BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
For new readers:
- Person was loyal follower of Richard.
- With no sign of book coming person requested refund. Emails were exchanged with ‘A Significant Find’ where they pressured person several times to share bank details; person refused and simply wanted money refunded back to the original source (obvs something dodgy going on if process couldn’t simply be executed)

- eventually Significant Find and person agree on PayPal but payment can’t be executed because person accidentally puts a typo in the name. When alerted to this Person sends correct name. A Significant Find then say they have mysteriously successfully executed on sending money to the wrong paypal?!

- An email is signed ‘lisa’; person immediately replies and apologises saying they had no idea it was Lisa behind the page. Person shares condolences and some memories of chats shed had with Richard

- Out of the blue BowelBro account publicly shares persons Insta page and doxs them; creating a completely false story implying this person is trolling Richards wife.

- all because they wanted a refund.
Thank you for posting this, just to add:

Lisa had stated on the bowel bro IG account a cut of date to both purchase the book and also a cut off date for anyone wanting refunds. The lady asked for the refund prior to cut off date. She didn’t get a reply for a month so sent a very polite chase up email.

The lady was also repeatedly asked for both her bank details and her address. She also never emailed at midnight, which Lisa said she had done, she emailed earlier in the day. She did get a reply from Lisa at midnight.

Last edited:
Aug 14, 2023
We know she reads on here she said she saw boriswaddles photo of her phone.
So she definitely has seen the email from the publishers. Yet still chosen to lie.

Aug 14, 2023
I hope shes ok, this lady, she has conducted herself with politeness and dignity, lisa on the other hand has been vile. " come for me, and I'll be standing right behind you" who does she think she is, a gangster!! Who talks like that, a social worker who works with children. !!

Something i saw on T, has she now said the book is coming in march or have I just read it wrong,?
And why would there be a cut off date for anybody wanting a refund, if its not going to print until march 2 024 is that because she knew it was getting pushed back even in October?
I cant believe the bb followers dont think this is all bl**dy odd now, surely they must think somethings not right.!

Last edited:

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
Just finished watching the docs about Belle Gibson. Strongly recommend them!!!

Has she posted something new on Instagram?I wouldn’t know because I’ve been blocked 😂. What I thought she had done was to act incredulous that it had been suggested here the book would be released in March, suggesting instead it’s either going to be this month, next month, any month … but not March! If she’s now confirmed it for March, she must see all any of us were saying was that as that was such a long time from the original date, and even from the subsequent date, she should allow people to get refunds if they wanted them. We’ll accept an apology Lisa, if you’re minded to give one! And yes @Tired of the BS that’s not fitting behaviour for someone holding a position of power dealing with children. It makes me really concerned about her understanding of GDPR and not sharing information for the wrong purposes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tired of the BS
Aug 14, 2023
If i rem rightly, bob bless him phoned and asked, an they said, no confirmation of a print date as yet but it was looking like next year.
Few days before sal had emailed and asked, she got a reply day after bob i think, saying print was now march 24, I'm thinking both enquiries were dealt with by 2 different people, one of them being more precise with mention of March. But same outcome, next year.
If people want the truth phone the publishers number on the email. On this thread.
Dont forget the last week in October she was saying it was due imminently. I dont call march 24 imminent!!

Aug 14, 2023
Oh right, 👍
She shouldnt be posting it regardless the poor woman only asked for a refund. 🤬
Going to watch the Belle Gibson docs you mentioned. amazing what these scammers get up to and the lengths they will go to. 🤔

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
I hope shes ok, this lady, she has conducted herself with politeness and dignity, lisa on the other hand has been vile. " come for me, and I'll be standing right behind you" who does she think she is, a gangster!! Who talks like that, a social worker who works with children. !!

Something i saw on T, has she now said the book is coming in march or have I just read it wrong,?
And why would there be a cut off date for anybody wanting a refund, if its not going to print until march 2 024 is that because she knew it was getting pushed back even in October?
I cant believe the bb followers dont think this is all bl**dy odd now, surely they must think somethings not

No she has implied we have made up the March 2024 and have manipulated nonsense to suit ourselves!

Again Lisa this information is only what your own Publishers have told us!!! Not a lie from us.

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
Oh right, 👍
She shouldnt be posting it regardless the poor woman only asked for a refund. 🤬
Going to watch the Belle Gibson docs you mentioned. amazing what these scammers get up to and the lengths they will go to. 🤔
No she shouldn’t be posting anyway, but in her position she would know the illegality of what she’s doing, particularly as she’s successfully inciting people to abuse other identified people that she’s told lies about because she doesn’t like the fact that they’ve asked advice on a forum. I think that’s one of the things that is blowing up Tattle with suspicions that it’s not her posting! If by any chance it isn’t, she needs to distance herself because this is all falling squarely on her shoulders as it stands. Let me know what you think of the Belle Gibson story!

Last edited:
Aug 14, 2023
Will do, shes done her self no favours picking on a vulnerable woman, because she sent a few emails asking for a refund, maybe if lisa had responded earlier, and without being rude, she wouldnt of had to ask advice on here, and she cant use the excuse her husband had just died, didn't she reply to someone about a refund, on the dodgy mates Instagram on the actual day he had died, 🤷‍♀️ weird but whatever!
Tattle had gone fairly quiet, now its all blown up again.
The fact she fails to mention stuff, and only screenshots what she want people to see, not the actual full story, and constantly twists the truth to suit her narrative, just proves over and over what a liar she is.

