BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
Always diplomatic, I would be fuming...
Oh I’m fuming, I’ve just had to learn to be diplomatic 😉! As we’ve seen, nothing good comes out of losing your sh&t, and hopefully the people she will have sent over here will see that we’re the reasonable side of the argument. @Boriswaddle has stayed calm and decent in all her comments here, and I hope I have too. She just wanted her money back. There’s nothing wrong with that. And Lisa has to know not one of us has said or done anything mean or vindictive. We are allowed to question someone who’s profile is public. I followed RD, along with a few others, because I had a close family member who was dying of cancer and not able to find any peace. I hoped if I could share their hope it might help him and me. It didn’t help him sadly, but up until things started getting weird and some of these people became “influencers” and seemed to trade off their illness, it did help me, and having lost literally 99% of my family to cancer I started believing there could be a happy ending. When they started monetising their pages (& I don’t mean NNL-type monetising because I thought she was lovely and it was a job done with honesty. And she never lost her sh&t!) and that attracted haters, it all became a bit sad. I know that people can do exactly what they want to (within the realms of legality. Obviously!) and whilst the idea of people being hateful to someone with cancer shocked me to the core, the name-calling from those I was following also felt unnecessary - you didn’t need to engage, like we tell our children, and the trolls would have just disappeared back to their dark holes! So, again Lisa, people won’t always agree with your approach or like what you say, but that doesn’t actually make them “trolls”. I’m sure you know the difference. And everyone is going through something, and we all have different ways of dealing with it. As the kids say - you do you and I’ll do me. But I won’t scream and shout because someone doesn’t agree with me or questions what I’ve done on behalf of those too scared to use their voice.

Reactions: Tired of the BS

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
@Boriswaddle . Like you said, you live local so I hope the police pay her a visit, write all your issues down so you dont forget any points, might be worth mentioning all the other issues like the fundraisers etc. Its a bigger pot than the police may initially think.

By the way, your glass products look amazing.😍
They really do! They’re beautiful x

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
And of course the people on Tattle are now convinced it’s Richard writing those posts and not Lisa, so it’s just got a whole lot nastier. I’m sorry @Boriswaddle that she’s done this to you, just like I’m sorry for you Lisa if those messages and that card are real. But both of those things are disgusting and unacceptable, and you can’t go blowing someone’s life up because you feel you’ve been wronged by someone else. That’s the problem with social media, everyone lives their lives in front of everyone else but they can’t bear the fact they can’t control the narrative. It was always going to go wrong sadly if you’re not completely transparent and it gets out of control too damn quickly and sometimes there’s no going back.
Does sound like him, rings of Richard's tone,

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
@Boriswaddle if possible please try and have somebody sit with you when the police come, just to back you up, and remind you of anything you may forget about. I get confused when I'm stressed, it's not easy to always think straight.
And yes, love your glass stuff, especially the mushrooms. 🤩💓💓💓

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Oh I’m fuming, I’ve just had to learn to be diplomatic 😉! As we’ve seen, nothing good comes out of losing your sh&t, and hopefully the people she will have sent over here will see that we’re the reasonable side of the argument. @Boriswaddle has stayed calm and decent in all her comments here, and I hope I have too. She just wanted her money back. There’s nothing wrong with that. And Lisa has to know not one of us has said or done anything mean or vindictive. We are allowed to question someone who’s profile is public. I followed RD, along with a few others, because I had a close family member who was dying of cancer and not able to find any peace. I hoped if I could share their hope it might help him and me. It didn’t help him sadly, but up until things started getting weird and some of these people became “influencers” and seemed to trade off their illness, it did help me, and having lost literally 99% of my family to cancer I started believing there could be a happy ending. When they started monetising their pages (& I don’t mean NNL-type monetising because I thought she was lovely and it was a job done with honesty. And she never lost her sh&t!) and that attracted haters, it all became a bit sad. I know that people can do exactly what they want to (within the realms of legality. Obviously!) and whilst the idea of people being hateful to someone with cancer shocked me to the core, the name-calling from those I was following also felt unnecessary - you didn’t need to engage, like we tell our children, and the trolls would have just disappeared back to their dark holes! So, again Lisa, people won’t always agree with your approach or like what you say, but that doesn’t actually make them “trolls”. I’m sure you know the difference. And everyone is going through something, and we all have different ways of dealing with it. As the kids say - you do you and I’ll do me. But I won’t scream and shout because someone doesn’t agree with me or questions what I’ve done on behalf of those too scared to use their voice.
Fair play to you, when something doesn't sit right, or feel right, then of course people are going to be doubtful, suspicious and question stuff, especially when theres thousands of pounds at stake,
Lisa is saying we are all lying and the book is imminent, but her publishing house as of a few days ago were saying MARCH 2024. so WTF.....why the 5 month delay, repeating myself now.
Something is very wrong here, and I cant see the publisher lying can you, 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Boriswaddle

Oct 29, 2023
This was the horribly abusive email I sent her, pressuring her for a refund. This is what started it all. It was ignored so I left it for more than a month before following up.

