Not open for further replies.

Ghostgirl

Nov 5, 2023

Attachments

• IMG_2211.jpeg
    IMG_2211.jpeg
    208 KB · Views: 181
Aug 14, 2023
Yeah now shes ignoring people and deactivated the email....I was going to say maybe shes deactivated the account because book is no longer for sale. But people need it to complain, ..maybe shes gameplaying again and just deactivated to get some peace, so we all kick off thinking the worse. Who knows with her....still doesnt answer the complaints about the missing book tho.........if she has sent a book out, 2000+ apparently,......
some are bound to get lost in the post,.....but then she said the 5th of jan to address any issues.....so where is she??? A significant find book page is still there....
makes me think he is alive....
And still waiting for the people on here the ones who say they got the book to speak up.......?

Last edited:

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
I think it was leased personally....make abit of money on it instead of it just sitting there in the showroom.......
💯 he was leased that car on a short lease as a favour to show off on IG. There’s no way even with a £40k deposit that Lisa would have been accepted for credit of £3000 a month repayment no when the mortgage is also in her name and as we have said a million times her salary in childcare would not cover their lifestyle. also I can’t see her (even with all the stolen GFM, Gala, book sales, unpaid corporation TAX, VAT) that she would have wasted that money to buy this car outright only to loose money on it and sell it back 3 months later.

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
That Sal, is a really good point, why on earth would you put yourself in such a vulnerable position? Never even thought of that, plus his travel insurance ....wow...that wouldnt be cheap.....maybe they got a helicopter out in an emergency. God knows.....
If he had 16 chemo. Would he of lost his hair. Thats alot, is that standard for most people.?....16, seems alot....why would he not lose his hair, and if he was pretending to lose his hair, that says he was expecting to lose it in real life if his treatment was real, 🤔🤔🤔
All seems ridiculously fake and laughable when you read it back now, like a badly made up story....... if it wasnt for the crematorium, I would really think he wasnt dead......he could of left the hospice, and gone home to "die" for all we know, the hospice only knows what they are told,
I notice she hasnt ever been on and had a rant about people saying he isnt dead ..
It is a hugely disrespectful thing to say, and she has never ever mentioned it.......doesnt want to draw attention to any of it, ....everything low key.....quite happy to call us out over the book but not her husbands death?
Only certain chemo drugs make your hair full out, some may thin the hair.

My aunt when she was having breast cancer treatment was on a drug they call Red Devil her hair thinned but didn’t come out completely and most people wouldn’t have noticed any changes to her hair at all. She had around 12 rounds.

My sister when she had chemo all her hair came out on her second round. It had started to shed slightly after her first round, then after her second round, when she washed it, it literally came off in alsmost 1 go like a hat. It was very traumatising as she thought it would drop gradually and then she would decide to shave her head when she was ready too but no it went very suddenly.

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
The fact that he made out he was shaving his head because his hair was falling out...makes me think it would be expected to...because of the drug he was supposed to be on.....so he was doing it to fit in with the lies ....if you get what i mean......
Yes I do get where your coming from. So I mentioned at at first as it would be expected and then shaved it, even though it didn’t require shaving and then it grew back as normal even when having more chemo. Plus the beard, you loose all your hair not just the hair on your head but this man also managed to grow a beard. Makes a mockery of other cancer patients, like I said the trauma my sister went through when her hair fell out, including eye lashes and eyebrows.

I feel pretty angry again about his IG account, the boosting and showing off material things, as many have said what have fast cars and expensive food and big houses got to do with cancer. Then I think about it like this, if I had cancer non of that would be important to me and the fact he was showing of his designer wardrobe 2 weeks before he died and not spending time with loved ones really shows how sad and lonely he was.

