BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Status
Not open for further replies.

besmirch

Aug 14, 2023
so Rich is still alive and well and happy (via Lisa) to give out book recommendations 🙄

Who else on their deathbed would even be coherent enough to still be reading books? Most can barely make it through each day!

Attachments

• 90BB29A4-5F40-488A-9E62-66F6F9A96C0A.jpeg
    90BB29A4-5F40-488A-9E62-66F6F9A96C0A.jpeg
    119.4 KB · Views: 162
Last edited:
Reactions: Miffed

Kitty

Sep 3, 2023
so Rich is still alive and well and happy (via Lisa) to give out book recommendations 🙄

Who else on their deathbed would even be coherent enough to still be reading books? Most can barely make it through each day!
Oh I’m so confused about what to think! I really don’t know what to believe anymore; but something stinks doesn’t it. I completely believed everything he said at first, and then things started to not quite add up here and there…then I read his Wiki on Tattle and it seemed to fill in some blanks for me.
The only thing my mind keeps going back to, is that Cynthia Spencer posted a photo of him on their Instagram when he presented them with the cheque; and they posted the link to the actual newspaper article he was in, talking about how he had terminal cancer. Surely they would know at the hospice if he had stage 4 cancer, and if he didn’t they wouldn’t have posted the link to that article, because they’d know it was lies?

Aug 14, 2023
You can live for five years or longer with stage four BC, depending how treatment goes, and still be called terminal. Deborah James did, may she rest in peace. People are thinking hes in hospice with weight loss surgery complications, blocked bowel etc, hospices arent just for the dying, he was in this hospice once before. I really dont know whats going on....🤷‍♀️ I did notice the wiki count going up tho, alot of people are checking in. 🤷‍♀️

Kitty

Sep 3, 2023
You can live for five years or longer with stage four BC, depending how treatment goes, and still be called terminal. Deborah James did, may she rest in peace. People are thinking hes in hospice with weight loss surgery complications, blocked bowel etc, hospices arent just for the dying, he was in this hospice once before. I really dont know whats going on....🤷‍♀️ I did notice the wiki count going up tho, alot of people are checking in. 🤷‍♀️
Good point. I’ve read alot of comments from people saying they believe he’s got terminal cancer but that he’s not as desperately ill at the minute as he’s making out…it’s so frustrating and confusing isn’t it? Someone must know what’s going on!

Aug 14, 2023
Suffered the Harshest of chemo, thats something he would write. She was also plugging the Just Giving page as well. You can buy a tshirt now. I dont know, all very strange, can they blame people for being suspicious the way he has conducted himself over the last year. And despite the fact this could be true, theres also the case of the missing charity money and the missing GFM and pre ordered book money. Thousands of pounds, Im sorry but dying or not, what about all that? That we do know is not made up, its fact!

besmirch

Aug 14, 2023
Suffered the Harshest of chemo, thats something he would write. She was also plugging the Just Giving page as well. You can buy a tshirt now. I dont know, all very strange, can they blame people for being suspicious the way he has conducted himself over the last year. And despite the fact this could be true, theres also the case of the missing charity money and the missing GFM and pre ordered book money. Thousands of pounds, Im sorry but dying or not, what about all that? That we do know is not made up, its fact!
Yeah I thought it sounded like he had wrote it too. Also why even mention a house they now have on the market less than a year after moving in? A business that he set up solely to pay people (if they even got paid) to do his own home renovations, all hardly worth mentioning as achievements.
All of his businesses earned nothing and the other still has over 200k of debt.
He has committed fraud by not using the GFM funds for treatment and no doubt the book funds will be another undeclared income.

Also he once commented that the treatment via Jamie Murphy after paying intial costs were then likely to be covered via the NHS so why pretend like he has solely paid for it all?

Beginning to wonder if all of those ‘evidence letters’ were faked and submitted to GFM to try to prove that he has used the raised money for treatment 🤔

Reactions: Sal

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
Yeah I thought it sounded like he had wrote it too. Also why even mention a house they now have on the market less than a year after moving in? A business that he set up solely to pay people (if they even got paid) to do his own home renovations, all hardly worth mentioning as achievements.
All of his businesses earned nothing and the other still has over 200k of debt.
He has committed fraud by not using the GFM funds for treatment and no doubt the book funds will be another undeclared income.

