Becki Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Yeah I think she’s defo missing the signs of things. Like you say the dark hair on her arms, the dark neck skin are signs. There is the yellowing around her eyes, the issues with her scalp and lump on the top of her back are all signs of underlying health issues.
The “mild jaundice” that she was going to have a scan for 🙄 What se she chats… Maybe she had gallstones or something…

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I do wonder if someone’s told her to start doing some type of physical activity/change, and the weekly walks are her way of doing “something” 🤔 In typical Becki style she probably thinks the 30 min waddle will solve all her problems… The problem is she often eats even more on the days she does walks and they won’t be doing much for her except slightly improving her walking capacity?
Something has defo made her start walking, and at first I thought fair play but she’s not increasing the length of them or upping how often she goes, and as you say she’s eating more on a day she walks so all in all it’s more or less renders it pointless. She’s got a dog, she could walk him one or two times a day, or borrow her sisters dog.

Reactions: Anon_face_

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
I don’t even think she went to the doctors.
I think she made that up as people were making comments about the jaundice… There’s no “mild jaundice”, either you have it or you don’t and it needs investigation as it can be sinister. Imagine not going to the GP when you have yellow around your eyes though 💀 She’s ignoring lots of things I bet as she’d be told to lose weight if she goes

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I think she made that up as people were making comments about the jaundice… There’s no “mild jaundice”, either you have it or you don’t and it needs investigation as it can be sinister. Imagine not going to the GP when you have yellow around your eyes though 💀 She’s ignoring lots of things I bet as she’d have to be told to lose weight if she goes
Absolutely, she talks nonsense. We aren’t doctors and can see she’s got issues that need addressing so no doctor is going to claim she’s healthy as she said they did. She needs a doctor like Dr No that’s going to be honest and brutal, as I don’t think anyone has ever been that with her.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
She isn’t that hungry but still goes out for a meal. And says I just got 2 starters but had chicken tenders, popcorn chicken and garlic bread. That’s 3.

Her dancing in the nightie. What a sight 🤣

pingpong

Apr 13, 2024
midlans
The fact that that walk is rated as being easy and accessible even for people using pushchairs for children shows she’s struggling with relatively level walks. That is alarming. She should be doing more than one walk a week and combining it with diet changes as her size will be making the walking more difficult.
Yeah and doing it on her fing crocs the drip!!!

PiefaceG

Apr 2, 2024
Edinburgh
In the nightie video that will haunt my dreams tonight, did she say she got new deodorant "for summer or if she goes anywhere hot?" Does she not wear deodorant every day as standard? 😫

• Wow

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Absolutely, she talks nonsense. We aren’t doctors and can see she’s got issues that need addressing so no doctor is going to claim she’s healthy as she said they did. She needs a doctor like Dr No that’s going to be honest and brutal, as I don’t think anyone has ever been that with her.
I’m a doctor, but even for non-doctors she’s in such a state that it’s clear she’s unhealthy… Imagine her with Dr Now 🤣

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I’m a doctor, but even for non-doctors she’s in such a state that it’s clear she’s unhealthy… Imagine her with Dr Now 🤣
I meant Dr Now not No 🤣 yeah she screams unhealthy.

I’m realising more and more that Corys World is one of her biggest enablers.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
I meant Dr Now not No 🤣 yeah she screams unhealthy.

I’m realising more and more that Corys World is one of her biggest enablers.
He’s another one who eats terribly and TikTok has accelerated his binge eating habits… Also pretending that binge eating is the answer to over-restricting 🙄 Here’s an idea, maybe eating like a NORMAL person is best. Swapping EDs isn’t the answer. Him, Charly and Lea are all getting massive and look unwell from the constant junk they’re eating.

Last edited:
Reactions: Eitak58

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
He’s another one who eats terribly and TikTok has accelerated his binge eating habits… Also pretending that binge eating is the answer to over-restricting 🙄 Here’s an idea, maybe eating like a NORMAL person is best. Swapping EDs isn’t the answer. Him and Charly and Lea are all getting massive and look unwell from the constant junk they’re eating.
He eats like a complete pig, binge eats every day. He actually makes me feel sick the amount of crap he eats. And yeah they are all putting on weight, especially Leah and Charlie. Surely TT should be putting a stop to this binge eating nonsense.

Mar 8, 2024
Does she not see how large she is? Like her chin covers her neck completely. Her watch strangles her wrist. Her belly is down to her knees. She can’t walk without getting out of breath. She eats so much in massive portions. Eats so many take aways and when she “cooks” it mimics a take away. And when she gets a take away she can’t help piss herself with excitement and act like she hasn’t had one in ages. Like when she lies down she must have to flop her belly over to turn sides, cus there is no way she can sleep on her back comfortably. Her supporters are just enabling and encouraging her to eat. They are contributing to her obesity by telling her she’s stunning and to eat what she likes. She takes this and runs a mile and eats disgustingly. Her ability to drive has increased her eating. I’d say she’s at a maccies drive through as often as a pervert in a knocking shop

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Does she not see how large she is? Like her chin covers her neck completely. Her watch strangles her wrist. Her belly is down to her knees. She can’t walk without getting out of breath. She eats so much in massive portions. Eats so many take aways and when she “cooks” it mimics a take away. And when she gets a take away she can’t help piss herself with excitement and act like she hasn’t had one in ages. Like when she lies down she must have to flop her belly over to turn sides, cus there is no way she can sleep on her back comfortably. Her supporters are just enabling and encouraging her to eat. They are contributing to her obesity by telling her she’s stunning and to eat what she likes. She takes this and runs a mile and eats disgustingly. Her ability to drive has increased her eating. I’d say she’s at a maccies drive through as often as a pervert in a knocking shop
And she says stuff about how she’s not “ready” for a diet, well it’s ready for you Becki

Mar 8, 2024
Take away night. As if she hasn’t had one in a while.. some cheps. You mean the whole tray you flump! Whole portion of ribs and a battered sausage. Becki… you need to stop. It’s out of control now.
It’s a coke in a glass bottle. How hard is it to fing say? Clearly the fat you’re taking in is effecting your brain

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
It’s actually wild she’s selling size 30 clothes she used to like wearing as she’s gotten too big to wear them. Why doesn’t she change and take action at this point?? She is really addicted and is going to become super morbidly obese at this point.

Mar 8, 2024
It’s actually wild she’s selling size 30 clothes she used to like wearing as she’s gotten too big to wear them. Why doesn’t she change and take action at this point?? She is really addicted and is going to become super morbidly obese at this point.
She’s selling her clothes????

Mar 8, 2024
Size 30? And they’re too small????

Status
Not open for further replies.