BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
Go over to Tittle! There’s a really funny ‘conversation’ between someone called Traceyj who is obviously some sort of admin (supporter!) of R & L and someone called dogshomesflowers who is poking about the book, and the Romeo Bater storyline. It’s under the forum heading “I’m struggling with the strange stories”. Traceyj does not like the fact that they’re asking questions!

Aug 14, 2023
Just read it, 🤣 is it real or just them baiting to get a response, if its real I'm sure by now they have come over to Tat. She said her daughter is starting to check stuff out........Im glad people are starting to question stuff, she said she hadnt been given a refund, thats theft, fraud on lisas side, taking money for something that doesnt exist......
Little by little everything the "terrible" "awful" "Trolls " have said is starting to surface as the truth......maybe we are not so awful after all.....

Last edited:
Aug 14, 2023
People are getting very restless judging by these posts.
Its not fair, left hanging with no updates, no refunds, to scared to ask after what happened to @Boriswaddle 😓😔☹ that was such a nasty thing for lisa to do......

Getting mixed information from lisa,.... here and Tattle. But we...CC, and Tat .....are the ones actually telling the truth......
I can't help but think his own site Tittle, has come back to bite him on the ass ..
20231112_225946.jpg

Attachments

• 20231112_230037.jpg
    20231112_230037.jpg
    189.2 KB · Views: 105
  • 20231112_230015.jpg
    20231112_230015.jpg
    249.6 KB · Views: 119
Last edited:
Aug 14, 2023
This is so true,.......... Troubador publishers are 'vanity' printers, you pay em, they print it, its not a book deal because your book is so fabulous, its cos you are paying for vanity printing.......but even worse when the book doesnt exist!!!

Attachments

• 20231113_091641.jpg
    20231113_091641.jpg
    186.5 KB · Views: 95
  • 20231113_091614.jpg
    20231113_091614.jpg
    209.9 KB · Views: 94
Reactions: Poppyseed

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
This is so true,.......... Troubador publishers are 'vanity' printers, you pay em, they print it, its not a book deal because your book is so fabulous, its cos you are paying for vanity printing.......but even worse when the book doesnt exist!!!
Always thought that just never accured to me to say it out loud,
So just a posh Amazon then, they are vanity publishers, I'm wondering if Troubadour publishing have had enough and washed their hands of this so called contract. All the talk flying around about this book being a scam, I'm sure they have read on here and Tattle from the screenshots they were sent and can see what liars they both were. They will not want to be associated in any way with this if lisa has scammed money from people. What a blooming tit show!!!!

Reactions: Tired of the BS

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Go over to Tittle! There’s a really funny ‘conversation’ between someone called Traceyj who is obviously some sort of admin (supporter!) of R & L and someone called dogshomesflowers who is poking about the book, and the Romeo Bater storyline. It’s under the forum heading “I’m struggling with the strange stories”. Traceyj does not like the fact that they’re asking questions!
Tracey needs telling.......

Aug 14, 2023
Very much so....and £25 for a vanity book, 😠 not even a best seller, most self published authors are on these sites for much less than ten pounds, and kindle versions for 99p.....heres me talking again like this book exists......🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: Julie Rose

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
Exactly! He talked about getting a publishing deal on the back of what he’d put on insta, and that’s what the contract signing photo was meant to reflect, but it was never a deal in the way he was suggesting - he was paying, not being paid! And fair play, he sold enough to make a tidy sum through his page, and if he’d taken delivery of them should have signed as promised and sent them out because as Troubador said, that was nothing to do with them. It was a way of him selling something created by a third party for him, which is what lots of people do, but you have to deliver otherwise you’re taking money under false pretences!

Enough really is enough now and the smoke and mirrors won’t cut it anymore. The simple fact that these can never be signed is enough to render the contract void. The delays are an aggravating factor. In fairness to the people who bought this book to support someone they felt a connection with, Lisa needs to refund everyone, and if the book is ever published they can choose, without being under duress, if they want to buy it, either from her or on Amazon, or wherever it may end up, and at a price that represents what it really is - a collection of notes by someone with no previous experience of writing and potentially no great story to tell, about his life. I’m not being unkind, it’s just that he wasn’t going to get knighted for his achievements, and whilst there are plenty of people who write unsolicited biographies I’m not sure many of them charge £25 for them.

