BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Bear in mind that if you’ve been blocked by the bowel bro page you won’t be able to see that the bowel bro is following/followed by Nat’s page. Might be worth someone who still has access to the bowel bro page checking and clarifying this.
@Sweeterthan if you can still see the bb insta you haven't been blocked just unfriended you will still be able to see bb on nats page, if it's there.

Reactions: Sweeterthan

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
Oooh...thats weird. Why the best mate. ? Which one, Lee?
I think she’s got rid of all the followers but left the page as though it’s still there. Maybe so it doesn’t look like they’re disappearing. I can’t imagine having the sort of character that means I’m trying to find ways to get out of something rather than dealing with it!

• Wow
Reactions: Tired of the BS

Deleted member 645

Aug 14, 2023
I think she’s got rid of all the followers but left the page as though it’s still there. Maybe so it doesn’t look like they’re disappearing. I can’t imagine having the sort of character that means I’m trying to find ways to get out of something rather than dealing with it!
The account is still following people and the account still has followers (12.8k).
Nat is also still following the bb account and it is following her.
You have been blocked. When you follow someone and they block you, you can still see the account but can't see the photo, follower/following amount.
If you google search the account and open on incognito and not from your ig account, you will see the profile is normal.

Aug 14, 2023
Doesnt change that the book print changing to march is bad, and why.....we can still find out what is going on from the Tats, and whomever is still on the insta on here. Thats just one person. sorry @Sweeterthan
She really thinks by doing all that its going to stop people asking for refunds, asking were the book is....its not.
Update, I just tried what you said cos I was blocked ages ago, did incognito, I still couldnt see the page prop.

Last edited:

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
Doesnt change that the book print changing to march is bad, and why.....we can still find out what is going on from the Tats, and whomever is still on the insta on here. Thats just one person. sorry @Sweeterthan
She really thinks by doing all that its going to stop people asking for refunds, asking were the book is....its not.
Update, I just tried what you said cos I was blocked ages ago, did incognito, I still couldnt see the page prop.
As I said, I don’t know much about Instagram, but I have a very innocuous profile. I had little interaction with R, and what I did was also very innocuous. There’s nothing to have alerted her to me at all, out of 12.8k people, which is why I’d be very surprised if I was the only one to have been blocked. But maybe I’m wrong!

Aug 14, 2023
I meant only one on here, no tats have said anything yet....
Her going to these lengths to stop people, why just NOT put yourself in that position to start with, you know, be good, being kind, and transparent, truthful,
Not deceitful. Hateful, rude, disrespectful and fraudulent, she might think shes winning but what goes around comes around....

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
The account is still following people and the account still has followers (12.8k).
Nat is also still following the bb account and it is following her.
You have been blocked. When you follow someone and they block you, you can still see the account but can't see the photo, follower/following amount.
If you google search the account and open on incognito and not from your ig account, you will see the profile is normal.
Is this what it looks like if you’ve blocked? As I said, I’ve no idea, but I have tried to look from another account I used to have and can’t find bowelbro at all from there.

Attachments

• IMG_3777.jpeg
    IMG_3777.jpeg
    99.4 KB · Views: 76
Aug 14, 2023
@Throwaway2010. Said you cant see the pic if you are blocked, so I'm confused, i thought if you were blocked you couldnt see anything....🤷‍♀️

Ive just checked people I've blocked in the past and you can see pic, but not followers. Same as your pic, .....if its the same when someone blocks you
Then it seems you are blocked.....shes going to be blocking alot of people when all the refund requests come in....she cant stop the followers from reading the forums.

Last edited:

Deleted member 645

Aug 14, 2023
@Throwaway2010. Said you cant see the pic if you are blocked, so I'm confused, i thought if you were blocked you couldnt see anything....🤷‍♀️

Ive just checked people I've blocked in the past and you can see pic, but not followers..if its the same when someone blocks you
Then it seems you are blocked.....shes going to be blocking alot of people when all the refund requests come in....
I googled how to know you're blocked and there seems to be mixed messaging. Some google images show that you can see the profile photo, number of followers/following but the account says "nothing posted."
Other images show no profile pic (grey), not showing amount of followers etc.
I wonder is it different for a private account?
I don't have an ig account so was going off what Google said.

