BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 6, 2024
Maybe, but if his death wasn’t enough to bring them out of the woodwork it seems unlikely as time goes on that anything will. What would make the time right? My only experience of Richard personally is what he put online after his diagnosis, and everything else is what people have either uncovered or what I heard. His Bowelbro stories were quite wild, but when you think back on them now, knowing that he was terminal, you have to wonder what the doctors were doing keeping him hanging on for all those months with the constant yo-yo-ing between surgery/no surgery, and wonder if they had operated at the outset would he still be here? And because it was all a bit fantastical, as time went on it got harder to unravel the truth and things like the Ferrari did little to quell any doubts people had about him, when it is now obvious it was the desperate attempts of a dying man to pack a lifetime into a few months. Maybe he was always being told there was nothing that could be done but he didn’t want to hear it, and maybe the “friends” on Instagram were what he had always wanted so the ‘lives’ were the equivalent to the rest of us getting together with our friends and family in the real world. Tattle threatened all of that, and he went berserk, which in turn made people untrusting of him and his motives, so it was all counterproductive. But Richard/Bowelbro will become a distant memory very quickly and people won’t be around on these forums to hear what anyone has to say, so it’ll have lost its impact anyway. That’s why Lisa has gone quiet - she was fuelling it all with her tantrums and someone has told her if she stops so will the noise, unless of course someone has an almighty bombshell to drop. But have they though? Timing is everything, and it’ll slip by very quickly now people know he really has gone.
Exactly right, these forums will fade now, nothing more to say, and if there is anything ever to report, will anyone even be coming on to look, like the person who started this thread, theyve never been back on since...🤷‍♀️ @harriocots Exactly why Ma baker is saying nothing.
It did turn from cancer issues to rubbing everyones nose in it, with the car etc, thats when I started to dislike him. Raising monies by fundraisers, then boasting about the car and the designer clothes etc...all stinks.
It still sticks in my gut over the missing money, and the fact shes walking away with no actual consequences, I'm really really hoping this is being quietly investigated by someone, 292,000 people viewing this thread is alot, thats over a quarter of a million, has it gone up again, I havent looked.......
We need someone to collate everything, monies dates times, screenshots emails, and send it to relevant people. Wonder if HMRC haved looked into anything yet, maybe they need a nudge.
I still think something may surface in the future, so I will still be checking on here....and @Poppyseed did say bob is still poking around.....
plus will miss the chats with you lot, its been a rollacoaster.....🎢🎢🎢

Last edited:
Feb 6, 2024
Do you think people said things just to get attention or do you think they really did know stuff about him?
No idea, but its looking like attention seeking now.....people can say stuff, they just dont mention any names, then if any threats are made by ma baker, she cant actually prove it was him they were taking about. No names mentioned an all.

Last edited:

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Exactly right, these forums will fade now, nothing more to say, and if there is anything ever to report, will anyone even be coming on to look, like the person who started this thread, theyve never been back on since...🤷‍♀️ @harriocots Exactly why Ma baker is saying nothing.
It did turn from cancer issues to rubbing everyones nose in it, with the car etc, thats when I started to dislike him. Raising monies by fundraisers, then boasting about the car and the designer clothes etc...all stinks.
It still sticks in my gut over the missing money, and the fact shes walking away with no actual consequences, I'm really really hoping this is being quietly investigated by someone, 292,000 people viewing this thread is alot, thats over a quarter of a million, has it gone up again, I havent looked.......
We need someone to collate everything, monies dates times, screenshots emails, and send it to relevant people. Wonder if HMRC haved looked into anything yet, maybe they need a nudge.
I still think something may surface in the future, so I will still be checking on here....and @Poppyseed did say bob is still poking around.....
plus will miss the chats with you lot, its been a rollacoaster.....🎢🎢🎢
Just looked it's gone up to 293,000 views. That is alot of interest. Does this show that people might agree with our comments, waiting to see were it goes, would the thread have so much interest if they thought we were all wrong!!
This amount of interest would surely be of interest to maybe the Chronicle, just a thought. 🤔

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Well it's been a pleasure going on this journey with you lot of canny detectives, glad I've met you all, in an online way of course, it's been a mad year.
Check in, you never know what might turn up, keep the thread going with a hi, like Tired suggested.
And please if anybody has anything to say, it needs to be now!!

Feb 6, 2024
Well it's been a pleasure going on this journey with you lot of canny detectives, glad I've met you all, in an online way of course, it's been a mad year.
Check in, you never know what might turn up, keep the thread going with a hi, like Tired suggested.
And please if anybody has anything to say, it needs to be now!!
Its not goodbye....😂 its speak soon.....😂😂😂

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Bob's still adamant hes poking about, all the monies that weren't used for purpose hes still very angry about, and if it ever gets investigated, 🤞🤞🤞 then at least that's something, and if it gets investigated and we are wrong, then at least its been investigated if you get were hes coming from, theres been enough speculation and drama and lies to warrant some sort of interest. Especially when they were caught out lying over the book, that's there is black an white from the publisher!! Let's not forget, so quite easy to believe they've lied over other things, that book fraud was massive 60k according to the sales dick said they had had, I personally think Bob should be a Human rights lawyer, hates any sort of injustice. Go Bob that's all I can say..✔👍

Feb 6, 2024
Bob's still adamant hes poking about, all the monies that weren't used for purpose hes still very angry about, and if it ever gets investigated, 🤞🤞🤞 then at least that's something, and if it gets investigated and we are wrong, then at least its been investigated if you get were hes coming from, theres been enough speculation and drama and lies to warrant some sort of interest. Especially when they were caught out lying over the book, that's there is black an white from the publisher!! Let's not forget, so quite easy to believe they've lied over other things, that book fraud was massive 60k according to the sales dick said they had had, I personally think Bob should be a Human rights lawyer, hates any sort of injustice. Go Bob that's all I can say..✔👍
Seconded.....go Bob...

