BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
Yeh i thought she was abit strange, too gullible to be true, is the site closing like she said....
She posted this on another forum, that really made me laugh, so it looks like she’s found something that suggests its time is up soon!

1700088086839.png

• Haha
Reactions: kitkat2023oo
Aug 14, 2023
I posted that from tittle yesterday...🤣
Few pages back.....wonder if its true....🤔
Tats are getting the popcorn out, what happened to the pot noodles I say......🤪

• Haha
Reactions: Poppyseed

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
I posted that from tittle yesterday...🤣
Few pages back.....wonder if its true....🤔
Tats are getting the popcorn out, what happened to the pot noodles I say......🤪
Sorry, of course you did! That’s where I saw it!! This is all frying my brain 🤣🤣🤣. I noticed on Tattle that someone thought that what R was saying about Lisa may all be made up by him as an abusive husband. It’s impossible to know, but she’s made it very believable that she has a nasty temper by her rants and the other personal abuse that’s been shown, both now and before his death. It’s all a bit of a sorry story really, and one I’m sure they wish wasn’t playing out in public. But that’s the danger or Instagram “fame” - you run the risk of people saying negative things about you and if your past has so many skeletons in it, it’s hard to change the narrative, especially when you’re showing more and more of those personality traits. Wouldn’t most of us just given back the money straight away (not having taken it was a given, but I’m giving her the benefit of the doubt that it was a momentary lapse), come off all social media, and mourned our husband in dignified silence? It feels like she’s/they’re hungry for the attention.

Aug 14, 2023
Must be extremely stressful, this is no longer a telling off or a slap on the hand, by the police, if this is proven, this is real life jail time......JAIL TIME....In prison, and ruining the rest of your life, never get a Directors job in Child Services again. !! It really is no laughing matter!!

kitkat2023oo

Nov 2, 2023
I really do think the 'Significunt find' website has gone for a reason. Either they're trying to hide or they're under investigation

Reactions: Sal
Aug 14, 2023
Or theres no point in it if sold out.....🤔 but it still comes up in google search, its only when you click on it you can see its closed down.....I do hope someone is investigating this......

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
Or theres no point in it if sold out.....🤔 but it still comes up in google search, its only when you click on it you can see its closed down.....I do hope someone is investigating this......
The thing is [email protected] is the contact point for refunds etc, and if the site has gone that may have gone too, which wouldn’t be good given the product is still outstanding!

Aug 14, 2023
Im presuming the bowel bro Instagram is still there, but she could leave that there forever and just disable messages and comments.......shes obviously busy beeing🐝 behind the scenes, with the book site disappearing and reddit disappearing...

Last edited:
Aug 14, 2023
So I asked Troubador OUTRIGHT today if there was still a possible print date in the future for this book as they stated before as MARCH 2024, this is their reply, they dont even mention it now, this is definitely fraud folks, get reporting to the police .........she cant get away with this, I suggest people call Northampton police, if enough people call they will have to do something.
20231117_122554.jpg
20231117_122621.jpg
20231117_122639.jpg

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
So I asked Troubador OUTRIGHT today if there was still a possible print date in the future for this book as they stated before as MARCH 2024, this is their reply, they dont even mention it now, this is definitely fraud folks, get reporting to the police .........she cant get away with this, I suggest people call Northampton police, if enough people call they will have to do something.
20231117_122554.jpg
20231117_122621.jpg
20231117_122639.jpg
Wow, by saying this is their official statement on the matter they’re definitely distancing themselves from it! And they have clarified that it’s a self-publishing order, so nothing more than vanity press. Come on Lisa, where’s your response to this?!

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
20231117_122554.jpg
20231117_122621.jpg
20231117_122639.jpg
Wow, bob got the same email earlier, so its defo beeping fraud, WHATS GOING ON LISA!!!!!
people who have bought the book need to report this asap, tell the police house is being sold, and she can just go, get a crime number, like @Tired of the BS says, the more that do, the better, and please yes a share on tattle is a must, what the duck is going on, was this their intention, when Richard was "alive" to RIP all these people off, well I hope you are titting yourself every time the door goes LISA, cos it will come, you will be looking over your shoulder every day. 🤬🤬🤬 JAIL TIME..!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.