to lose weight. She never admits she’s over weight massively. She is broadcasting her fast food addiction and people encourage and enable her
She gets a lot of hate and trolls but she also gets a lot of enablers too, they are just as bad, if not worse tbh. I agree, I think she believes she’s just a little bit chunky, failing to understand why though as she sees herself on her phone screen daily and even with filters she still looks massive. I hate when she describes as plus size or overweight, she needs to learn morbidly obese.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
If that’s a Coke Zero I’ll eat me hat. Or me cap..
No one was outraged.. except you Becki. Only you were outraged you didn’t pig out on maccies. Yet again. New menu isn’t an excuse to gorge on more se! I’d be so embarrassed going to the door to get my take away if I was her size.
I wish she would stop doing that fing lean on the kitchen work top
The UberEats and Deliveroo drivers all know her by now 🤣

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
It's a sad way to spend your life for sure. The most mad thing about it is the enablers in her comments. I want to ask them if they'd approve if their own daughter grew up to look, live and eat like Becki. NOUM? Didn't think so.
They literally fat shame the trolls (thinking it’s them in the pics) whilst criticising the trolls for making fun of Becki 🤨

Mar 8, 2024
She gets a lot of hate and trolls but she also gets a lot of enablers too, they are just as bad, if not worse tbh. I agree, I think she believes she’s just a little bit chunky, failing to understand why though as she sees herself on her phone screen daily and even with filters she still looks massive. I hate when she describes as plus size or overweight, she needs to learn morbidly obese.
Yeah the people who compliment her are absolutely contributing to her getting bigger.
She thinks she is carrying a little extra weight. She definitely does not see herself as being morbidly obese and would never admit it

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Becki is just not ready to hear any advice. She'll say she wants to make a positive change and then backtrack immediately saying "it's okay if I don't though." She's so far in denial it'll take a very serious health scare before anything changes. I actually think it might take multiple, and even then I don't expect much. She really thinks her habits aren't that bad. She's definitely an addict.
Like if you give up that easily of course you won’t get anywhere 🙄 The way she keeps putting off making actual changes and trying to keep her crappy lifestyle going for as long as possible

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
I hate the way she calls herself “plus size” and a “big girl” when she’s just morbidly obese… Can’t stand her downplaying it and making it sound more benign than it is. Her current weight is dangerous to her health/life and not the same as someone carrying more lbs from a bit of overeating etc. She’s in complete denial about how huge she is and how out of control her whole situation has gotten.

instantrose

Feb 4, 2024
I’m overweight and have been trying to lose weight by eating healthier and being more active but recently found out i have health conditions caused by trauma and definitely exacerbated by my crappy eating habits. I’ve said it before on this thread but i’ve now had to stop watching her videos as it triggers me so much. I remember being in a similar place to her, i know food addiction. I just wish the enablers would stop labelling people showing genuine concerns as trolls.

Reactions: JustForFun

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Yeah the people who compliment her are absolutely contributing to her getting bigger.
She thinks she is carrying a little extra weight. She definitely does not see herself as being morbidly obese and would never admit it

They are. It’s even other creators too like that Corys World.
I hate the way she calls herself “plus size” and a “big girl” when she’s just morbidly obese… Can’t stand her downplaying it and making it sound more benign than it is. Her current weight is dangerous to her health/life and not the same as someone carrying more lbs from a bit of overeating etc. She’s in complete denial about how huge she is and how out of control her whole situation has gotten.
Very dangerous. Add in the fact she smokes/vapes too. Her voice on a morning sounds like she’s got sleep issues too.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I’m overweight and have been trying to lose weight by eating healthier and being more active but recently found out i have health conditions caused by trauma and definitely exacerbated by my crappy eating habits. I’ve said it before on this thread but i’ve now had to stop watching her videos as it triggers me so much. I remember being in a similar place to her, i know food addiction. I just wish the enablers would stop labelling people showing genuine concerns as trolls.
I’m sorry you are struggling and for your health issues. I hope you can get to a comfortable place with your weight. Yeah the word troll just gets thrown around for anything on TT.

