BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wisteriaplant

Aug 28, 2023
Thanks @Sal and @Wisteriaplant. That’s a heck of a price drop when the other one is sticking with the crazy £2mil price tag!

Im seeing this through, im too invested, i hope the book people get justice, they didnt deserve to be ripped of by someone using cancer as an excuse. I think brazil might of been a smoke screen but who knows ..🤷‍♀️
If we hadnt of probed we wouldnt of know about there being no print date etc...that's what upset the apple cart, when the printers in their own way confirmed she was lying. She knew it was all starting to blow up then. Was that three weeks ago,? It was. ..... When the barn house was reduced to 700k the timescale fits with the troubodor email....maybe not....thats why house was reduced....she knew....she had been confirmed as lying....am i right,?? But to get an offer in last three weeks..means she still may have month's to go to complete sale... did @Wisteriaplant say it was reduced a month after it went up...maybe wrong timescale then.....🤪
It was launched 2/9 on the estate agents insta at 800k and then reduced 17/9 literally days after he ‘passed away’

Reactions: maggie and Sal
Aug 14, 2023
We are hoping they are, unless you have actually bought an paid for this book (which you have) ....the police just make a note, you are in that position were you have had money stolen from you, for a product that doesn't exist, so you can report it, and dont forget its not just £25 its more like 50k. The book is the only thing the police can look into at the moment. hoping it will lead to further investigation down the line.....for everything else....if she hasnt taken the house money and buggered off.....

Aug 14, 2023
You have no idea,!! i would screenshot all the posts with facts on to remind you of what you have found out, and if you get no joy with Northampton police i would go and see your local police actually go in...so they cant fob you off over the phone.
Its not just about the book its everything else. Its a bigger picture than the police think......you have a case, people like me who didnt order the book havent had fraud committed against them if you get my point, we are just angry on your behalf. ...the more people who complain the more they have to listen......i hope you do report this ......makes all our sleuthing🤪 worth while.....

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Bleeping hell, theres ANOTHER HOUSE, SOLD SUBJECT TO CONTRACT at a reduced price for a quick sale........ what the actual duck, !!!!
That explains the constant book delays, shes hanging on waiting for sale to go through, is she going to disappear! ? I really bleeping hope that her silence at the moment is the police investigating stuff, and not just her winding up the cherubs waiting for the house sale to go through and the money in the bank, 🤬

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Im truely stunned, why have they not been investigated by police? I get the feelimg he isnt too smart! Although smart enough to get 25 quid out of me. Jesus i really am thick as 🤣
Hi @maggie thanks for coming on and getting involved, we need more book buyers to report what's happened. We are all asking the same question, people get hauled over the coals for alot less, yet these two seem beeping untouchable, so unfair, really hoping the police are investigating this on the quiet, or even right now like someone said they are, before this house sells, cos I think shes going, the book print delays make sense now!!

Wisteriaplant

Aug 28, 2023
If you search the area I mentioned earlier for the farmhouse, there’s also SIX other properties being marketed between August and November this year, with three actually saying that they have been built by davboss and the others state by a small independent developer.
These were the barns that have been developed surrounding the main farmhouse which we know is sold STC
One of the smaller properties has also sold
Now Rich did say he’d sold Davboss but companies house information doesn’t confirm that and I have strong doubts that he did .
IMG_9975.jpeg

Wisteriaplant

Aug 28, 2023
A confirmation statement was completed on 30/8/23 and filed online 12/9/23 to confirm that the director details and information held for Dav boss was correct ie Richard James Davies
This includes address shareholders directors etc

If a sole director dies then any significant assets could be frozen if reported hence I assume why it hasn’t .

Last edited:

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
A confirmation statement was completed on 30/8/23 and filed online 12/9/23 to confirm that the director details and information held for Dav boss was correct ie Richard James Davies

If a sole director dies then any significant assets could be frozen if reported hence I assume why it hasn’t .
Wow yes your right all assets including bank acccounts freeze.

Sal

Aug 31, 2023

Also filling a confirmation statement to confirm his still the owner but at same time told IG in June he had sold. Someone was telling porkies

Aug 14, 2023
I hope you can report this. you more clued up than me, if they are keeping him 'alive" for the purpose of selling these properties so they dont get frozen....as assets, surely that's major fraud, jail time maybe???

If he had all this, why the go fund me, why charity gala, just free money...?

Wisteriaplant

Aug 28, 2023
I hope you can report this. you more clued up than me, if they are keeping him 'alive" for the purpose of selling these properties so they dont get frozen....as assets, surely that's major fraud, jail time maybe???

If he had all this, why the go fund me, why charity gala, just free money...?
Either a) if he’s dead then legally she should have reported it within 14 days
B) he ain’t dead

I’m not sure if a third party can report it tbh

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.