BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sadidaclat

Sep 6, 2023
I will be seeking legal advice before I can comment on how I know Richard.
You don’t have to tell us who you are. Or even give any identifiable details about situations. It’s just you mentioned extreme things like the police and terrible stuff he’d done. Are you not in a position to mention in the vaguest of terms what sort of things you’re referring to?

Eg, a complicated financial thing. Stuff relating to business. Confusing comms about services he was providing…?

Reactions: Tired of the BS2

Sadidaclat

Sep 6, 2023
Now that we know for sure he’s dead (well, pending Sal’s verification) I think everything seems even stranger. I always put all the weird stuff that happened surrounding his death as explainable because he wasn’t really dying. Like the lack of jaundice. The fact that she was running around dropping cars off. The fact he was reading a book right to the end. The fact that he cared SO much about showing off how loved he was and there was NO photos of people visiting him in a hospice.

Now it just seems at the very end it was only the two of them, and he died very lonely, by a very absent partner.

Apr 9, 2024
bedfordshire
You don’t have to tell us who you are. Or even give any identifiable details about situations. It’s just you mentioned extreme things like the police and terrible stuff he’d done. Are you not in a position to mention in the vaguest of terms what sort of things you’re referring to?

Eg, a complicated financial thing. Stuff relating to business. Confusing comms about services he was providing…?

Don’t recall mentioning terrible things he’d done. In any case, I cannot comment until I’ve had legal advice.

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
I will be seeking legal advice before I can comment on how I know Richard.
With all respect, I would of thought you would of done that before you came on and said what you said, and I don't know how hes going to object, and theres nothing to fear if telling the truth.
Tattle have said some awful things and continue to do so. I can see were this is going,

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Now that we know for sure he’s dead (well, pending Sal’s verification) I think everything seems even stranger. I always put all the weird stuff that happened surrounding his death as explainable because he wasn’t really dying. Like the lack of jaundice. The fact that she was running around dropping cars off. The fact he was reading a book right to the end. The fact that he cared SO much about showing off how loved he was and there was NO photos of people visiting him in a hospice.

Now it just seems at the very end it was only the two of them, and he died very lonely, by a very absent partner.
And no mention of his family going, all did point to the fact it was all fake, the fact it could of been real, is shocking.

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
With all respect, I would of thought you would of done that before you came on and said what you said, and I don't know how hes going to object, and theres nothing to fear if telling the truth.
Tattle have said some awful things and continue to do so. I can see were this is going,
@truth-hunter2024 did say they’d take legal advice once they knew R was dead, and they also said they thought more people would come out of the woodwork at that point too, which possibly explains the massive increase in numbers watching the page recently. I don’t know what it is that anyone might have on R that people will feel is relevant to bring up now he’s gone, so I guess we’ll see, but they also said the police had been involved and they’d feel ready to go to the press if they were indemnified, (isn’t that correct @truth-hunter2024 ?). I guess if there’s anything we’ll find out in the coming months but I also suspect if people were hurt by him or his practices they may think there’s little point in bringing it up now (unless it was truly horrendous). If his sister has used questionable methods to protect him from any of the accusations that have been made previously online she should be really be answerable. If people had genuine complaint with him these should have been heard in a court of law, not kept out of it by threats as suggested, and if legal advice was more freely available this wouldn’t be able to happen (sorry that’s my soapbox and I feel so strongly about it!). The law isn’t there to be manipulated just because you are able to be heavy-handed and I’ve had a part in many lawyers being brought down because of rogue practices. It brings the/our industry into disrespect and as someone who strongly believes in reform to ensure everyone gets the justice they deserve, it’s not something I want to hear. The go fund me and whether or not it was meant to furnish a charity question was enough to trigger an investigation on its own. It may have all been money from friends and relatives as he said. If so they may not have cared that actually it didn’t go to the suggested charity, or indeed that this charity didn’t legally exist, but it was publicised and the moment you bring something into the public arena you are subject to scrutiny. I’m not convinced we’ll ever have any more answers than we do, but if I’m wrong I reckon it’ll open a can of worms nobody will be able to put a lid on, no matter how hard they try.

Apr 9, 2024
bedfordshire
@truth-hunter2024 did say they’d take legal advice once they knew R was dead, and they also said they thought more people would come out of the woodwork at that point too, which possibly explains the massive increase in numbers watching the page recently. I don’t know what it is that anyone might have on R that people will feel is relevant to bring up now he’s gone, so I guess we’ll see, but they also said the police had been involved and they’d feel ready to go to the press if they were indemnified, (isn’t that correct @truth-hunter2024 ?). I guess if there’s anything we’ll find out in the coming months but I also suspect if people were hurt by him or his practices they may think there’s little point in bringing it up now (unless it was truly horrendous). If his sister has used questionable methods to protect him from any of the accusations that have been made previously online she should be really be answerable. If people had genuine complaint with him these should have been heard in a court of law, not kept out of it by threats as suggested, and if legal advice was more freely available this wouldn’t be able to happen (sorry that’s my soapbox and I feel so strongly about it!). The law isn’t there to be manipulated just because you are able to be heavy-handed and I’ve had a part in many lawyers being brought down because of rogue practices. It brings the/our industry into disrespect and as someone who strongly believes in reform to ensure everyone gets the justice they deserve, it’s not something I want to hear. The go fund me and whether or not it was meant to furnish a charity question was enough to trigger an investigation on its own. It may have all been money from friends and relatives as he said. If so they may not have cared that actually it didn’t go to the suggested charity, or indeed that this charity didn’t legally exist, but it was publicised and the moment you bring something into the public arena you are subject to scrutiny. I’m not convinced we’ll ever have any more answers than we do, but if I’m wrong I reckon it’ll open a can of worms nobody will be able to put a lid on, no matter how hard they try.

