BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
SO, IF THE WIFE WAS UNAWARE OF THE REDDIT CUBCORSO ACCOUNT UP UNTIL NOW, THEN WHOS DELETED IT AS SAID BY @Tired of the BS , SHE DIDNT KNOW IT EXISTED, NEVER MIND HAVE THE PASSWORD. Bleeping hell, !!! Has he risen........
I was just about to say so what the heck do we make of the account being deleted after it’s suddenly surfaced! I don’t want to say it, but seriously what other answer is there???

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
All been deleted now, would lisa have his password??? Or could it be tricky dicky...but lisa knew nothing about this account....( she does now) so who deleted it, if she didn't know about it, she wouldn't know the password!!! ????

It’s just get weirder and weirder. Good job T got loads of screen shots on his R comments 🤣👏🏻

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
Someone on Tattle is suggesting that she could have had the account deleted if she contacted Reddit and told them he had died, but it looks like you’d still need to use their password and username. It would be surprising if she knew those given she clearly didn’t know about the account as I’m sure she would have nixxed it if she did!

Sadidaclat

Sep 6, 2023
He requested help deleting it two times in January 2022 and then continued posting on it.

VERY strange that someone can get it deleted so quickly. Bit of a fudge up if it’s Richard as one could imply he’s still alive. Could be Lisa but wow Awks reading everything your partner said about you - ouch.

One confident conclusion- someone is still defo reading here and tattle. Can’t help themselves.

kitkat2023oo

Nov 2, 2023
Wow I've missed alot whilst at work today (ahem, I mean sitting in my bedsit with a pot noodle).
Sorry but there is only one explanation. Companies house is still live as well with him as a director.

• Haha
Reactions: Tired of the BS
Aug 14, 2023
Someone should comment.....tell her to call publishers......theres prob alot like her who still think this book exists,
For all we know, lisa could be churning something out as we speak.......

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
He requested help deleting it two times in January 2022 and then continued posting on it.

VERY strange that someone can get it deleted so quickly. Bit of a fudge up if it’s Richard as one could imply he’s still alive. Could be Lisa but wow Awks reading everything your partner said about you - ouch.

One confident conclusion- someone is still defo reading here and tattle. Can’t help themselves.
Yes I see his comments asking how to delete it also. Seems strange he struggled to do it himself then 2 years down the line it’s gone within 24 hours 🙈🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.