BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 1, 2023
I think they were both very busy with the laundry. Flash clothes, bragging, cars, houses, businesses, lifestyle, holidays, hotels, meals. When you get money 'easily' it goes easily and that pair never had much between them at all. A basic house and a dodgy past, she owned the previous house. He was far too flash, gave away too much information online, could not stop boasting and never worked. It was all a fantasy life like a lottery winner. Then getting greedy with the book, the online coaching, GFM, etc. He craved fame after a sad and dodgy life. She was in on it all and he said he was scared of her. He was so false and desperate to be liked.

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
I think they were both very busy with the laundry. Flash clothes, bragging, cars, houses, businesses, lifestyle, holidays, hotels, meals. When you get money 'easily' it goes easily and that pair never had much between them at all. A basic house and a dodgy past, she owned the previous house. He was far too flash, gave away too much information online, could not stop boasting and never worked. It was all a fantasy life like a lottery winner. Then getting greedy with the book, the online coaching, GFM, etc. He craved fame after a sad and dodgy life. She was in on it all and he said he was scared of her. He was so false and desperate to be liked.
Spot on 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Wisteriaplant

Aug 28, 2023
I remember it being mentioned on TL that he said he didn’t have any life insurance either hence why he built her the house. So to be selling it I can only assume they needed to free up the cash, as any mortgage would be in her name only and with just her income, she cannot afford a property of that size .
I think she was happy to live the flash lifestyle but seems resentful now that she has so much to deal with .
You reap what you sow I’m afraid

Sadidaclat

Sep 6, 2023
The house was bought in her name, him and the boyzzz did it all up, sad face house style.

It blows my mind she was telling us he’s slipping away, the nurses believe he can still hear her and then peacefully, he went on the 14 Sep. BUT according to companies house, he firstly woke up and signed a legal paper on the 14th to dissolve DavBoss Roofing (remember you can’t sign legal papers if you’re under the influence of sedative drugs) and then WHACK at 9am he fell asleep again and DIED.

Aug 14, 2023
If he is dead, then theres been enough strange goings on to cause questionable doubt......can they blame people for questioning stuff especially now as theres alot more money involved. The post he put up, saying his goodbyes was short, non dramatic, and pretty much not like him. Always struck me how low key it was, suppose it makes more sense based on what we know now about barn development etc.....

Oh my gosh, just realized what i said, does that mean hes in on the whole thing, everything about his death has been low key....

Last edited:
Aug 14, 2023
Only thing about the signatures they can be done electronically and submitted, but we have all said, very strange thing to do on the day your husband dies.....why not submit it the day before..the day after .quick enoigh to submit. but not mention hes just died as well, .....why in the state of mind that your beloved husband dies, but all that occurs is ,'oh i must strike off Davboss roofing.' ...weird.....

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
Don’t forget she was a share holder of Dav Boss Roofing so Rich wouldn’t really have needed to do anything BUT so weird to be a striking off companies the day your husband dies. The confirmation statement were over due for months and months they didn’t do anything about it but the day the love of your life dies you are striking off.

The really weird one though is still the Dav Boss Build confirmation statement. Why put that in when he was on his death bed!!!! Because of the barns and that’s why she is now up to her neck in it!!!

Sadidaclat

Sep 6, 2023
There would of been local newspaper coverage I'm sure, hes been in the local papers a few times, they covered his cancer story snd the fake book...
True. I don’t really believe he’s in prison myself however on the point about online news coverage, his sister is a solicitor and has had stuff removed about him online before. So just because we can’t find activities related to him online doesn’t mean it’s because they were never reported.

Status
Not open for further replies.