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Seconded.....go Bob...
Its hugely obvious that they were lying over the book, really shocking when you step back and look at it, when it was exposed what Troubadour said, the fact she spent another 3 weeks sorting out a random stock image free online as the new cover, then writing the rest of the book herself, we think, 208 pages when it was advertised as a 300 page book, then saying it was all posted out right on top of Xmas, Dick said in one of his 24hr screenshots that disappear, the book was done and ready to go months earlier, so why sadly as ma baker claimed he was unable to see it printed and sent out and hear what people thought about it, because he died!!!! It was ready to go way before he died, according to the man himself, so again just points to the fact there was no book. Sorry for ranting on, its chatting with bob, none of this makes any sense,
And I'm absolutely sure if it was looked into,
1. What Troubadour had to say,
2. What the new printers had to say, about info ma baker had given them. How many books were actually printed out,
3. The proof of posting for the 2,500 books that dick claimed he had sold.
4, What happened to the Kindle version, and I say that lightly, it was just a PDF file people couldn't download, that went very quiet very quickly, complaints wise!
It would be cause for fraud investigation.
Never mind Trading Standards, when people are told by the Author, it's a 300 page book that's ready to go, then after the Troubadour disclosure its totally delayed, for weeks, new front cover and 98 pages shorter, surely that's suspicious as hell. Still think it was written mostly by lisa, especially after the copyright threats she made a point of highlighting, all extremely suspicious and I think it should still be investigated!!

Feb 6, 2024
Its hugely obvious that they were lying over the book, really shocking when you step back and look at it, when it was exposed what Troubadour said, the fact she spent another 3 weeks sorting out a random stock image free online as the new cover, then writing the rest of the book herself, we think, 208 pages when it was advertised as a 300 page book, then saying it was all posted out right on top of Xmas, Dick said in one of his 24hr screenshots that disappear, the book was done and ready to go months earlier, so why sadly as ma baker claimed he was unable to see it printed and sent out and hear what people thought about it, because he died!!!! It was ready to go way before he died, according to the man himself, so again just points to the fact there was no book. Sorry for ranting on, its chatting with bob, none of this makes any sense,
2. What the new printers had to say, about info ma baker had given them. How many books were actually printed out,
4, What happened to the Kindle version, and I say that lightly, it was just a PDF file people couldn't download, that went very quiet very quickly, complaints wise!
Never mind Trading Standards, when people are told by the Author, it's a 300 page book that's ready to go, then after the Troubadour disclosure its totally delayed, for weeks, new front cover and 98 pages shorter, surely that's suspicious as hell. Still think it was written mostly by lisa, especially after the copyright threats she made a point of highlighting, all extremely suspicious and I think it should still be investigated!!
Totally agree, I would love to see the postal validation that says over 2,000 books were posted right on top of Xmas, thats a huge delivery to contend with, were they picked up by delivery driver? (Big turnaround getting them wrapped and postal ready) but done fairly quickly if that was the case, (if done at all)
Were they taken to the post office,??? did the third party printers send them out?????
Either way, there would be a paper trail...... Receipts,.......
Lots of people have already mentioned all of this,...but its all gone unvestigated..... and so far it seems only a handful of people actually received a 208 page leaflet/book instead of a 300 page bk by a totally unknown author, Dick/Lisa for £25,....ridiculously expensive 🧐🤔💷💷💷💷💷 how has she gotton away with this.....🤔🤔🤔
And what did happen to the PDF download complaints??

Justbehonest

Sep 11, 2023
Not forgetting that when they were posing for pictures to advertise the book they're showed a hardback book, at no time did they show a booklet, nobody would have paid £25 for a booklet that had mostly been shown for free on his notes. That's deception.

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Totally agree, I would love to see the postal validation that says over 2,000 books were posted right on top of Xmas, thats a huge delivery to contend with, were they picked up by delivery driver? (Big turnaround getting them wrapped and postal ready) but done fairly quickly if that was the case, (if done at all)
Were they taken to the post office,??? did the third party printers send them out?????
Either way, there would be a paper trail...... Receipts,.......
Lots of people have already mentioned all of this,...but its all gone unvestigated..... and so far it seems only a handful of people actually received a 208 page leaflet/book instead of a 300 page bk by a totally unknown author, Dick/Lisa for £25,....ridiculously expensive 🧐🤔💷💷💷💷💷 how has she gotton away with this.....🤔🤔🤔
And what did happen to the PDF download complaints??
Lot of unanswered questions....

Status
Not open for further replies.