BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 14, 2023
If theres actually anything to print lol.... he gave a few previews off his phone, that could be it, 🤷‍♀️ he was online alot on Instagram etc. Searching for trolls.........he was ill alot, going to hospital alot, buying designer clothes alot, and faffing about live cooking etc far too much, when did he get the time to sit an write a book, ??? It can take authors months......it takes planning, storylines, history. Timelines, correct information, facts, permissions in place. Cough cough Dr amid.... organisation and chapter planning. Not just a case of sitting and scribbling something down.
How long does Ai take I wonder.....

Last edited:

Sadidaclat

Sep 6, 2023
I mean in hindsight it was kinda foolish for people to buy into (literally) this idea that they should purchase the book from him directly. It wasn’t but it should have been obvious that they’d be able to purchase it from the publishers - that oddity in itself should now be raising for the faithful still holding on to his stories.

Aug 14, 2023
Like they paid him directly for Go Fund me, and Charity gala, the book, and Life coaching.....it was stupid to pay in advance for a pre order, a book that did not exist. the publishers are just glorified printers, its a self publication, a vanity print, on earlier posts it was explained that anybody can pay for a vanity print, you tell them how many books you need and they print them out, then its up to you what you do with them. The books were never going to be sold in a shop.

Aug 14, 2023
Betty Crocker on Tat.
Can anyone tag an share please.
Its not the same email, its a new one, from today Friday... the publishers have taken off provisional March 24.
Despite all Lisas claims/lies, theres nothing indicating any print date at all....... Which will make it easier for people to claim fraud.
If there was a print date given ie. March 24 the police would just say you have to wait and see.

Thankyou for the share....👍

Last edited:
Aug 14, 2023
JUST SEARCHED FOR THE BOOK, THE WEBSITE IS BACK, WHETHER ITS JUST A FLUKE OR NOT......🤷‍♀️ But it did completely disappear offline, so why is it back...??? Threat of police interest maybe...
Screenshot_20231118-135746_Chrome.jpg

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
They are querying how many copies were sold on Tat.
I seem to rem a tattler looking into it all and saying it was 2,500.

There was the first edition run, with the signature, then there was a second run, in the summer, then they were advertising it and pushing it on his "deathbed" so that's 3 lots of advertising, with the option to buy any time inbetween, then it was also mentioned in the Northampton Chronicle, with his picture " signing the publishing contract" when he allowed people to think the publishers had offered him a contract and were paying him, which is were all of the confusion lies, the cherubs dont realise it's a self publication, ANYBODY CAN DO IT..... the book gets printed and delivered, and then you have a tit load of books in boxes sitting in your hallway, to do want you want with, I think the cherubs think its being sent to them by a posh publishing house. So he might of gotten orders off the back of that publicity with newspaper.

1000 x 25= £25,000

1500 × 25= £37,500

2000 × 25 = £50,000

2500 × 25 = £62,500

( 3000 × 25 = £75,000 as a maybe ) all adds up doesn't it.

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
If theres actually anything to print lol.... he gave a few previews off his phone, that could be it, 🤷‍♀️ he was online alot on Instagram etc. Searching for trolls.........he was ill alot, going to hospital alot, buying designer clothes alot, and faffing about live cooking etc far too much, when did he get the time to sit an write a book, ??? It can take authors months......it takes planning, storylines, history. Timelines, correct information, facts, permissions in place. Cough cough Dr amid.... organisation and chapter planning. Not just a case of sitting and scribbling something down.
How long does Ai take I wonder.....
CAN YOU PRINT SOMETHING THATS NOT TRUE ABOUT AN NHS DOCTOR WITHOUT HIS PERMISSION??? OR HAS IT BEEN TAKEN OUT, THE CHERUBS ARE EXPECTING WHAT WAS SHARED OFF HIS PHONE ONLINE, SO AGAIN, THE BOOK IS FAKE, IF IT WAS REAL THE MATTER WOULD IF BEEN ADDRESSED, ALL FAKE AND MADE UP!!!

