BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sadidaclat

Sep 6, 2023
Nobody will remember this but in a live early on he said there were sick children with cancer on his ward having chemo crying. An outright lie, obviously, but you can still find the video somewhere on his grid early on.

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023

First 4 screenshots relate to the go fund, the next are about the gala, which was organised by RD apparently, or in the alternative his events company …

Attachments

• IMG_3764.png
    IMG_3764.png
    318.7 KB · Views: 128
  • IMG_3766.png
    IMG_3766.png
    265.5 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_3767.png
    IMG_3767.png
    226.2 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_3768.png
    IMG_3768.png
    164.7 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_3760.jpeg
    IMG_3760.jpeg
    130.4 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_3762.png
    IMG_3762.png
    465.8 KB · Views: 68
Reactions: Poppyseed
Aug 14, 2023
It will be 12 months by March....a whole year, imagine if you had bought a cooker and paid for it. And they took 12 months to deliver it...blamed it on parts and delivery issues.......🤔Could you see Richard waiting 12 months for something he had ordered and paid for...NO..he would be doxing them and slagging them off all over social media....
20231102_140027.jpg

Last edited:

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
It will be 12 months by March....a whole year, imagine if you had bought a cooker and paid for it. And they took 12 months to deliver it...blamed it on parts and delivery issues.......🤔Could you see Richard waiting 12 months for something he had ordered and paid for...NO..he would be doxing them and slagging them off all over social media....
20231102_140027.jpg
I cant even imagine waiting 12 months for something I had already paid for, all that interest building up in the bank as well.

Has she said anything yet, prob spent the last two days brain storming how they can break it to the cherubs, another 5 month wait, family issues my ass.

What still bothers me is the life coaching, offering to chat to people for £60 an hour, if you were genuinely wanting to chat and help people out, why would you put a price tag on it. !!!

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
Well either I’ve been blocked, or she’s done something to the account (I don’t really understand how instagram works!)! I’ve never had any interaction with her so she’d have no reason to block me! This doesn’t look good for her at all - unfortunately it suggests that she has something to hard. Tattle will have a field day if she’s closed the account down! We need to know if this is a select few or if it is the account in total as it’s showing no followers/following

Attachments

• IMG_3775.png
    IMG_3775.png
    159.5 KB · Views: 113

Boriswaddle

Oct 29, 2023
Well either I’ve been blocked, or she’s done something to the account (I don’t really understand how instagram works!)! I’ve never had any interaction with her so she’d have no reason to block me! This doesn’t look good for her at all - unfortunately it suggests that she has something to hard. Tattle will have a field day if she’s closed the account down! We need to know if this is a select few or if it is the account in total as it’s showing no followers/following
I can’t see the account at all now so I’ve been completely blocked. If you can still see what you’ve shown above you’ve been removed from the page (unfriended) but not blocked.

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
I can’t see the account at all now so I’ve been completely blocked. If you can still see what you’ve shown above you’ve been removed from the page (unfriended) but not blocked.
So she’s obviously got nervous of people. I wonder if she’s removed wholesale. If anyone else was following can they say whether they’ve been removed please?

Reactions: Tired of the BS

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
So, just checked on @iamnatwoodward and he’s gone from her account too, which suggests she’s done exactly what people predicted and is closing everything down. Nat is still connected with Lisa and @eyesonrichie, but honestly I wonder how much longer they’ll stay around too. This was a pretty stupid thing for Lisa to do because it appears to be designed to stop people from making a fuss about paying £25 for a non-existent book and is pushing her out of the realms of unwitting negligence and into fraud. If there is an investigation the police are able to access all the historic posts etc of the account so there’s no hiding what was said previously, and there’s a lot of information available across the sites that people have screenshot etc. My message to Lisa, when you’re reading this which you obviously are, is to send back all the money for the books, stop this charade because there is never going to be a 300 page book written by Richard Davies (ie not produced by AI) to satisfy the contract you made with these people (through the simple process of taking their money in lieu of delivering something to them), and take legal advice regarding funds collected through the gofundme page and not used for the purposes suggested. Unfortunately if you lay with dogs you get fleas, and this is not the way you want your late husband to be remembered, nor I’m sure do you want to have to spend your life dodging people because you owe them money.