Also he once commented that the treatment via Jamie Murphy after paying intial costs were then likely to be covered via the NHS so why pretend like he has solely paid for it all?

Beginning to wonder if all of those ‘evidence letters’ were faked and submitted to GFM to try to prove that he has used the raised money for treatment 🤔
My husband thinks the reason why the house is in Lisas name is because that allowed him to set up a business to pay for the works. This allowed him to claim the VAT back on any works carried out. Also if he ever got caught for running these dodgy businesses they couldn’t come after the house.

Aug 14, 2023
Everytime she puts something soppy up the Just Giving amount goes up, which is why she does it. They really know how to play people, had alot of experience. If my partner was dying the last thing I would be doing is setting up a fundraiser IN THEIR MEMORY, When they are still alive, good grief!!! All about the cash!!
Is that really her priority? Shes more of a PR person than a wife.....why is it so important to plaster your husbands dyings days all over social media, have some Empathy. Some sympathy, if you were truly heartbroken thats the last thing you would be doing.
People are commenting how long the hospice stay is, nearly two weeks, hes reading books, going outside, there are people desperately ill, and dying with days, hours left, waiting for beds, why is he not at home. No new pictures, cos he doesnt look ill, just old photos being reposted.
Wonder if certain people are waiting to talk to him, hes certainly been reported enough. Im being harsh I know, but go back to the beginning of all of this on the other forum and nothing adds up, and if they are playing a game of cat an mouse then they only have themselves to blame.

Last edited:
Aug 14, 2023
Well well, seems the Just Giving fund IS going to the charity after all. Maybe they do have a heart! Or is it a panic move, to make out they arent dodgy. it was set up very fast.. we all thought it was weird,
Doesnt take away from the other things tho....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230913-100936_Email.jpg
    Screenshot_20230913-100936_Email.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 236
Aug 14, 2023
Well well, seems the Just Giving fund IS going to the charity after all. Maybe they do have a heart! Or is it a panic move, to make out they arent dodgy. it was set up very fast.. we all thought it was weird,
Doesnt take away from the other things tho....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230913-100936_Email.jpg
    Screenshot_20230913-100936_Email.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 198

besmirch

Aug 14, 2023
So that’s another person taking a stand. They like many others got blocked and also were refused a refund for the book! What happened to his refunds no problem, just ask policy?
I believe this is why he removed paypal as a payment option from the beginning as it would be easier for people to claim back via raising a dispute.

And now as so much time has passed (over the 60days) I doubt any will be able to get it back as they will struggle to claim it through their bank giving the time passed.

The book sale was a defo planned scam from the get go

Attachments

• CE50E224-2CC3-4874-9DC7-5590A5401564.jpeg
    CE50E224-2CC3-4874-9DC7-5590A5401564.jpeg
    166.6 KB · Views: 225

Kitty

Sep 3, 2023
So that’s another person taking a stand. They like many others got blocked and also were refused a refund for the book! What happened to his refunds no problem, just ask policy?
I believe this is why he removed paypal as a payment option from the beginning as it would be easier for people to claim back via raising a dispute.

And now as so much time has passed (over the 60days) I doubt any will be able to get it back as they will struggle to claim it through their bank giving the time passed.

The book sale was a defo planned scam from the get go
Wow. I wonder how many people actually bought the book, and how many of those have asked for a refund and actually got one.

Aug 14, 2023
I read it was 2,500, which means £62,000 the first push, 🤷‍♀️🤔 theres been more pushes since, I could be wrong, I dont know how that was found out, could be incorrect. Its on Kindle too. Prince Harry didnt even charge that much for his book, neither does Steven King, or other well know authors. I have read that others have asked and been treated in the same way. Havent heard anybody say they got a refund!

Last edited:

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
I read it was 2,500, which means £62,000 the first push, 🤷‍♀️🤔 theres been more pushes since, I could be wrong, I dont know how that was found out, could be incorrect. Its on Kindle too. Prince Harry didnt even charge that much for his book, neither does Steven King, or other well know authors. I have read that others have asked and been treated in the same way. Havent heard anybody say they got a refund!
I he said himself 2500 book sales. Also when re returned to IG this year he was doing those stories showing his bank balance with the untouched GFM of around £50k in it, he then showed another bank balance that had around £20k in it and he said that was from the first release of his book sales approx 800 books sold. Now his sold upto 2500 that would be over £60k in book sales plus his £50k in GFM that’s a lot of TAX free money isn’t it? Then when you take into account all those businesses his shut down without filing any accounts, also outstanding CCJs, him taking money for incomplete works and then all those stolen rent deposits!!! No wonder he can’t get a mortgage or credit for his car! It Makes me mad 😡 total fraudster. As alot of people keep saying, just because someone is dying doesn’t make them a good person nor should they be given a pass. I’m so frustrating that there are innocent people out there that still think his a saint and think we are all terrible people!!!

