Becki Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Size of it

IMG_9768.jpeg

Mar 8, 2024
Some one has commented big cheeks needs a cook book. t can’t even say skewers properly let alone put a book of recipes together. This new introduction she’s doing before saying hi everywunnn is absolutely fing riling me no end. I don’t know why but it just seems like she thinks it’s funny and she’s amazing, when it isn’t funny nor is she amazing. Skew ers beck. Not skooers. Get a fing grip you absolute wet wipe

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Some one has commented big cheeks needs a cook book. t can’t even say skewers properly let alone put a book of recipes together. This new introduction she’s doing before saying hi everywunnn is absolutely fing riling me no end. I don’t know why but it just seems like she thinks it’s funny and she’s amazing, when it isn’t funny nor is she amazing. Skew ers beck. Not skooers. Get a fing grip you absolute wet wipe
Calling herself a “fat girl” like she isn’t morbidly obese 🤣

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Brace yourselves… It’s my Paigey’s birthday today, she’s going to be posting all day and extra annoying 😶

Reactions: Eitak58

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Just finished work and saw Becki’s insta stories… What the duck she’s literally obsessed with Paige 🥴 Doesn’t the kid have GCSEs and she’s going around Harvester and Milkshake places with her obese saddo aunt?

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
The cockiness in that Mcd’s brekkie video is off the scale - eating yourself to death is nothing to be cocky about.

And at Frankie and Benny’s - why oh why does she need to have 3 courses! Just have a main for the love of god.

PiefaceG

Apr 2, 2024
Edinburgh
The cockiness in that Mcd’s brekkie video is off the scale - eating yourself to death is nothing to be cocky about.

And at Frankie and Benny’s - why oh why does she need to have 3 courses! Just have a main for the love of god.

I'm so fat I'm stuck in my house and can't fit through any doors, but that's okay, because I wanted 12 McDonumds breakfasts and I'm not ready to diet if that makes sensum xxx

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
I'm so fat I'm stuck in my house and can't fit through any doors, but that's okay, because I wanted 12 McDonumds breakfasts and I'm not ready to diet if that makes sensum xxx
Real question, what would make her “ready” to diet? Bleeping hell she’s got fat in her forehead and fat rolls above her knee. It’s actually beyond belief at this point that she’s not “ready” and thinks she’s got a little bit of tummy weight to lose

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024

Her smugness has really annoyed me tbh… What’s she so sassy about exactly? Speed running to her own death?

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Not ready to diet has to be a joke 🙈. And her saying she’s lost weight cos her leggings are baggy - erm no your leggings are baggy as you’ve started actually moving in them so they have stretched. Delusional.

Her smugness has really annoyed me tbh… What’s she so sassy about exactly? Speed running to her own death?
Yeah it’s actually concerning and baffling that she is so cocky and smug, and she keeps calling herself fat like she’s a little overweight, she’s got reverse body dysmorphia I’m sure of it. How can she not realise the urgency she needs to make changes.

Mar 8, 2024
She didn’t leave the upstairs part of her house and she’s acting like she’s had a hectic morning. What is it with these idiots making out they are so so busy when they’re not

Reactions: Eitak58

pingpong

Apr 13, 2024
midlans
Your not fat Becki hun your morbidly obese there’s a huge difference!! There’s no way on this planet that at her age she’s happy living at home with no job no bloke no kids no ambitions nothing!!! The real joke is on her because she knows deep down that she’s miserable! The only person she’s trying to convince is herself. You eat yourself to death Becki we don’t care! Stop trying to convince us that your happy because we all know your not!

Status
Not open for further replies.