Aug 14, 2023
20231119_122155.jpg
Screenshot_20231119-122055_Chrome.jpg

It may be deleted on BB as someone on Tat just said, but its here in the Northampton Chronicle, the fake book deal signing, its a vanity print, anybody can do it.......he would be paying them to print...and which turned out to be a scam, what a pack of lies, his followers shot up. !!! Yes they would if you bought and paid for them, All bots and fakes, you can tell by how much they communicate on BB. This is proven fraud!!!!
20231119_130638.jpg
Screenshot_20231119-130615_Chrome.jpg
20231119_142426.jpg

Last edited:

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Blimey, this woman has more front than Adsa, bet you didnt tell them about the book scam, did you, everyone's waiting for another PRETEND book print update, nothing online since she was proved to be a liar yet again 11 days ago, by her own print house, and she puts this up, he didn't inspire anybody, he lied about medical facts, lied about NHS staff, made stories up, ripped people off, threatened people, doxxed people, offered money to have people tracked down,
Funny how this pops up, when theres a hint of police investigation, he was the worst cancer INFLUENCER I've heard of, oh no, sorry I beeping lied, that would be BELLE GIBSON INSTAGRAM CANCER CON. She had enough front to go on national TV and spout her beeping lies.
Think she actually believed them too.
The cherubs are waiting for book update after the last carry on, and she puts this up, UNBELIEVABLE, how about the real truth!!

Attachments

• 20231119_182757.jpg
    20231119_182757.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 75
Aug 14, 2023
What does she think will happen when yet again theres no book out, no print date confirmed,..... the cherubs wont wait forever, Im going to email publishers again and ask if theres a print date yet,..... if shes had no choice but to get it printed, maybe shes gone with a different printer....
Shes deflecting away from the book yet again......maybe this was why she hasnt closed the page yet, she knew this was coming....maybe someone should let the organisers of International man of the year know exactly whats going on .....thats not even the logo, could this be fake, that could be something to do with her job, and his face has been put on the back, he didnt do anything to even be looked at for a mention on something like this, hes a nobody, he had 13 thousand followers, most of them fake, on a PRIVATE insta account...he said himself it went from 2,000 to 13,000 overnight. Fake followers, he bought them..... how would he even be looked at, even be known about....his insta was PRIVATE, and full of nasty rants and lies. how was he even put forward for this, what alot of bollocks..... making me really angry now, its just a joke.....

Last edited:
Aug 14, 2023
CORRECTION: it was nothing to do with International man of the year. It was International Mens day, I got it badly wrong, some sort of recognition but she doesnt say what, or who was holding the event, so just a local thing prob...but whatever it was he still didnt deserve it.......I still stand by what i said, 👍

Reactions: kitkat2023oo

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
So after yesterday's ridiculous post about Richard's recognition award for whatever by whomever, totally 💯%✔ embarrassingly put forward by lisa herself in one of her gushy over the top mills an boon speeches, guaranteed ✔✔✔✔ he did duck all but lie con and steal. There are much worthier men out there just going about their daily lives helping people out of natural and caring instincts, that dont command recognition or donations for what they do. Richard was a fake. !
!
Now, here's us lot getting angry and wondering how the tit she gets away with it all, we are forgetting that the book ordering cherubs, dont really have a bleeping clue what's going on in the real world, they only know the Bowelbro  private Instagram page, the little bubble that is oblivious to all going on here on the forums, proven by the fact that lisa is continuing to post as normal, like theres nothing wrong, because in the insta bubble world all is good, because the cherubs haven't got a clue about there being no print date, all the lies, they are still reading, absorbing all the lies, waiting in excited anticipation for this none existent book, and I'm💯% sure if anybody gets suspicious or reads on the forums and then asks or comments about it, they are deleted and blocked as soon as, so basically she can continue to feed them as much tit as she wants, because unless they come looking on the forums they are never going to know the truth.
Granted, some have realised and asked for refunds but the majority are still there worshipping and believing like some sort of mad cult. None of them are questioning the go fund me, or the charity gala, if they do they get blocked, people are scared to speak up in case they get doxxed, a captive audience waiting for a non existent product, and yet he the conman was given some sort of recognition award, accepted by the wife (prob put forward by the wife) who lies, cons, doxes and threatens people online, to ruin their businesses, 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
I'd say I'm speechless, but obv by my bleeping rant, I'm not, I just hope the police are reading all the forums, and hopefully a investigative journalist, because believe me, they've been told. By more than a few of us I'm sure. We all need to speak out. Sitting around waiting for others to do it isn't going to cut it. The cherubs are oblivious, and waiting for them to wise up could take a while. As I'm sure lisa is well aware of. And all we have is based on truth and facts. So before we get called trolls and liars for what we say, I suggest people drop the rose tinted glasses, wise up and check out the beeping facts, then tell us who the actual liars are here. Because it's not us. !!!

