Becki Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.

PiefaceG

Apr 2, 2024
Edinburgh
What management is Becki under? I saw on Tattle Gen Z management doesn't exist anymore.

She's gained a do tonne of weight over the last few weeks. Her face and her hands especially give it away. He's 27th March (brown top) vs today (pink top). I tried to get the same angle of her looking down. Her hands have gone from chubby to fully deformed 😬

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240419_160841_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240419_160841_TikTok.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 44
  • Screenshot_20240419_162453_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240419_162453_TikTok.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:

PiefaceG

Apr 2, 2024
Edinburgh
Not gonna lie, I'm currently on a cut/dieting down to drop a few kilos. I'm a few weeks in and actually starting to want some of Becki's food 🙈 I would absolutely SMASH that pizza right now.

The corn though 🤢 How can you be so addicted to freezer junk that you won't just have a normal piece of corn with butter? Are the things she's eating just breaded cross sections of corn with the tough middle bit still intact? Whyyy??

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2024
That finger wave she does absolutely knocks me sick. It reminds of a wave a perfect would do. I see her doing that and my stomach automatically turns 🤢
So she had a maccies and pizza yesterday? Didn’t watch the video I just saw it said last nights tea and it’s the same day as her maccies feast. FML she has no limits. She’s like a bottomless pit

PiefaceG

Apr 2, 2024
Edinburgh
So she says she fought she would do stuffed chicken.. but she done a wheel video. So she didn’t fink it. Just shows this wheel find she does is a load of se

The way she was surprised the chicken shrank after it was cooked to death 🫠

Yes Becki, chicken breast shrinks when you cook it. You'd know that if you cooked from scratch rather than eating chemical freezer chicken 😭

Mar 8, 2024

Yes Becki, chicken breast shrinks when you cook it. You'd know that if you cooked from scratch rather than eating chemical freezer chicken 😭
Who doesn’t know chicken shrinks when it’s cooked she’s so fick

• Haha
Reactions: PiefaceG
Mar 8, 2024
What the do is the breaded fing in that pizza video?
Speaking of the pizza.. she doesn’t like cheese on a pizza and prefers bbq base… yet she still mmmmmmmms the s out of it? She would literally eat her dogs s and mmmm it “ i don’t really like this is type of dog turd, I prefer a white one, but it’s good…mmmmmmmmm” do off becki you’re absolutely taking the piss now.

PiefaceG

Apr 2, 2024
Edinburgh
Speaking of the pizza.. she doesn’t like cheese on a pizza and prefers bbq base… yet she still mmmmmmmms the s out of it? She would literally eat her dogs s and mmmm it “ i don’t really like this is type of dog turd, I prefer a white one, but it’s good…mmmmmmmmm” do off becki you’re absolutely taking the piss now.

It's breaded sweetcorn, but it looks like it's been breaded as a whole slice, including the inedible middle bit. Weird af thing to eat.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024

She’s used to eating mainly mechanically processed chicken nuggets/strips and shocked when it comes to actual chicken 🤣

• Haha

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
It's breaded sweetcorn, but it looks like it's been breaded as a whole slice, including the inedible middle bit. Weird af thing to eat.
Yeah I don’t really get this?? Also typical for the bison to choose a breaded vegetable… No idea how she managed the boiled veg she had in tonight’s dinner, probably why she had like one broccoli, cauliflower and three carrot slices on her plate 😂

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
She eats Costco pizza with tomato base and cheese on just fine, just likes to talk crap and look quirky

Reactions: easilyannoyed114

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
So she says she fought she would do stuffed chicken.. but she done a wheel video. So she didn’t fink it. Just shows this wheel find she does is a load of se
100% she’s already decided what she wants and waits for the wheel to land on it. She’s done that before where conveniently she was in the parking spot for a shop with a particular ingredient for a dish that the wheel conveniently happened to land on.

