BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
That was a bleeping shock when that happened, actually confirmed everything they had been saying was a complete lie, were it was going, we will never find out now, if it was a scam why did she delay the apparent fake book and churn one out herself, !! Scared it had gotten out of hand and she was going to get done for fraud?? But if the book wasnt going to appear anyway that still would of been the case, unless it was to do with the barn sale and the 700k, and the reports to companies house about not declaring his death, over assets, tax fraud, put a spanner in the works, who knows it's all speculation, it  ALL happened, it's all there in black and white, it all took place, no doubt about it, the proof is there, putting it all together so it makes sense, is the speculation!!
I still personally think only a few copies of a book were ever printed. I don’t think anyone said they had it in the ill-fated Tittle, and if they did it would only have been one or two. But maybe that’s all the members there were?! The handful of people on BB instagram was almost worse than none. If people who had been cherubs had got a copy experience says they would have been tagging BB all over the place, probably organising book clubs and flooding instagram with photos to prove everyone wrong. They paid £25 for this thing after all. But there were a dozen mentions at best, and not all of those positive until someone put the frighteners on those women and they quickly started saying they’d spoken to Lisa and everything was great. What caused the change of heart? I’d love someone to do a study on the remaining cherubs to see how many of them are real. And I’d love to know how many were ever real. We know people were removed on mass, but not why. Lisa removed people who were obviously real, and was this to leave the core group of paid for followers? I know someone will be able to get in and see what was going on if this ever ended up investigated. The same as removing things from Google. There’s software lawyers use that is like a Time Machine, so nothing is gone forever.

Feb 6, 2024
I still personally think only a few copies of a book were ever printed. I don’t think anyone said they had it in the ill-fated Tittle, and if they did it would only have been one or two. But maybe that’s all the members there were?! The handful of people on BB instagram was almost worse than none. If people who had been cherubs had got a copy experience says they would have been tagging BB all over the place, probably organising book clubs and flooding instagram with photos to prove everyone wrong. They paid £25 for this thing after all. But there were a dozen mentions at best, and not all of those positive until someone put the frighteners on those women and they quickly started saying they’d spoken to Lisa and everything was great. What caused the change of heart? I’d love someone to do a study on the remaining cherubs to see how many of them are real. And I’d love to know how many were ever real. We know people were removed on mass, but not why. Lisa removed people who were obviously real, and was this to leave the core group of paid for followers? I know someone will be able to get in and see what was going on if this ever ended up investigated. The same as removing things from Google. There’s software lawyers use that is like a Time Machine, so nothing is gone forever.
He had less than a thousand followers, 700 was it, then he said over the fake book signing that they had shot up to 13,000, sorry but that just wouldnt happen....and if it did happen at that rate, ....why did it stop?? Why did it not continue to rise higher and higher....it stayed at 13.000 ....give or take a few....the whole time, .....if it rose by thousands overnight, and then stopped, so obvious it was bought bots......so seems to me that 12,000 was bots and the rest cherubs.....does that make sense.....🤔 just added this from beginning of this thread. Says no followers there...🤔

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240414_103655_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240414_103655_Chrome.jpg
    176.4 KB · Views: 86
  • Screenshot_20240414_121022_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240414_121022_Chrome.jpg
    232.2 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
He had less than a thousand followers, 700 was it, then he said over the fake book signing that they had shot up to 13.000 overnight, sorry but that just wouldnt happen....and if it did happen at that rate, overnight....why did it stop?? Why did it not continue to rise higher and higher....it stayed at 13.000 ....give or take a few....the whole time, .....if it rose by thousands overnight, and then stopped, so obvious it was bought bots......so seems to me that 12,000 was bots and the rest cherubs.....does that make sense.....🤔
Good point 👍🏻

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
He had less than a thousand followers, 700 was it, then he said over the fake book signing that they had shot up to 13.000 overnight, sorry but that just wouldnt happen....and if it did happen at that rate, overnight....why did it stop?? Why did it not continue to rise higher and higher....it stayed at 13.000 ....give or take a few....the whole time, .....if it rose by thousands overnight, and then stopped, so obvious it was bought bots......so seems to me that 12,000 was bots and the rest cherubs.....does that make sense.....🤔 just added this from beginning of thread. Says no followers there...🤔
🤯

Reactions: Poppyseed

Sadidaclat

Sep 6, 2023
Like someone said, he told Instagram he had an hospital appointment about his treatment in london, but someone who knew him, saw him in a coffee shop in Northampton at the time of the appointment.......
We think we know stuff, but I bet we dont know the half of it all..... ..