I was not relentlessly sending emails, I was relentlessly saying I was uncomfortable sharing my bank details over email.

I didn’t agree to her sending me PayPal. I offered it as a solution as she was struggling with the website. I asked if her she had PayPal. Not the other way around. I was trying to help resolve it!

And yes, she did say she wouldn’t deal with it until the weekend and I immediately accepted that, and followed up with a nice email, sharing nice memories with my conversations with Richard. She even replied thanking me!

I don’t know why she is targeting me. I’m going to have to close my website (and only source of income) because the messages I’m getting are just awful.

This has broken me. I’m recently disabled, due to start some pretty awful treatment myself in a couple of weeks, I’m already worried about my health, providing for my kids, and now I’m going to have to close everything down just to stop the abuse I’m getting from her followers.

All I ever did was be nice to Richard! And kind to Lisa.

Attachments

• IMG_5723.jpeg
    IMG_5723.jpeg
    63.3 KB · Views: 233
  • Wow
Reactions: Sal

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
This was the horribly abusive email I sent her, pressuring her for a refund. This is what started it all. It was ignored so I left it for more than a month before following up.

I was not relentlessly sending emails, I was relentlessly saying I was uncomfortable sharing my bank details over email.

I didn’t agree to her sending me PayPal. I offered it as a solution as she was struggling with the website. I asked if her she had PayPal. Not the other way around. I was trying to help resolve it!

And yes, she did say she wouldn’t deal with it until the weekend and I immediately accepted that, and followed up with a nice email, sharing nice memories with my conversations with Richard. She even replied thanking me!

I don’t know why she is targeting me. I’m going to have to close my website (and only source of income) because the messages I’m getting are just awful.

This has broken me. I’m recently disabled, due to start some pretty awful treatment myself in a couple of weeks, I’m already worried about my health, providing for my kids, and now I’m going to have to close everything down just to stop the abuse I’m getting from her followers.

Don’t shut your account down. That’s your source of income and I see you have managed to get a fantastic following. This is exactly what you need to explain to the police. I know it’s so tough right now but this will blow over. Please try and ignore those horrible messages as they don’t know the truth and I so wish there was some way of showing people your truth other than having to write it on here. Most of Richards followers aren’t real, so please don’t think for a second there’s 12k people out there that think this of you. Just block anyone who sends anything nasty and keep the evidence for the police. I really can’t believe she has done this to you and again I’m so sorry you have been singled out and dragged into this.

Also foot note I noticed it was the kindle version you purchased. I wonder how many others have also ordered the kindle version??? Will there be a kindle version?

Aug 14, 2023
@Boriswaddle. You can go into your Instagram settings and block any messages and any follow requests for now, and the trolls who have messaged you if you click on the three dots at the top of the message you can block those also. Most trolls dont care about the actual situation they just like jumping on the bandwagon to hurl abuse. Any excuse. Just ignore. They soon get bored. Keep the messages to show the police, to prove as a result of lisas actions you are now getting online abuse and harassment, and lisa is the cause. Please don't get upset, you are way above people like her, she is a horrible woman who has targeted a vulnerable person, I'm sure the BB followers are massively impressed by her kind caring nature. If its not Richard then shes certainly turning into him.
And my gosh, that was a dreadful message, 🥴🥰

Love your name by the way. Very pretty.

Reactions: Poppyseed

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023

It’s heartbreaking, and @Sal and @TiredoftheBS are right, don’t let her put you in that position. The messages will stop, they are just people jumping on the bandwagon. What did someone call them? Grief Tourists! That’s what they are - they want to feel affronted but without the full facts. Make sure the police know everything.

Aug 14, 2023
And again, why didnt she dox the nasty "message" person with the profile pic. What they said was far worse than this lady asking for a refund. Maybe cos he doesnt exist. Are the followers even thinking any of this,..... its so obvious. Are they not even having any doubts, or are they just continuing to follow to see were all this goes so they dont miss the drama.....I hope they do come here to read.

Boriswaddle

Oct 29, 2023
I’m only human. It’s really shaken me up. I’ve been in tears most of the day. I was nothing but nice to both Richard and Lisa, I don’t know why she’s saying these things.