Wisteriaplant

Aug 28, 2023
Haven’t commented for quite some time, but I have been following .
I wonder if richards sister is opposed to this ‘book’?
She’s spent years trying to get away from the Romeo bater debacle and history with her ex husband.
As a barrister, the last thing she would want is it being brought up again .
There’s no other reason (other than no plans to ever release ) that it can’t be printed now.

Aug 14, 2023
I think the book buyers should at least inform the police and get them to ask a few questions, its not just about their £25 loss, if everyone loses their £25 it adds up to over £50k if figures are correct. The police need to be made aware of the whole picture not just the £25 .....including the lies and delay tatics and the doxxing if people ask for a refund, surely the police will think its all dodgy, she could just disappear if she hasnt already, then nobody will answer to anything and all those book buyers will lose their money, probably lost it already tbt....but why should they get away with it. Police could speak with publishers, go around to lisas have a chat....I'm really hoping a book buyer has already reported this. Cos lets face it theres no way that book is coming next March, it doesn't exist. What they are doing is FRAUD and the sooner people get their head around this the better....

Reactions: Poppyseed

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
Haven’t commented for quite some time, but I have been following .
I wonder if richards sister is opposed to this ‘book’?
She’s spent years trying to get away from the Romeo bater debacle and history with her ex husband.
As a barrister, the last thing she would want is it being brought up again .
There’s no other reason (other than no plans to ever release ) that it can’t be printed now.
That’s actually crossed my mind too. If there is a book I think she would have at least wanted to fact check it. It was probably a pile of lies and nonsense especially a chapter on how he started his company and became a millionaire 🙈

Aug 14, 2023
He said it was ready to go before he died, so surely his sister would of checked it before then,
I honestly think there is no book...she was promising it by end of October rem, then your email surfaced and the goal posts moved again, now its Dec...if your emailed hadnt surfaced what excuse would she of given for it not appearing in October 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ its just lie after lie, even the publishers dropped her in it, ....I really think we should stop speculating and start treating this as fraud. Shes been quiet now for six days, whats bubbling I wonder?

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
I was wondering when the Romeo Bater thing came up in relation to the book being “finished”, so googled it. This was one of the first things that came up. It name checks him, not the brother-in-law, and dates back to 2011, so he had more than a decade of ducking and diving! The reason I was looking was because I doubt it was even going to be mentioned in a book that is designed to pull at your heart strings with the worst possible diagnosis, causing seasoned Mr Ahmed to retreat into solitude, leaving all his other dying patients to perish, and then be overcome with admiration at what this incredible person achieved with all the adversity thrown at them! I doubt it very much!

Attachments

• IMG_3944.png
    IMG_3944.png
    198.5 KB · Views: 165
Aug 14, 2023
Sounds exactly like Richard, so he is very used to ducking and diving, doesnt bother him to rip people off, hes learnt he can just get away with it....I'm sure this Mr Cook would be very interested in whats happening now.......

Aug 14, 2023
If he was a millionaire like he claimed, why the fundraiser for the medical funding, and the charity gala for the medical funding ( that was never spent on medical funding) and the book money that has been kept and hasnt been donated to charity, as mentioned,.... and then charging people £60 an hr for life coaching.........millionaire my ass...🤣

Aug 14, 2023
Anyone who has bought this book needs to inform the police, (it may just be closed down because they not taking more orders of a non existent book, but that could be the excuse) let the police do the asking........

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
Anyone who has bought this book needs to inform the police, (it may just be closed down because they not taking more orders of a non existent book, but that could be the excuse) let the police do the asking.......
it’s weird isn’t it that the publisher said anyone wanting refunds ect need to contact the sellers via their significant find website as they have nothing to do with the sales and a few days later the website comes down. Then she’s blocking anyone asking for refunds via the bowel bro website so a lot of these buyers probably don’t have anyway of contacting them now regarding the book 🙈

Status
Not open for further replies.