Boombox @Winters______

Grumpy Bear

Mar 14, 2024
Leicester
That's so wrong to do that. Why would you even do that? It's childish and makes your argument invalid when doing crazy things like that.
Winnie does it too, which is wrong. At the end of the day your home is your safe space. Especially when there's children there. But if you play with fire you're gonna get burnt. She will lose her kids again no doubt about it. She'll have another OD and there won't be anyone there to save her this time. Cus if I remember rightly, it was Kate that helped her last time when they werent friends.

Reactions: Sally9966
Mar 17, 2024
Leicester
Winnie does it too, which is wrong. At the end of the day your home is your safe space. Especially when there's children there. But if you play with fire you're gonna get burnt. She will lose her kids again no doubt about it. She'll have another OD and there won't be anyone there to save her this time. Cus if I remember rightly, it was Kate that helped her last time when they werent friends.
Yeah I heard the same and I don't think that girl Kate even got so much as a thank you
Her so called friends didn't know where she lived at the time. It's all for attention as I also heard she was buying drugs from someone because she was addicted to cocodamol and didn't get enough from her Dr. Girl needs help

Sally9966

Mar 9, 2024
Telford
Honestly I'm shocked about Winters, I always thought she was ok. I even felt sorry for her about the suicide attempt. I didn't know she's been doing all the above.
Is boombox the one with the really strange deep man voice?
Does she still talk to Billy and those lot?

pink_panther

Mar 18, 2024
Nowhere you are.
Hope people have been seeing the real side of Winnie and boombox last couple of days 👀 mocking about deceased babies, fat shaming, threats to dox innocent people etc. welll welll.. you carry on sitting with Johnny/banterland and you're going to get burnt and I can't wait for it 🔥 😏

Grumpy Bear

Mar 14, 2024
Leicester
I'm actually flabbergasted that Winnie would do all of this. She was the total opposite few years ago. I'm finding it hard to believe, how and why? Maybe wrong crowd? She was a nice girl when she was with Kate and the gang.

Mar 17, 2024
Leicester
I'm actually flabbergasted that Winnie would do all of this. She was the total opposite few years ago. I'm finding it hard to believe, how and why? Maybe wrong crowd? She was a nice girl when she was with Kate and the gang.
The friends she dumped are better off without her drama I bet, they were the ones to always have her back on TT lives I noticed.

Reactions: pink_panther

pink_panther

Mar 18, 2024
Nowhere you are.
Because she's lying with dogs and has caught fleas. Was she the total opposite? Or was it just an act. She has an absolute vile mouth 🤢

Reactions: spillingthetea

Peppapig

Mar 16, 2024
london
Winnie apologised to Kazzy and chicken dipper, then lied to boombox about it, they had a public fight on clapper and Winnie triggered boombox to take an overdose #ThisOnesForYouWinnie

Reactions: looking around