BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
Very toxic. But dont forget its all done through Stories, so it disappears, they the followers have nothing to check back and refer too...surely they must be smelling a rat by now...!
You’d think. I was going to say you’d think they’d then flood to Tattle but they can’t get on there, and they may not think to look here. Tattle should either share the images or direct people over here. There’s no way of knowing how many of them have wised up otherwise. @Boriswaddle , how did you find this thread?

Aug 14, 2023
We know about three emails there could be lots more, hence the notice they issued so they wouldn't have to personally reply to all. One standard copy and paste.

Aug 14, 2023
20231109_154808.jpg
Latest comment from T.

Reactions: Sweeterthan and Sal
Aug 14, 2023
My view on the recent posts from Tat. .....The mention of family in the first publishers email I think was lisa spouting excuses to the publishers as to why it wasnt going to print and why she had put it back to march. In the notice the publishers then put up.... Its pretty obvious that they know somethings not right and have made it pretty obvious they have nothing to do with the money side of things. Shes blatantly calling us liars and trolls and still trying to say its getting published in 3 weeks rather than the smoke screen of next march. When someone makes a comment like this, I doubt my own mind, but lisas been lying about this for a long time, and when she was exposed over the book NOT coming in October, by the march 24 email,..... she quickly made up another excuse.....and another print date, for next month or so, publishers are still saying not the case, why would she do that, knowing we could just check again with Troubador!! Which we did....!! And proved her twice in a few days to be lying, and also the publisher can now see all her lies.... ....Its delay tatics for whatever reason ......and all this must be getting back to the bb followers or else why did she have to address the matter of the email that was saying march 24..... Call us trolls and liars, but then give them excuses and another fake date.....only to be proved a liar yet again.....
Im talking about this book like it exists,........🙄
20231110_074249.jpg

Last edited:

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
My view on the recent posts from Tat. .....The mention of family in the first publishers email I think was lisa spouting excuses to the publishers as to why it wasnt going to print and why she had put it back to march. In the notice the publishers then put up.... Its pretty obvious that they know somethings not right and have made it pretty obvious they have nothing to do with the money side of things. Shes blatantly calling us liars and trolls and still trying to say its getting published in 3 weeks rather than the smoke screen of next march. When someone makes a comment like this, I doubt my own mind, but lisas been lying about this for a long time, and when she was exposed over the book NOT coming in October, by the march 24 email,..... she quickly made up another excuse.....and another print date, for next month or so, publishers are still saying not the case, why would she do that, knowing we could just check again with Troubador!! Which we did....!! And proved her twice in a few days to be lying, and also the publisher can now see all her lies.... ....Its delay tatics for whatever reason ......and all this must be getting back to the bb followers or else why did she have to address the matter of the email that was saying march 24..... Call us trolls and liars, but then give them excuses and another fake date.....only to be proved a liar yet again.....
Im talking about this book like it exists,........🙄
20231110_074249.jpg
We’ve said exactly the same. It’s about being honest and transparent, but she took our remarks and decided we were trolls and wanting the book not to be published. Go figure 🤷🏻‍♀️!

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
This woman has called us Trolls and liars over and over, when we have been telling the truth. Even with the email proof from Troubadour she still called us trolls and liars.
She has doxxed people and put their information and businesses on social media, the lady she doxxed by mistake, put her name and business all over social media, didn't even get an apology. ( as far as we know) All because they asked for refunds or had an opinion which they are beeping entitled to,
She has encited hate and harrassment towards these people.

Lisa is spiteful, deluded, a pathological liar, she shows no mercy whether the facts are true or not, and doesn't care who she hurts, just the same as her husband, two of a kind.

Do I have any sympathy for her NO, not in this lifetime or the next.
All this is of her and richards own making. The lies and deceit have finally caught up with them.

So no sympathy, none at all.

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Anybody know if shes commented yet, or too busy packing her bags an booking her flight to Brazil......I really dont see what lies she can tell to come back from this, do the followers even know, or is all quiet on the Instagram front???
Yeh lol... will close page down once shes escaped......😂

• Haha
Reactions: Sweeterthan
Aug 14, 2023
When you put it all together like that, thats so true,
Shes only nice to the cherubs because they are her money source. I can just see her saying " oh I better go on Bb post something, and give them something to cling to, stop the doubts kicking in.,"

They are not nice people look how they have conducted themselves compared to Mark and Jay. Cancer Influencer my a**e.
If people have any doubt that people can act in such a way watch Belle Gibson, The Instagram cancer scammer!

Last edited:
Reactions: Sal and Sweeterthan

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
B
All very suspiciously quiet on the BB front, still thinking of excuses do you think?
Very suspicious. We’re a week into the ranting promise of a few weeks until people have it in their hands, so it’s going to get tricky to keep up the pretence if people don’t get something in the next couple of weeks. And I was thinking about the language in those rants and what I’d be doing if I was in the horrendous position of having lost my husband. I don’t think I’d want to be fighting with people and deliberately misunderstanding what they’re saying. I think I’d be wanting to gather all the support I could. And I certainly wouldn’t be finding photos of my husband pouting to post my reactions on! It’s all very undignified, and odd, like the page is being kept open for reasons I don’t quite understand. No need for it to be there - there’s a significant find email and obviously they can contact people directly about the book. They didn’t sell thousands (certainly not 12k) and Lisa wasn’t an active part of the page unless he did a live, so why is it there? Something’s not sitting right for me.

Aug 14, 2023
Im sure some of the bb followers will have read about the latest lies, and know the book isnt due in three weeks at all, especially as the publishers have no knowledge of it at all, they'll be requesting refunds as we speak, and I'm sure if I was awaiting a book and heard or read about all this I would be phoning the publishers myself.
I think she likes the attention and all the followers gushing messages, and maybe shes going to find that hard to give up, drama queen. I also think theres another reason why page is still open.... initially thought more money making schemes, but that will be hard now, going by whats just happened..... in my eyes she has no credibility AT all..... well never had much to start with really.
Shes prob busy sending Captain Jack Sparrow around to all the bedsit pot noodle eating trolls. Theres more than enough proof out there now to prove her a massive liar. So it wont be the trolls they'll be arresting.......
How can she call people trolls when she is the biggest one of all.......hardly the nice loving caring supportive behaviour of the wife of a cancer Influencer, ooh sorry that wouldnt be richard either!!!

Aug 14, 2023
If anybodys looking here for whats been happening, just an update in case theres any confusion now its all gone very quiet........
20231112_092114.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231109-090247_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231109-090247_Chrome.jpg
    185.4 KB · Views: 139
  • Screenshot_20231109-090231_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231109-090231_Chrome.jpg
    178.3 KB · Views: 127
  • 20231108_185313.jpg
    20231108_185313.jpg
    199.2 KB · Views: 117
  • 20231108_185252.jpg
    20231108_185252.jpg
    200.2 KB · Views: 109
  • Screenshot_20231107-170046_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231107-170046_Chrome.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 116
  • Screenshot_20231107-155547_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231107-155547_Chrome.jpg
    169.6 KB · Views: 127
  • 20231107_211937.jpg
    20231107_211937.jpg
    241.2 KB · Views: 140

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Well done @Tired of the BS - I think things get lost in the midst of time, which is also what the rants are designed to do!
Correct, Specifically because she/they do them as Stories that will disappear, and not photo posts that are there until deleted. People forget, Unless people screenshot they have nothing to refer back to.
All very beeping clever, on their part. Dont understand how they think they can get away with calling people liars and trolls when the truth is there. In black and white for all to see.
The beeping Audacity ....🤬🤬🤬

Status
Not open for further replies.