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
It is random that you have been singled out out of 12.8k followers 🙈 don’t worry any major updates T will post. Can’t actually believe a page promoting a book sale is actually private in the first place. I also still wish I had wasted the £25 and ordered a book. 1. So we could test some more how she reacts to refund requests. 2. To see what fabrications are in it. Would love to have read the chapter on becoming a self declared millionaire from a company thats only ever filed one set of micro accounts and the company was worth zero on paper 🙈

Aug 14, 2023
Not exactly 12.8 k followers, lots of fakes and bots there too remember, if he had that many real followers then the book sales were very poor....🥴🧐👀
Its going to be full of made up fabrications and lies. Total waste of money.

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
Not exactly 12.8 k followers, lots of fakes and bots there too remember, if he had that many real followers then the book sales were very poor....🥴🧐👀
Its going to be full of made up fabrications and lies. Total waste of money.
Well maybe after you take the bots off, and leave the likes of Nat and the occasional buddy, it was easy to cull everyone who might be dangerous - that may have only left half a dozen of us after the recent spate of blockings 😂. Hopefully people will find their way here and to Tattle and start sharing their stories very soon 🤞🏼. And what do you mean by poor book sales? It was going to be on the Times bestsellers list if he managed to do some jiggery pokery with Amazon 🤣🤣🤣

Aug 14, 2023
I would of thought Amazon was below him. Cheap and cheerful goods...
Anyway, just rem everyone on these forums can just get bored and walk away. ....the way they/she are carrying on, not so easy, and if the book is proved to be a scam, I'm sure the local papers will be made aware.....the book buying followers will get so indignant at being conned, it wont be about the 25 quid anymore, it will be about all the lies, and decite, when they have been nothing but nice and supportive. Some people unfortunately are very believing and gullible, dont believe people can be so bad......an thats really sad.

Boriswaddle

Oct 29, 2023
Well, well, well… I received an email from Lisa. It’s a reply to the last email I sent where I apologised for not realising I was speaking to Lisa herself (as I initially thought I was emailing the website/book people as that’s who the emails were signed by), and I shared with her some of the good chats I had with Richard over the months (because I’m not a monster and thought it only right to offer my condolences once I realised it was Lisa herself). I also let her know that the PayPal payment she sent could be cancelled so she could refund me.

And lo-and-behold she says she’ll sort out the refund this weekend. I even got a little “x” at the end of the message.

I’m still blocked on Instagram though 🙄

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
Well, well, well… I received an email from Lisa. It’s a reply to the last email I sent where I apologised for not realising I was speaking to Lisa herself (as I initially thought I was emailing the website/book people as that’s who the emails were signed by), and I shared with her some of the good chats I had with Richard over the months (because I’m not a monster and thought it only right to offer my condolences once I realised it was Lisa herself). I also let her know that the PayPal payment she sent could be cancelled so she could refund me.

And lo-and-behold she says she’ll sort out the refund this weekend. I even got a little “x” at the end of the message.

I’m still blocked on Instagram though 🙄
I’m sure you’re not worried about Instagram, I know I’m not, but that’s really good news about the email and refund. Let us know when it arrives, and hopefully she’ll do the same for everyone else now too. As I keep saying she needs to put an end to all of this so she can mourn in private and peace, but that doesn’t give her a hall pass to allow anything that may be unscrupulous to carry on. This is a great step in the right direction!

Aug 14, 2023
Great news, shes been shamed into doing that, but has she done it for others, or just you cos you spoke up on here. Have pay pal been on to her I wonder and shes had no choice, Doesn't excuse her behaviour before, so dont be fooled by her sudden attempt at being nice. Let us know if it arrives.

Status
Not open for further replies.