Aug 14, 2023
Dont forget the BB charity, think that raised over 50k....they had a gala night....weres that money gone, why doesnt he give it to cynthia Spencer hospice? I think both cars, were leased, you can put private number plates on a leased car with permission. Didnt they say it was going back in September, so thats a 3 month lease..🤷‍♀️ who buys a Ferrari and sells it after 3 months, you would lose money, he defo leased it, or she did. And why is she saying shes at his side while he slips away, then on her insta shes commenting on another car she saw that day, with a laughing emoji 🤣🤷‍♀️ yeh really funny.....

Last edited:

stephyinrealife

Sep 12, 2023
I actually did get a refund, it took well over a week & me contacting him a few times to sort it out. He offered to gift me a copy too as I wasn't able to afford to buy it again (that's also why I needed a refund, as I needed to buy food shopping etc), we'll see if it ever materialises though.

Reactions: Sal and Kitty
Aug 14, 2023
Well I do hope you got your money back. he cant gift anybody a book because it hasnt and prob wont be published. He might have to deal with Dr A over that, unprofessional comments about named NHS staff, In supposed book. Without consent. Publishers said it wasnt due to be published, If (its even written.) till the end of the year maybe, not October like he told people, He normally blocks people who ask once. Why did he stop the pay pal method, ? easiest method going, because it was easy for people to complain to paypal and get their money back. Hardly any mention of the book over the last two weeks, except to say last chance to buy it within seven days or you wont get a chance again.🤷‍♀️ Weird thing to say on your deathbed 🤷‍♀️ Nothing to put people at ease that despite the circumstances they will get a refund or a definitely a book...its a lot of flippin money. But no doubt he will now, Wonder if its still for sale, he said it wouldnt be 🤷‍♀️
Seven days are up.🤔 but his wife has time to organise another fundraiser, but like you say, see what happens. Hard to believe anything if you've been following this from the beginning. ☹

stephyinrealife

Sep 12, 2023
Well I do hope you got your money back. he cant gift anybody a book because it hasnt and prob wont be published. He might have to deal with Dr A over that, unprofessional comments about named NHS staff, In supposed book. Without consent. Publishers said it wasnt due to be published, If (its even written.) till the end of the year maybe, not October like he told people, He normally blocks people who ask once. Why did he stop the pay pal method, ? easiest method going, because it was easy for people to complain to paypal and get their money back. Hardly any mention of the book over the last two weeks, except to say last chance to buy it within seven days or you wont get a chance again.🤷‍♀️ Weird thing to say on your deathbed 🤷‍♀️ Nothing to put people at ease that despite the circumstances they will get a refund or a definitely a book...its a lot of flippin money. But no doubt he will now, Wonder if its still for sale, he said it wouldnt be 🤷‍♀️
Seven days are up.🤔 but his wife has time to organise another fundraiser, but like you say, see what happens. Hard to believe anything if you've been following this from the beginning. ☹

As I said, I did get my money back but it took ages as it was done as an echeque through his bank. I believed him until recently, because, like most people, I believe when someone says they're ill (especially as I constantly deal with family not believing me about my chronic illnesses so I know what it feels like), but when he was talking about having days to live & said that the book would still be for sale up until 7 days after he dies, I started having doubts, started digging & here I am. I always knew about the people he called trolls & some of what I've seen people say is unnecessary (insults about his body etc) but the information people have dug up is very useful for making an informed opinion about him & his actions. I believed him until I saw evidence that caused me doubt. I find it really weird too that "Lisa" is updating the GFM but not his Insta page, when that's where people go for updates. I ran it by my mum too (she's enthralled by what I call the cancer scam updates 🤣) & she said it's obvious she's posting updates there as it's where the money comes in. I just find it all so strange, how is it gonna end?

Status
Not open for further replies.