BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
Yes, I rem seeing it on google, shame i didnt screenshot it, its totally disappeared offline now, there was a Facebook page as well.
I just find it fascinating that as soon as someone finds something someone there end gets it removed or deleted.

The R posts for example soon as they were mentioned on T or here they went.

Just more proof they are constantly trying to cover everything up.

Found it weird that the photo of him at the so called publishers signing his book deal was deleted from his grid too.

Thank goodness for screen shots.

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
I think that was just another distraction. I have never found anything about stinkbomb cottage on Google so know nothing about it at all. It would be interesting to see what that was all about. I also worry that @Oopsie succeeded in scaring off @truth-hunter2024, which I guess may have been the intention
Funny how Oopsie appeared as soon as truth hunter started commenting isn’t it?

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
I just find it fascinating that as soon as someone finds something someone there end gets it removed or deleted.

Found it weird that the photo of him at the so called publishers signing his book deal was deleted from his grid too.

Oh gosh, was it?! They must be exhausted with all this covering up - guess that’s why they’re up so early in the morning 😆

Feb 6, 2024

That picture of him signing the fake book deal comes up on Google from the newspaper, will be there for life.....
Thats why we know they did most of it in 24hr storys that disappear...
And dont forget Reddit, as soon as tat posted everything bad he was saying about lisa, it was all deleted in hours.....by lisa,

Last edited:

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
As I’ve said so many times, if you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to hide. Deleting stuff just makes you look guilty! They can only manipulate the truth up to a point, but it always comes out in the end, and those responsible for trying to hide it end up having to explain themselves. Sure I get nobody wants to see horrible stuff about their dead spouse anywhere, and particularly not plastered on the internet, but I’m afraid if you live your life in the public arena you have to expect some things to come back and bite you if you’ve not been entirely truthful. And @Sal that’s exactly what it seems like - they suspect @truth-hunter2024 has something that they don’t want shared, so again they try to control the narrative. The ridiculous thing is that if there is nothing for anyone to be waiting for/obsessing over Lisa could very easily have done a great PR job of coming onto here or Tattle and saying that he may or may not have done some silly things, but if he had she’ll be dealing with them, including the book debacle. I think people value honesty, far more than threats, but she chose the latter and it’s just not gone away.

Feb 6, 2024
As I’ve said so many times, if you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to hide. Deleting stuff just makes you look guilty! They can only manipulate the truth up to a point, but it always comes out in the end, and those responsible for trying to hide it end up having to explain themselves. Sure I get nobody wants to see horrible stuff about their dead spouse anywhere, and particularly not plastered on the internet, but I’m afraid if you live your life in the public arena you have to expect some things to come back and bite you if you’ve not been entirely truthful. And @Sal that’s exactly what it seems like - they suspect @truth-hunter2024 has something that they don’t want shared, so again they try to control the narrative. The ridiculous thing is that if there is nothing for anyone to be waiting for/obsessing over Lisa could very easily have done a great PR job of coming onto here or Tattle and saying that he may or may not have done some silly things, but if he had she’ll be dealing with them, including the book debacle. I think people value honesty, far more than threats, but she chose the latter and it’s just not gone away.
We are forgetting she is just as bad as him, after his death,....all the doxxing and threatening she did, "dont come for me, you will find me standing behind you" we at one point thought she was actually dick!
So in my eyes, she chose to carry this on, because she was heavily involved in the first place, she continued to lie about the book after dicks death, even extended HIS 7 day deadline to order his book after his death to 14 days, to get more money....
I did give her the benefit of the doubt at the beginning but now, No, shes in it up to her neck......

Apr 9, 2024
bedfordshire

Constantly deleting things one regrets having said/done/posted makes it simpler for one to accuse others of lying/exaggerating/defamation when they refer to material that once existed but has since been deleted. That’s why it’s important to screen print everything. Hence the switch from IG posts to stories as after 24hrs it’s gone. Slippery antics.

Last edited:

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
We are forgetting she is just as bad as him, after his death,....all the doxxing and threatening she did, "dont come for me, you will find me standing behind you" we at one point thought she was actually dick!
So in my eyes, she chose to carry this on, because she was heavily involved in the first place, she continued to lie about the book after dicks death, even extended HIS 7 day deadline to order his book after his death to 14 days, to get more money....
I did give her the benefit of the doubt at the beginning but now, No, shes in it up to her neck......
Up to her eyebrows I'd say, 🤔 her hairline...🤔 over her head.... any more UP and we wont find her,

Sadidaclat

Sep 6, 2023
Don’t forget the smaller things:
His DavBoss website stole other architects and builders’ pictures. I spoke to a few companies whose pics had been used and they’d never heard of Richard nor allowed him to use their pics.

He also claimed time and time again that ‘we’ bought the house. When actually only Lisa is listed on the deeds not him. Not a penny to his name.

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Last time I looked at the BB insta few months back, there was 12.4k followers mostly bots we know, today 12.3k, so are people unfollowing or is Ma Baker deleting, or are some of the bots leaving because they need repaying for, 🤔

Reactions: Tired of the BS2

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Don’t forget the smaller things:
His DavBoss website stole other architects and builders’ pictures. I spoke to a few companies whose pics had been used and they’d never heard of Richard nor allowed him to use their pics.

He also claimed time and time again that ‘we’ bought the house. When actually only Lisa is listed on the deeds not him. Not a penny to his name.

Yes, one of those people was Jeff Kahane and associates. Chartered architects. Dick used one of his photos and passed it of as work done, hes such a crook, stealing other people work.

I'm sure I remember on Reddit when he was moaning about lisa, someone told him to leave her, he said the house was hers, but he had invested a 100k of his own money into it, it's on tat somewhere.

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
The trustpilot reviews have all been there a while now though they have only been mentioned again here this

Yes, one of those people was Jeff Kahane and associates. Chartered architects. Dick used one of his photos and passed it of as work done, hes such a crook, stealing other people work.

I'm sure I remember on Reddit when he was moaning about lisa, someone told him to leave her, he said the house was hers, but he had invested a 100k of his own money into it, it's on tat somewhere.
You are correct the Reddit posts did state that.

Status
Not open for further replies.