Boombox @Winters______

Grumpy Bear

Mar 14, 2024
Leicester
Is this the one who used to sit on lives with Stephanie's teatime and Kate? Jeez I didn't even think she was around? Is Kate still around? Are they still friends? I know she was a huge attention seeker back then, always claiming mental health and crying over her kids. The last I knew of her she was getting the kids back, but didn't know if she had. I know there was murder with everyone on the Steph teatime account, millions of them sat in boxes on live all filling their fat faces and slagging everyone off like they were all perfect lol, it was car crash tv but bloody brilliant to watch! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️
Last I heard on clapper, is that they fell out. Winnie was slagging Kate off. But they became friends again when she OD. Then it was same old story again, winnie started slagging Kate off in the clappers.. I've not seen Kate about for abit tbf.

Reactions: PecanPieCrust
Mar 17, 2024
Leicester
Last I heard on clapper, is that they fell out. Winters was slagging Kate off. But they became friends again when she OD. Then it was same old story again, winnie started slagging Kate off in the clappers.. I've not seen Kate about for abit tbf.
Yeah she got ran off TT because she couldn't handle the heat but is fine being up in everyone's business
Best thing Kate did was stay away from winters I heard the stuff she was saying but couldn't let Kate defend herself but now winters is playing the big I am with the wrong ones behind her
Social will have the Last laugh

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
Last I heard on clapper, is that they fell out. Winnie was slagging Kate off. But they became friends again when she OD. Then it was same old story again, winnie started slagging Kate off in the clappers.. I've not seen Kate about for abit tbf.
Thanks for the update :D:D

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
Yeah she got ran off TT because she couldn't handle the heat but is fine being up in everyone's business
Best thing Kate did was stay away from winters I heard the stuff she was saying but couldn't let Kate defend herself but now winters is playing the big I am with the wrong ones behind her
Social will have the Last laugh
Thanks for the update :D:D

Mar 16, 2024
uk

Yes that's the girl. 2 children who will not be named even though she shows them off online and the poor kids have ended up in a sick discord but that's not Sarah's fault as she's innocent even though she's as sick as them all trolling people, sending takeaways to people's houses the list goes on
I'm more scared for them kids as her address is everywhere online and when she got caught up in this before she tried to unalive her self with her kids in the house for the 2nd time very unfit mother.
She sits on lives with her kids pictures behind her and then says people have doxxed her kids. She doxxed her own kids. She threatened to kill herself after being called a snake, she’d only just got her kids back. Now she’s letting some random 50yr old skag head control her vibrator via a link and brag about how the have E-sex. It’s weird behaviour.

Mar 17, 2024
Leicester
She sits on lives with her kids pictures behind her and then says people have doxxed her kids. She doxxed her own kids. She threatened to kill herself after being called a snake, she’d only just got her kids back. Now she’s letting some random 50yr old skag head control her vibrator via a link and brag about how the have E-sex. It’s weird behaviour.
It's disgusting I'd be mortified if that was my mum.