BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
So what is the trolls_unmasked Instagram account about? I looked quickly at the thread on here but I don’t understand it. I hope my details haven’t been passed on by Lisa to this Instagram account.

I’m not a troll. As I said, all interactions were nice. The only time it turned nasty was from Lisa when I asked for a refund. All my messages were nice and polite.

I wasn’t a member of this forum. I only joined to shared my experience to see if anyone had been through similar and had advice for me. And now I’m being called a troll and threatened, and followed by sinister accounts.

I have shared truthfully, transparently, and when I received a positive email from Lisa I documented that too. That’s not trolling. I’m simply sharing my not so positive experience and have been met with not so veiled threats. I’m devastated that this can all come about just for asking for a refund. I might also add that I only asked for the refund because she invited people to request one.
I’m so sorry but she has screen shotted your company on her stories. She blacked out your photo but you can clearly see your company name. She has doxed you. If you go over to T you will see this. Im very sorry. All because you requested a refund and in turn she was extremely rude to you.

Aug 14, 2023
All i suggest is that people phone up the publishers them selves and explain what is going on and get the truth.
She could of written that card herself, and the messages....🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Aug 14, 2023
@Boriswaddle . Dont reply to her, that will go against you, just take all your evidence and go to the police. Book isnt coming soon. We have it in black and white from the publishers its not even looking at print till next March. Are Troubadour Publishing liars as well. !! Wow...! Has she gone and changed the date again......

Last edited:

Justbehonest

Sep 11, 2023
I’m so sorry but she has screen shotted your company on her stories. She blacked out your photo but you can clearly see your company name. She has doxed you. If you go over to T you will see this. Im very sorry. All because you requested a refund and in turn she was extremely rude to you.
I saw the original posts, she didn't black out anything, the T poster blacked out out. She posted it in it's entirety.

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
I saw the original posts, she didn't black out anything, the T poster blacked out out. She posted it in it's entirety.
Really??? OMG all the poor women did was ask for a refund when she didn’t get it it lead her over here to share her story. She’s never once said anything abusive, just told everyone what had happened 😩

Sadidaclat

Sep 6, 2023
Go to the police. You are not wasting your time or their time. She has posted your business page to 1000s of followers and she is implying you are trolling and lying.

Ask them to tell you very clearly:
How to file a case or complaint
Anything you should not do or need to be careful of

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
Sorry but can I just say she’s done exactly what I said they always do as soon as someone uncovers a lie or we get close to exposing something (in this case book release now March 2024) they come out it hard with the trolling accusations. Seems like we have hit a nerve with recent posts.

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Oh here we go, beep beep, stop ranting lisa, two completely separate people have contacted Troubadour publishing one by phone and one by email, both were told the same thing, no instructions to print!!!!! Email confirmed not until march next year, email posted on here, yet you keep saying its imminent, so who's lying,???? everybody apparently but you.
All this doxing now, what a horrible person you are, your reaction to all these truths coming out is to rant and dox people, deflect from yourself in anyway. How would you like people to share what you have done all over social media, you have NO comeback because you do it to others, pot kettle black. If you get away with it, then other people can too, People, on here anyway are not trolling you, they are not attacking your personal accounts, not being abusive, they are just commenting and having opinions, you give them this because of your constant lies, yet you have personally attacked this person, you are the troll.

If the book is coming imminently then why are the publishers say march 2024. ???????????? Someones telling porkys !!

Last edited:
Reactions: Sweeterthan and Sal

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Sorry but can I just say she’s done exactly what I said they always do as soon as someone uncovers a lie or we get close to exposing something (in this case book release now March 2024) they come out it hard with the trolling accusations. Seems like we have hit a nerve with recent posts.
Exactly what I have just said. If she has nothing to hide then ask yourselves how has it gotten to this stage.

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
And of course the people on Tattle are now convinced it’s Richard writing those posts and not Lisa, so it’s just got a whole lot nastier. I’m sorry @Boriswaddle that she’s done this to you, just like I’m sorry for you Lisa if those messages and that card are real. But both of those things are disgusting and unacceptable, and you can’t go blowing someone’s life up because you feel you’ve been wronged by someone else. That’s the problem with social media, everyone lives their lives in front of everyone else but they can’t bear the fact they can’t control the narrative. It was always going to go wrong sadly if you’re not completely transparent and it gets out of control too damn quickly and sometimes there’s no going back.

Boriswaddle

Oct 29, 2023
I’m waiting for a call back from the police. From the brief outline I gave them what they’ve done is a crime. I didn’t send those messages (the texts and missed calls she received) and I didn’t send a card. I just asked for a refund and said I was uncomfortable sending my bank details over email. I didn’t email her at midnight. I sent it earlier in the day. SHE was the one who replied at midnight. She did tell me she wouldn’t be dealing with it until the weekend and I accepted that and sent her a lovely message which she acknowledged.

