Becki Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
100% she’s already decided what she wants and waits for the wheel to land on it. She’s done that before where conveniently she was in the parking spot for a shop with a particular ingredient for a dish that the wheel conveniently happened to land on.

Those wheel set ups aren’t for someone like Becki who’s really obsessed with eating a particular tea she feels like having that day, she’d be better off just admitting she wants a particular food instead of pretending the wheel decides anything. The wheel is better for other people like the guy who does the random takeaway nights and actually doesn’t mind having random stuff and trying new things.
I love that guy.
Becki not so much.
She was in the car park as well in this video
She’s not right in the head

Reactions: Anon_face_

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Yeah thought so. Nothing wrong with shopping there but she could do without the processed food
Yeah everyone likes convenience or junk sometimes but with her it’s like an everyday thing… Can’t believe she posted an entire video ranking her favourite beige foods. She counts heating up frozen junk food as home cooking as well which annoys me as it isn’t. Most people have processed food at least sometimes (nothing wrong with that) but she genuinely thinks that’s home cooking because it’s not a takeaway. If we excluded the frozen/ready prepared foods she literally home cooks like once a week or something and that’s really bad for anyone’s health.

Mar 8, 2024
Yeah everyone likes convenience or junk sometimes but with her it’s like an everyday thing… Can’t believe she posted an entire video ranking her favourite beige foods. She counts heating up frozen junk food as home cooking as well which annoys me as it isn’t. Most people have processed food at least sometimes (nothing wrong with that) but she genuinely thinks that’s home cooking because it’s not a takeaway. If we excluded the frozen/ready prepared foods she literally home cooks like once a week or something and that’s really bad for anyone’s health.
Yeah she cooks freezer stuff or meals that resemble take aways. She thinks it’s healfy cus it’s not ordered

Mar 8, 2024
No one is coming after her cus it’s a korma. It will because it’s another fing take away! Again! She can’t hide the excitement in her face, voice and body language when she has hold of food. It’s extra when it’s a take away

Mar 8, 2024
I have to watch her in stages. She puts the rice out and it’s on her plate, it’s cuts and then there’s all the rice on her plate. Plus the whole curry, two Bhajis and two pakoras. Is she taking the piss.. and she is eating it in her bed 🤢🤢 a curry in bed is vile. How can she not see how disgusting and unhealfy she is being. That sharing platter plate was rammed. And the plate is bloody massive! How she watches these back and finks yeah I’ll post that is beyond me. She needs an intervention. It’s not ok to film your overweighted greediness to the world and to be told you’re amazing. The worlds gone mad

Mar 8, 2024
She ate the while pakora in one go! And then the massive spoon of rice and bhaji!!! Get in the skip. I’d say bin but she’s far too big! Can’t go support her sister cus she’s too comfy stuffing her fat fing face but will get up early to make a picnic fit for 20 people so she can watch kids dance! I just fing can’t with her anymore

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
I have to watch her in stages. She puts the rice out and it’s on her plate, it’s cuts and then there’s all the rice on her plate. Plus the whole curry, two Bhajis and two pakoras. Is she taking the piss.. and she is eating it in her bed 🤢🤢 a curry in bed is vile. How can she not see how disgusting and unhealfy she is being. That sharing platter plate was rammed. And the plate is bloody massive! How she watches these back and finks yeah I’ll post that is beyond me. She needs an intervention. It’s not ok to film your overweighted greediness to the world and to be told you’re amazing. The worlds gone mad
It’s not normal how much she eats… Clearly eating disordered 😐 Absolutely insane how much she put on her plate… And I bet she’s been eating lots during the whole day too!

The fact she cut during the rice spooning to try and make it more subtle that she basically took all of the rice 🙄

Reactions: easilyannoyed114
Mar 8, 2024
It’s not normal how much she eats… Clearly eating disordered 😐 Absolutely insane how much she put on her plate… And I bet she’s been eating lots during the whole day too!
It is insane how people sit and compliment her and tell her she’s amazing and to eat what she wants. No absofuckinglutley not eat what she wants. She’s the size of a small bungalow and that’s cus she ate what she want! No fing no.

PiefaceG

Apr 2, 2024
Edinburgh
Her enablers remind me of my least favourite type of people. The #bekind crowd who don't stand for a single thing or have any integrity whatsoever. The type to let sty behaviour and messed up ideologies slide and say things like "I'm not political" or "they've always been nice to me".

That man you're besties with just agreed with racist politics that will hurt people, Karen. Find your balls and tell him to do off. Same when your family member eats 4000 calorie of Indium in their bedroom. It's fair to tell them they're harming themselves.

They're either spineless cowards or actual psychopaths who think they're better than everyone for never experiencing an emotional reaction or disliking people on principle, because they have none.

Mar 8, 2024
Her enablers remind me of my least favourite type of people. The #bekind crowd who don't stand for a single thing or have any integrity whatsoever. The type to let sty behaviour and messed up ideologies slide and say things like "I'm not political" or "they've always been nice to me".

That man you're besties with just agreed with racist politics that will hurt people, Karen. Find your balls and tell him to do off. Same when your family member eats 4000 calorie of Indium in their bedroom. It's fair to tell them they're harming themselves.

They're either spineless cowards or actual psychopaths who think they're better than everyone for never experiencing an emotional reaction or disliking people on principle, because they have none.
They’re cowards and act like they stand for something when really they stand for absolutely nothing but bullshit.
They encourage her to eat this way. I’d love to see them do this with alcoholic or drug user. They wouldn’t be cheering them on.. you’re amazing have another vodka… you’re incredible get some heroin. They absolutely would not encourage it. So why encourage a girl who is young to continuously eat this way and damage herself. The strain on her heart must be immense

Status
Not open for further replies.