Aug 14, 2023
Couldnt of put it better myself @Poppyseed , and it seems you are right, ( info off Tat ) screenshots show the exact same logo, so it seems as you say lisa put him forward herself, nominated him.....no doubt with a pack of lies....making out like he was given this recognition because of what he had done, Dorset council if only you knew,..... what exactly has he done apart from lie cheat and deceive for his own gain.....its all such a joke....when will it all stop, please, something has to give. 😓
Screenshot_20231120-083933_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20231120-084001_Chrome.jpg

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Oh wow, so he was put forward, theres so many men out there that so deserved that recognition more than him, pretty desperate when you are put forward by your own wife, and not the actual community that you are supposed to have helped and achieved so much for, obv it was none of the cherubs because she kept it quiet in case Dorset council were informed otherwise.
That's pretty sad lisa, trying to get fake recognition for your fake husband, pretty deluded I'm thinking, deluded, and narcissistic, dream world springs to mind. Just pay back the money, and beeping go, it's getting pretty scary thinking there are actually individuals in this world that do this, I mean I'm not stupid, I know they are out there, but this is a first hand actual experience for me of people who actually con, and seem to have no fear of getting caught. It is horrible and scary.

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
Very true what someone just said in T. The reason there was no mention of these awards until after the event was to keep us from knowing of their existence so no one could call up and let the awards people know about what really is going on!

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
They’re both supremely good manipulators! I know they say like attracts like but this is really quite extraordinary. As we’ve said all along, the trying to control the narrative is key, and she’s even better at it than R was! Not saying anything about this in advance so nobody could nobble it for them was a stellar snake move! And you’re spot on @Poppyseed, those innocent people still just following the page and waiting patiently won’t look anywhere else. The rest of us didn’t question it until the ‘T’ word was brought up in a rant too many times and we started to wonder what it was. If they’ve not looked now they’re really not that likely to! I know there were a couple of new joiners and i wonder what brought them here?

Aug 14, 2023
Thats a good point. If they havent looked already they arent going to.... well we have tried to warn them. They have chosen not to listen. when will the penny drop......
Curiosity got the better of me, when he mentioned TATTLE, And I was quite shocked when I first looked. It was a lot of name calling and making fun of.....very unnecessary remarks, but then some things ran true, and he was proved a liar several times, and tbh things weren't sitting right with him anyway, just something about him I didn't like...... then the boasting and bragging started, and I really thought, what a God awful man ...
The lady on tittle, dogs whatever said she actually unfollowed him after one of lisas awful rants, so there are people out there questioning stuff, but staying as a follower to see how it pans out....and report back....🤪

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
For me his mistake was coming off IG, I thought he may have passed away so googled Richard Davies and Bowel Bro and bang got sucked in reading all the T posts. I had heard him mention them in his rants and just ignored it thinking just a site for trolls. Although at this stage I had noticed the bragging was becoming his name focus rather than his cancer storey. As you said a lot of unnecessary name calling does appear on T but the stuff that did add up I couldn’t shake off and after he appeared back on IG I never trusted anything he said again 🙈

Status
Not open for further replies.