Yes, that was me 😂

I hate when Richard would do this thing where we’d end up turning on one another (it happened on Tat more than once). I worry when we disagree with one another about semantics on here it starts to happen again.

We don’t need to bullet point out what each one of us has discovered - the point is we all know this guy was crazy and was lying left, right and centre.

Feb 6, 2024
Yes, that was me 😂

I hate when Richard would do this thing where we’d end up turning on one another (it happened on Tat more than once). I worry when we disagree with one another about semantics on here it starts to happen again.

We don’t need to bullet point out what each one of us has discovered - the point is we all know this guy was crazy and was lying left, right and centre.
Thought it might of been....😃
It can be like a gossip grapevine, indian whispers is it called,🤔 starts off as one comment, by the time its been commented on several times over a few days, it gets muddied, it can go slightly off course ... so think all of us try to keep it on course...if that makes sense.....we all have valid points and we have never fallen out, and hope we never will....all working towards the same goal here....💕

Feb 6, 2024
He had less than a thousand followers, 700 was it, then he said over the fake book signing that they had shot up to 13,000, sorry but that just wouldnt happen....and if it did happen at that rate, ....why did it stop?? Why did it not continue to rise higher and higher....it stayed at 13.000 ....give or take a few....the whole time, .....if it rose by thousands overnight, and then stopped, so obvious it was bought bots......so seems to me that 12,000 was bots and the rest cherubs.....does that make sense.....🤔 just added this from beginning of this thread. Says no followers there...🤔
Correction, 13,500 ....

Reactions: Poppyseed
Apr 9, 2024
bedfordshire
It can be like a gossip grapevine, indian whispers is it called,🤔 starts off as one comment, by the time its been commented on several times over a few days, it gets muddied, it can go slightly off course ... so think all of us try to keep it on course...if that makes sense.....we all have valid points and we have never fallen out, and hope we never will....all working towards the same goal here....💕

Chinese whispers I think you mean. And so true.

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Why has this never been thought of or brought up before, of course, if he had that much interest in his Instagram why did it stop at 13,500, like you say he never reached 14, 000, or over... The interest would of continued, the follower numbers would of kept going up! Until he made the account private, then I bet they were reluctant to add anybody new, could of paid for more bots,

Feb 6, 2024
Why has this never been thought of or brought up before, of course, if he had that much interest in his Instagram why did it stop at 13,500, like you say he never reached 14, 000, or over... The interest would of continued, the follower numbers would of kept going up! Until he made the account private, then I bet they were reluctant to add anybody new, could of paid for more bots,
Just occurred to me earlier, massive rise in followers literally overnight, said it was over the interest in the book, but then hardly any......defo bots. Would be very interesting if someone was able to determine how many followers were real .....

Feb 6, 2024
Welcome back........
Yes, welcome back. @Wisteriaplant
Its a shame when family have to go on and lie to back someone up because they are so bad.....but I'm sure lots have done it. I personally would rather not be asked.....
The fact he stole images from other companies to put on his websites, and didn't have any decent promotional photo stuff of his to own to use, sort of speaks volumes,!

Sadidaclat

Sep 6, 2023

Makes total sense. I think what this site has shown is that all of us are decent folks, invested in getting the truth out there. I’m on the other site as well and actually what I’ve liked about here is that we’re much more objective - it’s never been about name calling, body shaming, insulting, it’s always been about the facts (or lack of them). I really admire yours and others resilience in all of this. defo working toward the same goal 🩷

Apr 9, 2024
bedfordshire
Just occurred to me earlier, massive rise in followers literally overnight, said it was over the interest in the book, but then hardly any......defo bots. Would be very interesting if someone was able to determine how many followers were real .....

Engagement rate is what counts. Thousands of followers but only a few likes and comments = paid for followers.

Apr 9, 2024
bedfordshire
Yes, welcome back. @Wisteriaplant
Its a shame when family have to go on and lie to back someone up because they are so bad.....but I'm sure lots have done it. I personally would rather not be asked.....
The fact he stole images from other companies to put on his websites, and didn't have any decent promotional photo stuff of his to own to use, sort of speaks volumes,!

He had very, very professional looking pictures on his social pages for his Kensetsu.Build business.

Feb 6, 2024
Spot on, when companies look for Influencers to advertise their products, they cant tell if followers are bots or not, so they go by the follower engagement...and if it doesnt match they know its paid for bots...so waste of time.

Were those pictures his though....maybe he actually paid to get some done, was this before or after he was pinching them off other companies? Maybe he thought why pay, when I can just use others.....🤷‍♀️

Status
Not open for further replies.