Boombox @Winters______

Mar 16, 2024
uk
These people have been sitting silently for the last two weeks and today have come out the woodwork claiming their innocence and deflecting from anyone else raising issues with them. They are never at fault and will always blame things on other people or mental health.

I’m fed up of these elderly women going on the internet playing the victim instead of being accountable for their part.

I think it’s time all the real survivors of winters and boombox come forward.

Reactions: iseeyou
Mar 17, 2024
Leicester
Let's start with the obvious Sarah / Winters / Winnie whatever she goes by at the moment
I think she changes her name when she know she's fkd up and tries to go into hiding and tends to chat on clapper where its "private " or discord where she can pretend to not have a clue what's going on whilst being in the group watching her new bf / friends post vile content and allows it, disgusting considering she's meant be to be mother and hated when her children were posted on TT but thinks its acceptable to watch other children get posted this women needs her head testing before she looses them innocent children and for good this time.

Reactions: looking around

Grumpy Bear

Mar 14, 2024
Leicester
Thing is with Winters/Winnie she's like steph tells everyone her business, so she'll never guess who we are. But I can't see 'why' anyone would hate her. She's a lovely girl who tries to fit in where she can. Haha... I get why people hate her. She slags everyone off even her best friend Boombox. She's literally got no one. She's a loner!!

Reactions: looking around
Mar 17, 2024
Leicester
That's why she's in the situation she's in because she's trying to fir In but there's no coming back from this one being involved with people who make CP.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 28, 2022
You need to upload a picture of the person's profile and say what their username is

Mar 17, 2024
Leicester
Yes that's the girl. 2 children who will not be named even though she shows them off online and the poor kids have ended up in a sick discord but that's not Sarah's fault as she's innocent even though she's as sick as them all trolling people, sending takeaways to people's houses the list goes on
I'm more scared for them kids as her address is everywhere online and when she got caught up in this before she tried to unalive her self with her kids in the house for the 2nd time very unfit mother.

Sally9966

Mar 9, 2024
Telford
I remember her, didn't she loose her kids for a while after her unaliving attempt?
What has she been doing? I haven't watched her for a good 5 months.
Didn't she used to chat to Billy a lot?
I always thought she was OK, but I don't really know her or what she's about.

Mar 17, 2024
Leicester
Yes she lost her kids, fought a battle got them back then fed all her friends over, pretended to be a lesbian to fit in, but boasted about sleeping her ex even though she slated him before then tried to unalive herself but still has her kids and is now in a relationship with someone who makes sick videos about kids but she thinks this is okay

• Wow
Reactions: Sally9966

Sally9966

Mar 9, 2024
Telford
Yes she lost her kids, fought a battle got them back then fed all her friends over, pretended to be a lesbian to fit in, but boasted about sleeping her ex even though she slated him before then tried to unalive herself but still has her kids and is now in a relationship with someone who makes sick videos about kids but she thinks this is okay
So she's not a lesbian? I'm so confused!! She's tried to kill herself again? Surely social services need to intervene?

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
Is this the one who used to sit on lives with Stephanie's teatime and Kate? Jeez I didn't even think she was around? Is Kate still around? Are they still friends? I know she was a huge attention seeker back then, always claiming mental health and crying over her kids. The last I knew of her she was getting the kids back, but didn't know if she had. I know there was murder with everyone on the Steph teatime account, millions of them sat in boxes on live all filling their fat faces and slagging everyone off like they were all perfect lol, it was car crash tv but bloody brilliant to watch! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: Bettyboop22