Reactions: Sweeterthan and Sal
Aug 14, 2023
Found it, its under a few different names when you search, its on Bbc 3, i player, and a few other streaming platforms.

Attachments

• 20231105_133306.jpg
    20231105_133306.jpg
    167.9 KB · Views: 31

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
Just seen that they’re talking about the card again on Tattle. I personally found the texts more interesting - why would someone have been sending text messages to her before R died calling them both thieves and cheats and talking about running off to another country? It does sound more personal than someone ranting about the gofundme and book. And again, she’s only screenshot the bits that she thinks look offensive to her (which of course they are, but is there another side to the story?). Hope you’re doing okay @Boriswaddle ?

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Just seen that they’re talking about the card again on Tattle. I personally found the texts more interesting - why would someone have been sending text messages to her before R died calling them both thieves and cheats and talking about running off to another country? It does sound more personal than someone ranting about the gofundme and book. And again, she’s only screenshot the bits that she thinks look offensive to her (which of course they are, but is there another side to the story?). Hope you’re doing okay @Boriswaddle ?
The texts I think without reading it all again which i cannot be beeped doing, said it was someone that a family member came around to speak to him. Disgusted with what he had done, like you say might be someone they know who is suspicious of stuff. They still had his profile pic but didn't dox him, he did all that and never got doxed, but a lady asking for a refund does, if the police did speak to him, she would of been told to have no further contact, which is why he wasnt doxxed, they were nasty messages!! , of course theres the other option that a friend sent them so she could do a screenshot, and she obv couldn't use their profile pic, who knows what to believe, too many lies been told now.
I just find it extremely co incidental that everytime something on a forum gets exposed and causes unwanted attention, she starts sharing nasty screenshots, and ranting, to get the cherubs feeling sorry for her, anything to divert stuff away from herself, i wish they would wake up out of dolly daydream land and see this for what it is, its every single time now, all becoming abit predictable. Dont you think? All it would take is a couple of cherubs to call the publisher and have a Frank honest conversation, then it may sow seeds of doubt. Light bulb moment, !!

Last edited:
Reactions: Sal and Sweeterthan

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
The texts I think without reading it all again which i cannot be beeped doing, said it was someone that a family member came around to speak to him. Disgusted with what he had done, like you say might be someone they know who is suspicious of stuff. They still had his profile pic but didn't dox him, he did all that and never got doxed, but a lady asking for a refund does, if the police did speak to him, she would of been told to have no further contact, which is why he wasnt doxxed, they were nasty messages!! , of course theres the other option that a friend sent them so she could do a screenshot, and she obv couldn't use their profile pic, who knows what to believe, too many lies been told now.
I just find it extremely co incidental that everytime something on a forum gets exposed and causes unwanted attention, she starts sharing screenshots, and ranting, anything to divert stuff away from herself, every single time now, all becoming abit predictable. Dont you think?
I do think. And that’s always followed by a period of silence, possibly when they realise they’ve poked the bear. I don’t follow anyone so don’t know if Natalie or Lizzi are defending her actions on their pages without actually looking at the facts, but I’ll reiterate for anyone’s benefit what we have collectively said on here: trolling is unacceptable and disgusting; sending unwarranted abusive messages to a widow is revolting and sick; exposing somebody’s business name for people to hate-target because they asked for a refund for a currently non-existent product is obscene; taking money for said product, failing to provide it, being obstructive when asked for a refund is illegal. Speculation about whether something is real or not may not be comfortable if it’s about you, but it’s none of those things.

Reactions: Sal and Poppyseed

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
I do think. And that’s always followed by a period of silence, possibly when they realise they’ve poked the bear. I don’t follow anyone so don’t know if Natalie or Lizzi are defending her actions on their pages without actually looking at the facts, but I’ll reiterate for anyone’s benefit what we have collectively said on here: trolling is unacceptable and disgusting; sending unwarranted abusive messages to a widow is revolting and sick; exposing somebody’s business name for people to hate-target because they asked for a refund for a currently non-existent product is obscene; taking money for said product, failing to provide it, being obstructive when asked for a refund is illegal. Speculation about whether something is real or not may not be comfortable if it’s about you, but it’s none of those things.
Nats insta is open, anyone can look. And shes not, not on her own insta page anyway,. Dont know about Lizzie, but think shes open too,
Omg, I'm watching this Belle Gibson, insta cancer scammer you mentioned, she even had the nerve to go on national tv, with her lies, that takes some guts, its proving very uncomfortable watching, truth be told, with all her gushy followers believing every word she says, is it a case of that IF you are so out there, confident and forward, people tend not to doubt you. She had so much front, unbelievable!

Last edited:

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
I had looked at Tittle last night and there was a conversation about the book, which I believe was the person in the latest drama with Lisa had responded to, asking Lisa to have a conversation with her. This morning though all their messages have been deleted. I hope that’s because their problem has been sorted.

Aug 14, 2023
Why has Tittle (not Tattle) opened up again, it was hardly used anyway. Richards attempt at a forum site. Bit suspicious, is she hoping she can identify people that might go over there....
And why have a public conversation on there when she or he can control the situation, and delete what they want? Because the site was set up by them.!!

Reactions: Poppyseed
Status
Not open for further replies.