Reactions: Anon_face_

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Her McDonalds video from last night 🙄

Using the new menu as an excuse to have one - yeah of course. Leaning on the worktop - stop it!! The relief in her beady swallowed by fat eyes when she found the pie was in the food bag! The excitement and wowing over dips! The noises throughout - ugh 🙄 couldn’t wait until after to taste the McFlurry and pie 🙄 and the fact she proudly says she will be trying the other 2 items today she didn’t get last night! Have a day off!! She looked huge in the video too. What is she doing to herself.

Mar 8, 2024

Using the new menu as an excuse to have one - yeah of course. Leaning on the worktop - stop it!! The relief in her beady swallowed by fat eyes when she found the pie was in the food bag! The excitement and wowing over dips! The noises throughout - ugh 🙄 couldn’t wait until after to taste the McFlurry and pie 🙄 and the fact she proudly says she will be trying the other 2 items today she didn’t get last night! Have a day off!! She looked huge in the video too. What is she doing to herself.
I couldn’t watch it past the pie. But she looked like she was about to be heartbroken by the the pie not being there. The wow about the dips 🤦🏻‍♀️😂 she’s hideous. The noises are getting worse. She deffo has someone watching that tells her they like the noises and to keep doing them when she’s eating. Same with sevda.
I couldn’t eat ice cream in between eating a burger and chips. Put the thing In the freezer and wait till you ate the rest of your nose bag first ya heffleump

Reactions: Eitak58

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I couldn’t watch it past the pie. But she looked like she was about to be heartbroken by the the pie not being there. The wow about the dips 🤦🏻‍♀️😂 she’s hideous. The noises are getting worse. She deffo has someone watching that tells her they like the noises and to keep doing them when she’s eating. Same with sevda.
I couldn’t eat ice cream in between eating a burger and chips. Put the thing In the freezer and wait till you ate the rest of your nose bag first ya heffleump
If it is her management they want sacking as no one wants to hear those noises. Are her and Sev under the same management? I blocked Sev ages ago as she was getting right on my tits 🤣 and don’t be silly she couldn’t possibly wait to taste the McFlurry and pie, and she defo had both McFlurrys as no way was she going to give a biscoff away as we know Bec Bec loves her biscoff 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: easilyannoyed114
Mar 8, 2024
If it is her management they want sacking as no one wants to hear those noises. Are her and Sev under the same management? I blocked Sev ages ago as she was getting right on my tits 🤣 and don’t be silly she couldn’t possibly wait to taste the McFlurry and pie, and she defo had both McFlurrys as no way was she going to give a biscoff away as we know Bec Bec loves her biscoff 🤣
Her dad didn’t even get to look at the McFlurry. Mcfleeerrrrreeee is another thing that boils me piss.
Sevdas a tit too. Her face just annoys me. I don’t know if they are. I’m astounded by the fact they have “management” they need to manage the pair of dopes to get off TikTok. No one needs see then mmmhhhmmmm over cheps

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Her dad didn’t even get to look at the McFlurry. Mcfleeerrrrreeee is another thing that boils me piss.
Sevdas a tit too. Her face just annoys me. I don’t know if they are. I’m astounded by the fact they have “management” they need to manage the pair of dopes to get off TikTok. No one needs see then mmmhhhmmmm over cheps
I think she mispronounces it on purpose after the whole thing about how she says it, she probably does it with it a lot of words. The only thing I think she can’t help is adding the um at the end of words 🤣 I just thought with them being fwiends was because of management. Both irritants 🤣

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
No Sevda is under different management to Becki

Reactions: Eitak58

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024

She’s had all those foods before, as other people have pointed out they’re in rotation and not new to McDonalds except for the biscoff frappe. Any excuse for her to eat Maccies 🙄

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
She’s had all those foods before, as other people have pointed out they’re in rotation and not new to McDonalds except for the biscoff frappe. Any excuse for her to eat Maccies 🙄
Yeah she thinks saying some s like it’s a taste test of new menu items that it justifies it. When nothing justifies her eating yet enough huge takeaway. Burger and chips would be bad enough but had to get sides and desserts too. It’s not like the menu disappears quickly so she didn’t have to get everything at once.

Status
Not open for further replies.