BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
Can anyone remember when he returned to IG and told his followers he had big news on his business front and went on the say he had sold his businesses? He went into detail that he went for a scan and by the time he had finished he had a nice surprise of the money landing in his account. Now if if that was true why did he need to tell his followers when the money had landed? Anyway I always thought he had said he had sold the business to try and shut T up as they had commented about his income did not warrant the life style. Well it didnt shut anyone up as companies house showed his company wasn’t worth anything and even to this day his still shown as company director and share holder. He probably thought us pot noodle eating, bed sit crew wouldn’t know such things as company house existed. God I’m on a rant tonight sorry guys 🙈🙈🙈

Last edited:
Aug 14, 2023
Yes, i rem, so why would we believe he had sold this house in june, it was like he was trying to justify were all the sudden money was coming from, so now its sold subject to contract, at a reduced price. and lisa is delaying book print so as not to arouse too much suspicion, as soon as money is thru....🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ i bet she'll be gone. Thats why it was down with printers as march 24, she had to give them some sort of date/ excuse.
Shes going to get away with this isnt she.....i bet hes somewere waiting for her, shes not going through all this on her own, its a way to get rid of all his debt, make money from both houses, and start somewhere else....
It that a bit far fetched...🤔 I'm actually fuming here.......

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
Yes, i rem, so why would we believe he had sold this house in june, it was like he was trying to justify were all the sudden money was coming from, so now its sold subject to contract, at a reduced price. and lisa is delaying book print so as not to arouse too much suspicion, as soon as money is thru....🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ i bet she'll be gone. Thats why it was down with printers as march 24, she had to give them some sort of date/ excuse.
Shes going to get away with this isnt she.....i bet hes somewere waiting for her, shes not going through all this on her own, its a way to get rid of all his debt, make money from both houses, and start somewhere else....
Yes that’s what I meant trying to justify the money 👍🏻

Reactions: Tired of the BS

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
I still can’t believe he could or would fake his death 🙈 the posts from the hospice tagging the hospice ect look i could be totally wrong, and in that case this really would make the best docu series ever. I do have a feeling she will get away with it all and disappear with all the money though 😡

Reactions: Sweeterthan

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
Find it hard to believe shes going all this on her own ....

He could have gone home to " die" whos to say he "died" in hospice, dont forget he was reading Malcolm x a few days before.... we have no idea whats possible, not really

It is weird starting a book like Malcolm X on your death bed 🙈

The one that sticks out to me was the clip of the property for sale in Brazil. 😳

Also even now the comment about local friends were not invited the funeral and even they are questioning his death. The 9.30am funeral slot didn’t make sense either. Not for some who craved attention, was so young and really I would have said would have demanded a proper send off.

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
Tat have no clue all this is going on, have they stopped reading on here, theres another house, sstc....she could be disappearing..... we seem to be the only ones getting to the bottom of stuff. ..🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Yeah they have lost interest our emails from the publishers didn’t even really get a response.

Reactions: kitkat2023oo

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
It is weird starting a book like Malcolm X on your death bed 🙈

The one that sticks out to me was the clip of the property for sale in Brazil. 😳

Also even now the comment about local friends were not invited the funeral and even they are questioning his death. The 9.30am funeral slot didn’t make sense either. Not for some who craved attention, was so young and really I would have said would have demanded a proper send off.
That’s what brought me here - I couldn’t unsee it and it was playing on my mind, so thought you super sleuths might be able to get to the bottom of what it was! And now I’m thinking about it again! It was a very bizarre thing to randomly pop up under your insta video! I guess it’s a bit like on Teams when your camera’s off but you get a ghost image from before sometimes. If you’re searching or watching something maybe the same thing happens on insta??

Aug 14, 2023
Im seeing this through, im too invested, i hope the book people get justice, they didnt deserve to be ripped of by someone using cancer as an excuse. I think brazil might of been a smoke screen but who knows ..🤷‍♀️
If we hadnt of probed we wouldnt of know about there being no print date etc...that's what upset the apple cart, when the printers in their own way confirmed she was lying. She knew it was all starting to blow up then. Was that three weeks ago,? It was. ..... When the barn house was reduced to 700k the timescale fits with the troubodor email....maybe not....thats why house was reduced....she knew....she had been confirmed as lying....am i right,?? But to get an offer in last three weeks..means she still may have month's to go to complete sale... did @Wisteriaplant say it was reduced a month after it went up...maybe wrong timescale then.....🤪

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
Im seeing this through, im too invested, i hope the book people get justice, they didnt deserve to be ripped of by someone using cancer as an excuse. I think brazil might of been a smoke screen but who knows ..🤷‍♀️
If we hadnt of probed we wouldnt of know about there being no print date etc...that's what upset the apple cart, when the printers in their own way confirmed she was lying. She knew it was all starting to blow up then. Was that three weeks ago,? It was. ..... When the barn house was reduced to 700k the timescale fits with the troubodor email....maybe not....thats why house was reduced....she knew....she had been confirmed as lying....am i right,?? But to get an offer in last three weeks..means she still may have month's to go to complete sale... did @Wisteriaplant say it was reduced a month after it went up...maybe wrong timescale then.....🤪
It was reduced 17th September

Reactions: Tired of the BS
Aug 14, 2023
Oh right so before the Troubador emails then....oh well.....point is its nearly sold.....could be any day now, ...shes being very quiet over this print date....

Reactions: Sal

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
Imagine if he has gone to brazil....how random....people have said thats too desperate and life changing, but we dont know what else they could be getting away from. Its got to end at some point and i hope its before this house sells.....
I have friends that live in pretty remote part of Brazil and they absolutely love it. Sold up a modest house here and live really well out there. So IF and this is a big IF, Brazil was their plan all along with house sales and their fraud pot of money they would defo live very well out there 🙈

maggie

Nov 30, 2023
So how can he go from needing to sell her car to afford treatment,
To going on a private island for a honeymoon costing 25k. To buying a Range rover with private davboss plate, To buying or leasing a Ferrari with private bowelbro plate, to expensive meals with private chefs at your home, designer clothes...and a ridiculous cherry tree in the hallway.
And she used to work for the council.
Gosh @maggie You have opened a can of worms we had forgotten about....🤪
Ooops sorry lol, this is all news to me. Bloody hell its worse than i even thought.

maggie

Nov 30, 2023
@maggie needs all this info, but were the hell would you start ....🤣 theres sooooo much, all points to fraud. The more you read or hear, the more fraudulent the pair of them are.
Im truely stunned, why have they not been investigated by police? I get the feelimg he isnt too smart! Although smart enough to get 25 quid out of me. Jesus i really am thick as 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.