I sense you understand why I cannot comment until I’ve taken legal advice.

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Totally agree with all of that, very well put, still so many unanswered questions, it was the 57k from the Eyes on Richie gala night that was supposed to set up the Bowelbro charity, that never happened, they started Bowelbro ltd instead, which closed after a few months, so weres the 57k??? Never mind the GFM money, separate issues.
I am very sceptical over truthhunter, and dont know if they are here just to cause drama, but I shall wait and see, I should imagine legal advice would be not to plaster it all over an online forum, and to just take it up with the revelant parties, no solicitor is going to tell you it's ok to go online and talk badly of someone are they, maybe go to the police with any concerns, its not hard to figure out.

Numbers have gone up another 1,000 over night, interest in the DC. So bad that he lied and behaved in such a way, people could think he had faked his death, very sad.

Feb 6, 2024

Did his dodgy friend lee go and visit, there was never any mention from him or dick about him going to see him at the hospice.....we all know how they liked to show how popular he was, (dont forget the pic of the two friends with the dog, that visited, the walk in the woods with no bluebells, that popped up after tat mentioned he had no visitors, could of been in old pic in woods anywere ) so Lees just a "friend" on Facebook....for the audience....puts the odd post up for likes....
And were was his family, ....seems lisas dad gets more involved than his own family,... did his sister even visit? Something very wrong with all of this.......

Last edited:
Reactions: Poppyseed

Sadidaclat

Sep 6, 2023
Did his dodgy friend lee go and visit, there was never any mention from him or dick about him going to see him at the hospice.....we all know how they liked to show how popular he was, (dont forget the pic of the two friends with the dog, that visited, the walk in the woods with no bluebells, that popped up after tat mentioned he had no visitors, could of been in old pic in woods anywere ) so Lees just a "friend" on Facebook....for the audience....puts the odd post up for likes....
And were was his family, ....seems lisas dad gets more involved than his own family,... did his sister even visit? Something very wrong with all of this.......
Yeah no idea. I remember that post of Lisa and Richard with the two visitors (who nobody had ever heard of). Seems he just went out with a bit of a cough, splutter, whisper in the end. So different to how he portrayed his rich and popular life. Sounds like he didn’t really have any friends at all- just all clout chasers, insta posers and Lisa. His family didn’t even bother to travel to the hospice in the end. Sad really.

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Yeah no idea. I remember that post of Lisa and Richard with the two visitors (who nobody had ever heard of). Seems he just went out with a bit of a cough, splutter, whisper in the end. So different to how he portrayed his rich and popular life. Sounds like he didn’t really have any friends at all- just all clout chasers, insta posers and Lisa. His family didn’t even bother to travel to the hospice in the end. Sad really.
Was his wife even a wife even a friend, sounded like she just bleeping tolerated him, going by her behaviour leading up to his death, going by his comments on reddit, she was horrible, but he lies too, but still, shes coming out of all this with a million pounds if that ridiculous house sells for asking price. The house that Richie did, and now hes not here to reap the rewards, but she is.
Not to mention the possible 700k from Northdale barn, then theres the 57k from EOR, and the GFM monies, and the book monies at least 60k, if they sold as many as he claimed, so all in all not a bad year, heathly earner,

Last edited:

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Yeah that pic wasnt actually visitors at the hospice, but was in a random wood somewhere, could of been a pair of strangers they just got chatting to over the dog for all we know, appeared the day after Tattle said he never got any visitors. 🤦‍♀️

Feb 6, 2024
Was his wife even a wife even a friend, sounded like she just bleeping tolerated him, going by her behaviour leading up to his death, going by his comments on reddit, she was horrible, but he lies too, but still, shes coming out of all this with a million pounds if that ridiculous house sells for asking price. The house that Richie did, and now hes not here to reap the rewards, but she is.
Not to mention the possible 700k from Northdale barn, then theres the 57k from EOR, and the GFM monies, and the book monies at least 60k, if they sold as many as he claimed, so all in all not a bad year, heathly earner,
Yeah wasnt there a time he was going for an important appointment, and she went to work and left him to go alone....something like that anyway, starting to feel like he was just tolerated because she knew what was at the end of the rainbow.....

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
Yeah wasnt there a time he was going for an important appointment, and she went to work and left him to go alone....something like that anyway, starting to feel like he was just tolerated because she knew what was at the end of the rainbow.....
It was the most important meeting. It was the one where he was informed chemo wasn’t working and he was at end of life.

Status
Not open for further replies.