Aug 14, 2023
Still nothing from her.....
Do you think shes game playing, deactivated the email to cause drama, but shes coming back with an excuse of being ill or something, ....you never know with her shes such a horrible person, doesn't care about any worry or upset she causes.....Hi Lisa....👋👋👋
I hope the people who havent received the "book" will report her......its what i said, shes supposed to have sent 2000 books out right on top of Xmas knowing post gets lost, (who does that) and thats her excuse, take it up with the post office, nothing to do with me anymore...🤷‍♀️ when she may not of sent it at all......proof of postage lisa,
Did the books come with a stamp from post office, or were they sent through a delivery company,
She supposedly got them on the monday, 2000 plus books that needed wrapping or putting in an envelope, stamped, (can you buy 2000,+ stamps) address labels putting on....printing the address labels, handwriting the address! Whatever....... yet they were ready and in the post by thursday before Xmas...two days later......😶 that's a marathon for anyone, or did the printing company do it all, which i doubt......
Even if it went through Dpd, or a delivery company theres still alot to do before collection, @Sweeterthan don't you have experience of this...would a printing company do distribution.....
All makes me think 2000 plus books werent sent out at all, just a few to prove online that a book had been sent out...maybe to family and friends.....🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Aug 14, 2023
Spot on, why would you spend your last days boasting about stuff.......unless they werent his last days....
I personally would be trying to enjoy life as much as i could....not boasting about a designer wardrobe....all seems so wrong and doesnt sit right AT all.........and totally agree with you about the hair loss, i thought it seemed pretty fake at the time......

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
Do you think shes game playing, deactivated the email to cause drama, but shes coming back with an excuse of being ill or something, ....you never know with her shes such a horrible person, doesn't care about any worry or upset she causes.....Hi Lisa....👋👋👋
I hope the people who havent received the "book" will report her......its what i said, shes supposed to have sent 2000 books out right on top of Xmas knowing post gets lost, (who does that) and thats her excuse, take it up with the post office, nothing to do with me anymore...🤷‍♀️ when she may not of sent it at all......proof of postage lisa,
Did the books come with a stamp from post office, or were they sent through a delivery company,
She supposedly got them on the monday, 2000 plus books that needed wrapping or putting in an envelope, stamped, (can you buy 2000,+ stamps) address labels putting on....printing the address labels, handwriting the address! Whatever....... yet they were ready and in the post by thursday before Xmas...two days later......😶 that's a marathon for anyone, or did the printing company do it all, which i doubt......
Even if it went through Dpd, or a delivery company theres still alot to do before collection, @Sweeterthan don't you have experience of this...would a printing company do distribution.....
All makes me think 2000 plus books werent sent out at all, just a few to prove online that a book had been sent out...maybe to family and friends.....🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Yeah I’m starting to think she posted the bare minimum, those who she knew would post about it. There’s no way she could get 2000 plus books out on her own. As I said I would have taken photos of all the books stack ready for posting as proof to s us all up. Maybe the printers did offer a delivery service packages but I do remember Richard posting that family and friend would help with postage as it would be a big job and he wouldn’t want to burden poor Lisa with it.

Aug 14, 2023
She did change printers, cos we found her out, but even getting 2000 plus books out Xmas week, would be a tall order for a printing company......even tho it was more of a leaflet. but the size of the book doesnt matter, its the packing, the addressing, the postage, thats the time consuming part. 2 days, to do all that...professionally ok...they have a system. but doing it at home......very time consuming, and like we said no boasty picture of the books ready to be posted, yes if she wanted to keep it quiet to fool us....but she could of posted afterwards saying how hard she had worked to get them all out,.... and what about the being there to watch the first print come out, ...no gushy post about that was there. ...

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
My experience is with publishing houses and distributors doing the final bits, not delivery direct to the public which is really only the realms of vanity publishing. If she’d done it through Amazon they would have dealt with the distribution but I think they would have delivered directly to her for her to distribute. But I do not believe she printed 2000 books. There’s not one shred of evidence that 2000, 1000, 500 or even 50 people received a book! I stand by my feeling she had a few done for the family, until someone can prove otherwise which they haven’t so far!

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
Like i have already asked, did the postman bring it?, a delivery company?, or Amazon like you say....it would shed abit of light on the situation.........nobody who has the book is speaking out???
I suspect they had originally had the basic package with troubador, which I would imagine means you collect and distribute the books yourself. It’s a print on demand service which means that you say how many books you need and they run them up. In the bigger packages they talk about 800 books as a standard, so 2000 would have been a very big print run, but these are for distribution to bookstores and publicity, neither of which they had. However if she literally wanted a few copies there are lots of “publishers” who will do that for you. You can just order 1 if you want.

Attachments

• IMG_4834.png
    IMG_4834.png
    206.2 KB · Views: 171
Status
Not open for further replies.