Beggy Bailey - Kbailey32

Mar 9, 2024
Planet Savage
The bananas are here ✨✨✨

She’s got that dog and she’s already so out of her depth. It’ll be gone in a few days. In the space of one day it’s pissed all over her bedding and Morgan’s bedroom. Acting like she’s top trainer on live, meanwhile Marley still attacks people and bites the kids. So what’s that 3 cats, two dogs, a hamster, a rat and a partridge in a pair tree.

For someone who’s on the beg so much she has plenty of money to feed her zoo

Reactions: iseeyou

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Just her face makes me wanna 🤛 her

In the second photo she resembles a mop!

Attachments

• IMG_2330.jpeg
    IMG_2330.jpeg
    128.9 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_2329.jpeg
    IMG_2329.jpeg
    92.3 KB · Views: 34

Tiktok_dramas

Mar 14, 2024
Northumbria
Funny how all her exs are doing better in life now they have broke away from this thing. She isn’t claimed by the G community. It’s the kids I feel for. Imagine there friends seeing there mom on TikTok then getting bullied because of it. She shouldn’t have that dog she can’t afford to keep it maintained to the right conditions

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Funny how all her exs are doing better in life now they have broke away from this thing. She isn’t claimed by the G community. It’s the kids I feel for. Imagine there friends seeing there mom on TikTok then getting bullied because of it. She shouldn’t have that dog she can’t afford to keep it maintained to the right conditions

I know, yet she insists she wasn’t the problem and they’re all lying for clout - I could hear her voice in my head as a typed that 😂 🤢 she says it on repeat
And I know she shouldn’t have any animals at all, let alone the amount she has! The new dog will be pregnant soon enough

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
How many times have you said you are leaving the app? Do you not realise the amount of people who WISH you would!
😂😂 I’ll even give you a push

Attachments

• IMG_2334.png
    IMG_2334.png
    386.3 KB · Views: 42
Mar 9, 2024
Planet Savage
She will leave the app for three days and make out everyone was so worried and constantly messaging her she needed to come back to say she’s ok. In reality nobody bothers to message and nobody noticed and she needs to come back before her vulnerable gifters go to another creator

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Bald patch Bailey looking all depressed to get the gifts flowing!!
Decides to get another dog and can’t even get the dog a decent lead, then again, bald patch Bailey you are the one who should be on a leash.

Pineapple head 😂😂

Attachments

• IMG_2352.jpeg
    IMG_2352.jpeg
    190.7 KB · Views: 46
Mar 16, 2024
Scotland
I'm so glad I can finally comment - been a silent reader of T for the longest time. Thank goodness for CC to give us somewhere to vent. Beggy Bailey gives me the ick. She's absolutely disgusting and I don't understand how she gets away with half the stuff she does. She's a danger to vulnerable women who she loves bombs then destroys them with pills etc. She thinks she's the bee's knees but is a terrible excuse for a human being.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I'm so glad I can finally comment - been a silent reader of T for the longest time. Thank goodness for CC to give us somewhere to vent. Beggy Bailey gives me the ick. She's absolutely disgusting and I don't understand how she gets away with half the stuff she does. She's a danger to vulnerable women who she loves bombs then destroys them with pills etc. She thinks she's the bee's knees but is a terrible excuse for a human being.

I know! She’s currently got a new victim on live I mean friend 😂🙄

Mar 9, 2024
Planet Savage
I know! She’s currently got a new victim on live I mean friend 😂🙄
The ex she stole off Hannah you mean 😂. Leia was with Hannah McNally, Katie was also with hannah at the same time (Hannah says they were on a break - yes I said it in Ross’s voice😂), Katie stole Leia off Hannah 😂so they may be friends… but they’ve definitely booyakad in the bedsheets before.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
The ex she stole off Hannah you mean 😂. Leia was with Hannah McNally, Katie was also with hannah at the same time (Hannah says they were on a break - yes I said it in Ross’s voice😂), Katie stole Leia off Hannah 😂so they may be friends… but they’ve definitely booyakad in the bedsheets before.

No way 😂😂😂😂 I think they all share each other at this point! 🤮

Don’t get me started on this shocking haircut 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• 94e389f4-5079-4da6-90dd-c7434763b405.jpeg
    94e389f4-5079-4da6-90dd-c7434763b405.jpeg
    122.7 KB · Views: 31
  • Haha