Beggy Bailey - Kbailey32

Mar 9, 2024
Planet Savage
I’ve come across Mos TikTok account as bd this is on his reposts. Shocking! And disgraceful!

Another parenting fail!
Speechless!! One he shouldn’t be on TT he’s 10. Two knowing the hate she gets why on earth would she allow him to sign up with his gov name!? Socialnreally need to step up because she’s exposing him. One day the kitten video will re appear like it does everytime she splits up with someone, and he’s going to see it and think it’s ok and normal!

Reactions: iseeyou

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Speechless!! One he shouldn’t be on TT he’s 10. Two knowing the hate she gets why on earth would she allow him to sign up with his gov name!? Socialnreally need to step up because she’s exposing him. One day the kitten video will re appear like it does everytime she splits up with someone, and he’s going to see it and think it’s ok and normal!

He’s probably already seen it! We all know from her lives he’s been on a while as she even gives him gift money so he can gift people!

Pathetic excuse of a “mother”

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Apparently the kitten video is doing the rounds again 👀 she was looking for sympathy about it on live.

Anyone seen who’s posted it?

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
The fact she looked proud of this 🤮

Attachments

• IMG_3033.jpeg
    IMG_3033.jpeg
    220.2 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_3037.jpeg
    IMG_3037.jpeg
    115.3 KB · Views: 44

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
She’s not normal everything about her gives me weird vibes she’s absolutely horrible and her followers are just as bad like a little cult
Yep! She was saying she was going to block people for tapping the screen yesterday! And for gifting but wouldn’t turn her gifts off. 😂

• Haha

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
So much for the “restraining order” she was claiming she was getting because Eva wouldn’t leave her alone!
Also, that exposure Eva did was rubbish, you could tell it was fake 😴
And the live the other day sat in her computer chair was dreadful was like she was reading a script.
You’re a perfect match both a set of strange characters.

Attachments

• IMG_3157.jpeg
    IMG_3157.jpeg
    176.3 KB · Views: 32
Mar 9, 2024
Planet Savage
So much for the “restraining order” she was claiming she was getting because Eva wouldn’t leave her alone!
Also, that exposure Eva did was rubbish, you could tell it was fake 😴
And the live the other day sat in her computer chair was dreadful was like she was reading a script.
You’re a perfect match both a set of strange characters.
Oh wow. So Evapowell went live on Katie’s profile to say “I’m the girl who controlled Katie, I’m the problem, I’m manipulative, I hurt people, I am to blame” now is in her kitchen and Katie is trying to pimp her out to the next person? Wow, yeah Katie let’s push this evil girl who’s “ruined your life” onto some other poor girl.

Between beggy and Sid the sloth they’re a match made in hell. Keep it to yourself girls. I’m sure social will have a field day with this ….

Attachments

• RPReplay_Final1713809225.mov
    40.5 MB
  • Haha
Reactions: thelurker66
Mar 9, 2024
Planet Savage
Sid the sloth with her wonky eyes and man jaw is a very manipulative girl. Look at this. Jumped to Katie’s ex Chloe because she’s a easy target… a girl who’s recovering from addiction and fighting for her child and is very depressed.. ain’t you a good girl Eva. You’re sick, Katie deserves you, you can both damage eachother and leave everyone else alone.