Those wheel set ups aren’t for someone like Becki who’s really obsessed with eating a particular tea she feels like having that day, she’d be better off just admitting she wants a particular food instead of pretending the wheel decides anything. The wheel is better for other people like the guy who does the random takeaway nights and actually doesn’t mind having random stuff and trying new things.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
That finger wave she does absolutely knocks me sick. It reminds of a wave a perfect would do. I see her doing that and my stomach automatically turns 🤢
So she had a maccies and pizza yesterday? Didn’t watch the video I just saw it said last nights tea and it’s the same day as her maccies feast. FML she has no limits. She’s like a bottomless pit
She had a proper McDonalds feast yday, can tell there was more in the bag than she took out. And later she had that massive greasy pizza with fried corn as a side?? Who even feels like eating after eating a massive lunch of more than one burger, fries, chicken, cheese bites, ice cream etc. Her greed is unreal. Also the grease on that pepperami pizza 🤢

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Not gonna lie, I'm currently on a cut/dieting down to drop a few kilos. I'm a few weeks in and actually starting to want some of Becki's food 🙈 I would absolutely SMASH that pizza right now.

The corn though 🤢 How can you be so addicted to freezer junk that you won't just have a normal piece of corn with butter? Are the things she's eating just breaded cross sections of corn with the tough middle bit still intact? Whyyy??
It gets easier the longer you go without the junk and you start to not miss it so much any more 💪 You can do this

PiefaceG

Apr 2, 2024
Edinburgh
It gets easier the longer you go without the junk and you start to not miss it so much any more 💪 You can do this

I actually barely eat junk. Couldn't tell you the last time I had a pizza or takeaway. I'm just a gym rat who was on a bulk, and now I'm on a cut :) but yeah, it's a bit rough 😅 Not used to getting cravings for junk. I'll keep at it 💪

Reactions: Anon_face_

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
I actually barely eat junk. Couldn't tell you the last time I had a pizza or takeaway. I'm just a gym rat who was on a bulk, and now I'm on a cut :) but yeah, it's a bit rough 😅 Not used to getting cravings for junk. I'll keep at it 💪
Good luck with the cut then 🙌 Makes me laugh when Becki has protein drinks, yoghurts etc. when at her size, diet and activity level it’s literally a waste of time buying those things and she needs to radically cut down on all the junk before trying to build muscle… Abs are built in the kitchen after all

PiefaceG

Apr 2, 2024
Edinburgh
Good luck with the cut then 🙌 Makes me laugh when Becki has protein drinks, yoghurts etc. when at her size, diet and activity level it’s literally a waste of time buying those things and she needs to radically cut down on all the junk before trying to build muscle… Abs are built in the kitchen after all

Ty! I don't even bother with things marked as "protein versions" tbh. I'd rather get it from real food like chicken or cottage cheese or whatever. The protein products are a good back up when you're in a pinch though. But yeah, Becki, you're not gonna get a gym bod eating protein snacks babe 🤣

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
I don't even bother with things marked as "protein versions" tbh. I'd rather get it from real food like chicken or cottage cheese or whatever. The protein products are a good back up when you're in a pinch though. But yeah, Becki, you're not gonna get a gym bod eating protein snacks babe 🤣
Yeah most of them are a bit of an expensive scam as they don’t even have that much protein in them 🥴

Mar 8, 2024
She had a proper McDonalds feast yday, can tell there was more in the bag than she took out. And later she had that massive greasy pizza with fried corn as a side?? Who even feels like eating after eating a massive lunch of more than one burger, fries, chicken, cheese bites, ice cream etc. Her greed is unreal. Also the grease on that pepperami pizza 🤢
It’s disgusting how she eats. I don’t know how she copes being in her own company. I’d absolutely despise myself if I was her. Her greed knows no bounds

Mar 8, 2024
Where in fs name did she find breaded sweetcorn? That’s absolutely criminal someone has creates such a fing. Was it from the food warehouse place?

Status
Not open for further replies.