Boriswaddle

Oct 29, 2023
So, just checked on @iamnatwoodward and he’s gone from her account too, which suggests she’s done exactly what people predicted and is closing everything down. Nat is still connected with Lisa and @eyesonrichie, but honestly I wonder how much longer they’ll stay around too. This was a pretty stupid thing for Lisa to do because it appears to be designed to stop people from making a fuss about paying £25 for a non-existent book and is pushing her out of the realms of unwitting negligence and into fraud. If there is an investigation the police are able to access all the historic posts etc of the account so there’s no hiding what was said previously, and there’s a lot of information available across the sites that people have screenshot etc. My message to Lisa, when you’re reading this which you obviously are, is to send back all the money for the books, stop this charade because there is never going to be a 300 page book written by Richard Davies (ie not produced by AI) to satisfy the contract you made with these people (through the simple process of taking their money in lieu of delivering something to them), and take legal advice regarding funds collected through the gofundme page and not used for the purposes suggested. Unfortunately if you lay with dogs you get fleas, and this is not the way you want your late husband to be remembered, nor I’m sure do you want to have to spend your life dodging people because you owe them money.
Bear in mind that if you’ve been blocked by the bowel bro page you won’t be able to see that the bowel bro is following/followed by Nat’s page. Might be worth someone who still has access to the bowel bro page checking and clarifying this.

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
Bear in mind that if you’ve been blocked by the bowel bro page you won’t be able to see that the bowel bro is following/followed by Nat’s page. Might be worth someone who still has access to the bowel bro page checking and clarifying this.
But if I can still see the page doesn’t that just suggest I’ve been removed rather than blocked? I could still request to follow.

Boriswaddle

Oct 29, 2023
But if I can still see the page doesn’t that just suggest I’ve been removed rather than blocked? I could still request to follow.
Yes that’s true. If you can see it then you’re not blocked. Yet. It took her a couple of days to block me after I was removed. Just goes to show she does read here. Hi Lisa, I got hold of PayPal, they’ve confirmed that you can just cancel the money you sent as it’s not associate with an account. I expect that I’ll get my refund in the next couple of days then. Thank you. Can you make sure it’s sent to my original payment method as I requested many times! 🙄

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
Yes that’s true. If you can see it then you’re not blocked. Yet. It took her a couple of days to block me after I was removed. Just goes to show she does read here. Hi Lisa, I got hold of PayPal, they’ve confirmed that you can just cancel the money you sent as it’s not associate with an account. I expect that I’ll get my refund in the next couple of days then. Thank you. Can you make sure it’s sent to my original payment method as I requested many times! 🙄
So it looks like a mass removal of followers, probably in advance of closing the account completely. Look forward to hearing you’ve got your money back!

Sadidaclat

Sep 6, 2023
Might be because on tattle it’s been posted that his death notice has not appeared in the Gazette as would be expected given he’s a company owner. Is the account nervous that it paints a picture of fraud? Is the easiest way for the account to dim the noise, to simply turn it off altogether? What’s the next step here. They can’t simply keep the money.

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
Might be because on tattle it’s been posted that his death notice has not appeared in the Gazette as would be expected given he’s a company owner. Is the account nervous that it paints a picture of fraud? Is the easiest way for the account to dim the noise, to simply turn it off altogether? What’s the next step here. They can’t simply keep the money.
What on earth is going on?? This is why people are suspicious of whether he really died, nothing quite adds up. Someone on Tattle also said the cars with their private plates are still showing as MOTd etc. presumably they can see it that’s still attached to a Ferrari and not something else? His friend’s car was taken into the “garage” (aka detailing company!) for a photo shoot, and the Ferrari was there, but it’s not on their site for sale. Was it ever really his? Who knows 🤷🏼‍♀️?!

Aug 14, 2023
Wow, alot happened then......the findings of the last two days have pushed her too far....I did wonder how she was going to break it to the people who had bought the book that it was another 5 months. Or do you think its the family issues she was using as an excuse. Maybe its become very problematic.... @Poppyseed asking for the GFM details, will of not helped matters, but it needed doing....this all needs investigating. The account hasnt disappeared completely, maybe she has closed it down for a few days cos shes getting asked for redunds...🤷‍♀️

Status
Not open for further replies.