Becki Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
Her everyoonnnee is getting worse! It’s as fing irritating as sevdas wave and mawwwnnnning!
She obviously didn’t take the cheps home cus she ate them all! Making out like she didn’t each much cus she’s a skinny queen! fing donner place for food. She is obsessed with donner meat and garlic dep. she must stink from every pore. Her tongue under the kebab meat when she first has it has absolutely turned me stomach. 😩🤢

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Her everyoonnnee is getting worse! It’s as fing irritating as sevdas wave and mawwwnnnning!
She obviously didn’t take the cheps home cus she ate them all! Making out like she didn’t each much cus she’s a skinny queen! fing donner place for food. She is obsessed with donner meat and garlic dep. she must stink from every pore. Her tongue under the kebab meat when she first has it has absolutely turned me stomach. 😩🤢
She said she took some home but in her WIEAD vid she made herself some tea too on the same day as that donner place, so she wouldn’t have needed tea had she took it home.

She cannot go anywhere without food playing a part, Arndale - donner place, Primark - cafe, Costco - jacket spud and samples. Food consumes her.

Mar 8, 2024
She said she took some home but in her WIEAD vid she made herself some tea too on the same day as that donner place, so she wouldn’t have needed tea had she took it home.

She cannot go anywhere without food playing a part, Arndale - donner place, Primark - cafe, Costco - jacket spud and samples. Food consumes her.
Food rules every aspect of her life!
She’s getting bigger by the day. Her head and chin are gigantic

Mar 8, 2024
What is the need in that huge head bandage! Absolutely nothing at all about it is nice. Why would you willingly choose to wear it! Her camera angles are nuts haha she gets her camera so high but she still looks like a skip! No amount of sky high pictures will make her look slimmer. There’s no way to hide her chub ans chins

Jakethedog

Apr 11, 2024
manchester
Just got in & im tired from work & watching Becki on the beach,spinning around in a gigantic headband & smiling like a loony is too much. I can’t be arsed with her. I actually feel embarrassed watching her. I’m gonna go to the beach & film it & write in the sand ‘get a job’

Mar 8, 2024
I can’t with her.. she has made an absolutely disgusting breakfast there.. then saying don’t get judgey.. no one and I mean no one (unless they’re your size!) would want that for breakfast! Absofuckinglutley not. You’re a greedy cow Becki. And you’re getting greedier by the day. That was fing grim what you ate there. That chocolate thing looks vile 🤢 the texture of it looks awful.
Wish she would wear a bra to stop her chippy tits swinging all over the place. It’s just disgusting. Grot bag. Put a bra on before pressing record you fing mess

Mar 8, 2024
Absolutely no need for her to start her video like that about princess Lea. Absolutely fing awful. How can she not see how large she is. Her skin is fing grim too

Mar 8, 2024
Didn’t quite catch that Becki.. French vanilla was it?!
You utter bell end. That’s an awful ad. Forcing your poor mum dad and sister out to do a sty ad for you to get paid so you can pay for more take aways! Ya fat mess.

Mar 8, 2024
I don’t even know where to start with her..
well I do, so I will..
Her was wet using the heatless curler.. doesn’t work.. even if it was dry it’s covered in grease even when it’s washed.
The excitement out of her over her maccies is shocking.
The hand movements when she talks make me want to flip.
The way she pulls her top, hair and nipple area absolutely wind me up.
Even done up she looks like a sack of s.
And Becki they’re chips not chippies.. you’re as bad as fing Aimee for this type of s. Pack it in

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
She is so f*cking irritating. She absolutely loves herself, especially when her hair is curled but why? She looks like John Travolta in Hairspray 🤣🤣 Pulling at hair trying to be cute 🙄

Who eats a big Mcds before they go out, had to get a large meal didnt she and one of the biggest burgers on the menu. Pig. Also noticed they got 5 cheese bites to share but she had to have 3 and give her mum 2 even though her mum’s meal was smaller. Becki always has to have more.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
She is so f*cking irritating. She absolutely loves herself, especially when her hair is curled but why? She looks like John Travolta in Hairspray 🤣🤣 Pulling at hair trying to be cute 🙄

Who eats a big Mcds before they go out, had to get a large meal didnt she and one of the biggest burgers on the menu. Pig. Also noticed they got 5 cheese bites to share but she had to have 3 and give her mum 2 even though her mum’s meal was smaller. Becki always has to have more.
She always takes the most and leaves her parents with scraps

Reactions: Jakethedog

Jakethedog

Apr 11, 2024
manchester
The way she was shovelling in tht sticky toffee pudding & spilling it down her top. There’s just no need. I can’t believe her acting like that in public. All her meals she films at home the last few months she almost always spills food down herself.

Reactions: Eitak58
Status
Not open for further replies.