One of the stories on the BB account says “and know this…if you come for me, you will find me right behind you.” It’s terrified me! Especially with them living so close. I didn’t see it until after I spoke with the police so now I’m scared that because I’ve reported it they’re gonna come for me. I’m a female wheelchair user, there’s no way I can defend myself if they (or one of his followers) decides to turn up at my house.

• Angry
Reactions: Sweeterthan
Aug 14, 2023
@Boriswaddle . That is just the sort of thing richard would say, please dont worry, again just save it for the police, she's not untouchable, she thinks she is by using his death and being the grieving widow, but she isnt. She has more or less threatened you on social media. More fool her. I hope you took screenshots, I did.
The last thing I would be doing if my husband had "died" would be carrying on like this on social media. Hasnt she got any dignity.!

And im always totally amazed at how she always manages to twist the truth...
You made a genuine mistake on the pay pal and shes turned into an issue! Amazing......

Last edited:

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
I’m only human. It’s really shaken me up. I’ve been in tears most of the day. I was nothing but nice to both Richard and Lisa, I don’t know why she’s saying these things.

One of the stories on the BB account says “and know this…if you come for me, you will find me right behind you.” It’s terrified me! Especially with them living so close. I didn’t see it until after I spoke with the police so now I’m scared that because I’ve reported it they’re gonna come for me. I’m a female wheelchair user, there’s no way I can defend myself if they (or one of his followers) decides to turn up at my house.
Please don’t be scared. Do you have someone who can come stay with you? . Don’t forget she works In child protection so I don’t believe she would personally do anything to hurt you but I understand how vulnerable you must feel right now.

• Sad

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
@Boriswaddle . That is just the sort of thing richard would say, please dont worry, again just save it for the police, she's not untouchable, she thinks she is by using his death and being the grieving widow, but she isnt. She has more or less threatened you on social media. More fool her. I hope you took screenshots, I did.
The last thing I would be doing if my husband had "died" would be carrying on like this on social media. Hasnt she got any dignity.!

And im always totally amazed at how she always manages to twist the truth...
You made a genuine mistake on the pay pal and shes turned into an issue! Amazing......
Yes see how she hasn’t shared any of the detailed posts or the email from publisher. I’ve posted that 3 times now just on the off chance someone comes over here to read and doesn’t read every post or page. She clearly has read that email i posted but chose to lie and say she didn’t know where we are getting the Information that the book isn’t coming out till March 2024 and implied we had made it up just for the sake of it 😩

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
What I find bizarre is that she’s taken such offence to you @Boriswaddle, when Tattle commenters are not even speculating that these posts are by Richard they’re convinced they are. Where’s the ranting about that?
Yes you’re right. No one here has even speculated he isn’t dead. We only speak about what’s happened to all the money. That’s not trolling. As I said I think we hit a nerve, Bobs phone call to the publisher and my email from them too. I’m surprised no one on T hasnt emailed the publishers. They came back to me within 48 hours.

Last edited:

Sadidaclat

Sep 6, 2023
For new readers:
- Person was loyal follower of Richard.
- With no sign of book coming person requested refund. Emails were exchanged with ‘A Significant Find’ where they pressured person several times to share bank details; person refused and simply wanted money refunded back to the original source (obvs something dodgy going on if process couldn’t simply be executed)

- eventually Significant Find and person agree on PayPal but payment can’t be executed because person accidentally puts a typo in the name. When alerted to this Person sends correct name. A Significant Find then say they have mysteriously successfully executed on sending money to the wrong paypal?!

- An email is signed ‘lisa’; person immediately replies and apologises saying they had no idea it was Lisa behind the page. Person shares condolences and some memories of chats shed had with Richard

- Out of the blue BowelBro account publicly shares persons Insta page and doxs them; creating a completely false story implying this person is trolling Richards wife.

- all because they wanted a refund.

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Oh my bleeping god, this woman seriously needs talking to by the police.

Who's lying about the print date then, you or the publisher?
If the publisher is lying, then where is the proof the book is getting printed imminently, ( starting to hate that word actually) might actually get bob to give them another ring, and saying he's been told they are lying by lisa.
Wheres the go fund me money and if its sitting in your account why? It wasnt used for purpose so why hasn't it been donated elsewhere or returned to the people who gave it.
Wheres the charity gala money? I could go on,
Whenever people uncover something she goes on and has a god awful rant. Very undignified, threatening and unpleasant reading. If none of this is wrong doing, then why the continued lies, she just digs herself a deeper hole. How has this gotten so beeping out of hand. There are a awful lot of people out there on different social media that all think the same.
Are we all wrong??? Lisa could of shut this down a long time ago, by returning monies and being honest about the book but she they, didn't.

Reactions: Sal and Sweeterthan
Status
Not open for further replies.