I emailed BEFORE the cut off date. I was patient. I I only ever sent replies to her messages. I certainly didn’t harass her.

She’s clearly got me mixed up with whoever sent the texts and the card. It wasn’t me! But because she’s represented that it is me, and as a consequence of that I’ve decided several very nasty messages, it is now a crime on her part.

If this doesn’t deter people from asking for a refund I don’t know what will!

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
I’m waiting for a call back from the police. From the brief outline I gave them what they’ve done is a crime. I didn’t send those messages (the texts and missed calls she received) and I didn’t send a card. I just asked for a refund and said I was uncomfortable sending my bank details over email. I didn’t email her at midnight. I sent it earlier in the day. SHE was the one who replied at midnight. She did tell me she wouldn’t be dealing with it until the weekend and I accepted that and sent her a lovely message which she acknowledged.

I emailed BEFORE the cut off date. I was patient. I I only ever sent replies to her messages. I certainly didn’t harass her.

She’s clearly got me mixed up with whoever sent the texts and the card. It wasn’t me! But because she’s represented that it is me, and as a consequence of that I’ve decided several very nasty messages, it is now a crime on her part.

She did say it was somebody else who sent the messages, and card, I understand you have probably read it all feeling very very stressed and not taken it in properly, she just blamed you for harassing her with emails, needless to say, she has still doxed you on social media, and remember its not the first time they have done it, they have a history of it.

Weird that they haven't doxed the sender of the nasty messages. Considering *he's* been doing it for months,
No, they choose to dox a disabled person trying to run a business who supported them and bought their book, then simply asked for a refund,

You need to speak to the police in person it can all be miscrued over a phone call.

Reactions: Sweeterthan

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023

I’m sure nobody with any sense would think that you sent the card and the messages, and all they need to do is come to look here to see what you’ve said, which was all very clear and honest and gentle. And you the photos you posted clearly showed that it was early evening and not the middle of the night. Good luck with the police, and keep us in the loop. It was sweet that you wanted to support R and to buy the book, and it shows what kind of person you are. That doesn’t mean you have to take abuse though. Nobody does. And again, I include Lisa in this because nobody here has abused her and I don’t believe they would. And Lisa, when you’re reading this, please be sure nobody here wanted the book to not be published, they’re just disappointed that the message hasn’t been very clear from your end and to date it doesn’t exist. If that’s going to be remedied imminently then that’s all good.

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Go to the police. You are not wasting your time or their time. She has posted your business page to 1000s of followers and she is implying you are trolling and lying.

Ask them to tell you very clearly:
How to file a case or complaint
Anything you should not do or need to be careful of
Good advice, I hope you do.

Reactions: Sweeterthan
Aug 14, 2023
Yes, what @Poppyseed says is right, shes "says" shes been receiving these abusive messages for a while, why hasnt she doxed this person?? Theres obv a profile pic...?
Because its made up maybe.
She had no hesitation in doxxing and lying about a vulnerable disabled person who already feels threatened by the way she has been spoken to and treated. Easy target I suspect.
And have you noticed that she / they never include the full truthful screenshot of what they show, the bit that shows any confusion or the truth....they conveniently leave that part off.

Last edited:

Boriswaddle

Oct 29, 2023
Ok police are taking it seriously. They’re saying it’s harassment and will be coming to take a statement. I have a crime reference number etc.

Thank you all of you who have supported me on here, and those of you who have reached out to my (now very public) Instagram account. It means the world. I’m so glad that people are seeing through it and realising I didn’t do anything wrong. She’s clearly got me mixed up with whoever has said horrible things to/about her. I’ve only ever been nice to her and Richard. Anyway, I’ve received some really nice messages from people and it’s made me realise there is good in the world.

Thanks again guys! 🫶🏻

Aug 14, 2023
@Boriswaddle . Like you said, you live local so I hope the police pay her a visit, write all your issues down so you dont forget any points, might be worth mentioning all the other issues like the fundraisers etc. Its a bigger pot than the police may initially think.

By the way, your glass products look amazing.😍

Last edited:

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
Ok police are taking it seriously. They’re saying it’s harassment and will be coming to take a statement. I have a crime reference number etc.

Thank you all of you who have supported me on here, and those of you who have reached out to my (now very public) Instagram account. It means the world. I’m so glad that people are seeing through it and realising I didn’t do anything wrong. She’s clearly got me mixed up with whoever has said horrible things to/about her. I’ve only ever been nice to her and Richard. Anyway, I’ve received some really nice messages from people and it’s made me realise there is good in the world.

Thanks again guys! 🫶🏻
@Boriswaddle I’m so pleased to hear messages of support. You seem like a very kind genuine lady and again I’m so sorry you have been dragged into some nasty stuff and yes your products looks beautiful 😍

Status
Not open for further replies.