BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Little update, had a further email back from Troubador Publishers regarding our earlier emails today, especially the screenshot i posted earlier, this is their response and my response, i wont be emailing them again, as i dont think its fair and none of this appears to be their fault, we shall just have to wait and see if 'A Significant Find' ever materialises
Weres the screenshot with them saying they have no instructions until march next year gone?

Aug 14, 2023
From Tinkerbell. Notice it says provisionally. Not definitely.....provisionally 🤔
20231108_164049.jpg

Attachments

• 20231108_164040.jpg
    20231108_164040.jpg
    158.9 KB · Views: 87
  • 20231108_164059.jpg
    20231108_164059.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Sal

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
Someone should inform this newspape

Just because theres a date, doesn't mean it will actually go to print, probably messing the publishers around as well. Prob have no intention of printing A book, nothing makes sense. Why lie to book buyers that it's coming in three or so weeks, on recent post, when it's not, but before then it was coming in October, all a lying tit show, has house sold, are "they" waiting on funds to do the runner to "Brazil"

All quiet on Tattle, cant wait for them to see the publishers comments.
Don’t forget book was originally company April 2023 🙈🙈🙈

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
Someone should inform this newspape

Just because theres a date, doesn't mean it will actually go to print, probably messing the publishers around as well. Prob have no intention of printing A book, nothing makes sense. Why lie to book buyers that it's coming in three or so weeks, on recent post, when it's not, but before then it was coming in October, all a lying tit show, has house sold, are "they" waiting on funds to do the runner to "Brazil"

All quiet on Tattle, cant wait for them to see the publishers comments.
Absolutely 👍🏻

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
From Tinkerbell. Notice it says provisionally. Not definitely.....provisionally 🤔
20231108_164049.jpg
It’s rather strange that they say “has been contracted by Richard” and no reference to him being the “late” (& I don’t just mean in terms of delivery!) Richard. Do they know he’s dead? Surely they would have said “was contracted…”?

Aug 14, 2023
How are they going to wriggle out of this then...my mind is boggling 🥴🥴🥴 after calling us trolls and then saying what they did....more lies, will they ever stop, now I'm thinking go fund me, charity gala, is he even dead, they have carried this charade on for months having a good old laugh, not laughing now I bet....god I'm so angry, I hope the tats put something on soon, the followers need to know...

Sadidaclat

Sep 6, 2023
Well he supposedly died two months ago so someone somewhere should be able to find out if a death certificate exists. At least with that proof we can put speculation to an end at last.

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
After the publishers confirming that what lisa said the other day about print being imminent, is all lies, is he dead?
I know on Tattle they’re convinced he’s not but in my heart I really can’t believe anyone would fake their death to get out of paying back a gofundme. But how could any of us know with the ridiculous lies that keep being told, even when there’s too much evidence to ignore. I didn’t like the image of the Brazilian property strangely under his post, and thought that was just a bit too weird to have been a coincidence, but as someone who has lost so many people to this horrible disease I feel sickened by the idea that someone might use it for their own gain, so I’m going to go with unless he’s a complete bastard who deserves to rot in hell, or a total sociopath, I think he must be dead, because I really don’t want to believe that of anyone who I gave my sympathy and support to. And Lisa, let’s see if you post that on Instagram!

Aug 14, 2023
I know so far fetched. but...
The 200k debt from Davboss.
Gfm money.
Gala money
Book money
The money he owes a friend.
The money he owes his dad,
Not forgetting Stink bomb cottage lady, and thats what we know about.
And the million pounds hes hoping to make on the house.
Shes now been proven as a liar, so what else have they lied about...

• Wow
Reactions: Sweeterthan and Sal

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
Well he supposedly died two months ago so someone somewhere should be able to find out if a death certificate exists. At least with that proof we can put speculation to an end at last.
It’s takes 6months for a register death to show on the registers 😩 I will keep checking though. Also 18 months for a marriage to show so by Christmas their marriage should be showing on registers too, as it currently isn’t.

Reactions: Sweeterthan

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
That’s all too depressing. Do you think that’s why the house is on the market, to try to meet those debts? Did anyone contact the estate agents? Wouldn’t they know for sure if he’s alive? That valuation is off the scale for that area, so if you were looking to reconcile debts that’s not going to speed the process up.

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Bob's had the same reply, hes been busier than I thought, anything in response on BB, ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231108-193830_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20231108-193830_Gallery.jpg
    169.2 KB · Views: 148
  • Screenshot_20231108-193905_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20231108-193905_Gallery.jpg
    161.8 KB · Views: 154

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
That’s all too depressing. Do you think that’s why the house is on the market, to try to meet those debts? Did anyone contact the estate agents? Wouldn’t they know for sure if he’s alive? That valuation is off the scale for that area, so if you were looking to reconcile debts that’s not going to speed the process up.
Could be, but No, so they can take the cash and clear off, I cant help but think that's why so called print was put back to march next year, it takes 3-4 months to sell a house but can be done alot quicker, with no purchase to make, estate agents would be dealing with lisa, it's her house. It could have an offer going thru, with instructions to estate agent to keep it quiet, god beeping knows, at this stage I wouldn't put anything past those two, they have been lying and deceiving spectacularly for flippin months, 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: Tired of the BS

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
My view on it is they aren’t legally married and due to this his debts business wise or the other due with him. I’ve always thought this due to him stating they organised their wedding in 5 days but you have to legally give notice of 29days. Until I raised this on her Lisa was using her maiden name, then all of a sudden after I made a statement here she started using Davies. They even photo shopped her running vest from Reid to Davies. Anyway i think to protect Lisa debt wise after his death they didn’t legally marry. I may be way off but that’s my take on the situation.

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
I know on Tattle they’re convinced he’s not but in my heart I really can’t believe anyone would fake their death to get out of paying back a gofundme. But how could any of us know with the ridiculous lies that keep being told, even when there’s too much evidence to ignore. I didn’t like the image of the Brazilian property strangely under his post, and thought that was just a bit too weird to have been a coincidence, but as someone who has lost so many people to this horrible disease I feel sickened by the idea that someone might use it for their own gain, so I’m going to go with unless he’s a complete bastard who deserves to rot in hell, or a total sociopath, I think he must be dead, because I really don’t want to believe that of anyone who I gave my sympathy and support to. And Lisa, let’s see if you post that on Instagram!
I believe he is dead but I don’t think he accepted he would actually die and that’s when he thought of the scams and he would have longer to enjoy all the free cash

Aug 14, 2023
People can have a wedding, that's not legal. Then get it legalized at a later date at registry office. But that wouldnt make sense because they rushed it thru cos he thought he was dying. Otherwise they could of waited it out......but why spend that much on a fake wedding, or did they already have one booked ( im sure it was June)but brought it all forward which meant legality would be in place.. ...
Who knows, but it was weird the way all the sudden name changes were done, cat an mouse...

Status
Not open for further replies.