Ghostgirl

Nov 5, 2023
One more comment this morning!

Attachments

• IMG_2221.jpeg
    IMG_2221.jpeg
    157.7 KB · Views: 167
Aug 14, 2023
Doesnt make sense to write a book, then only print it for family and friends,.....and keep the rest of the money, family and friends will see people saying they havent received their copy? Im starting to think the handful of people saying they havent received it, it has gotten lost in the xmas post....... theres no way of proving any different, unless more people come forward.....and unless the people who have the book prove it ...cos right now because the emails are bouncing back.....its all very odd......

Ghostgirl

Nov 5, 2023
Thats Tracey taylors second comment, shes not happy.....thanks for these updates.....👍👍👍
Screenshot_20240113-224428_Chrome.jpg
Well spotted! If she is being ignored and now the other posts then she won’t be. Hopefully it spurs others on to do the same on the post if they see other comments. I don’t think they must have been on the account as I am pretty sure the would have been deleted by now if they had!

Aug 14, 2023
Bit odd the account isnt shut down if shes ignoring people, maybe it would cause too much suspicion if it was, just leave it running. People will get fed up asking.........I suspect its all for the drama. And she will come back on with a pitiful excuse......and the cherubs will all forgive her....blah blah.....if it was me, I would go around to her house, knock on the door and ask....after all you have good reason to believe its fraudulent....by all means, call the police, lots to tell them.......her house for sale, was advertised all over forums. Is she even there anymore .....Brazil calls with 700k in the bank.....🤔

Last edited:

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Doesnt make sense to write a book, then only print it for family and friends,.....and keep the rest of the money, family and friends will see people saying they havent received their copy? Im starting to think the handful of people saying they havent received it, it has gotten lost in the xmas post....... theres no way of proving any different, unless more people come forward.....and unless the people who have the book prove it ...cos right now because the emails are bouncing back.....its all very odd......
Yes, why aren't the people who got the book coming forward , are they friends or family, are they lisa?? We would just like actual proof, beginning to wonder who's side they are on,

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
There’s actually quite a few people commenting they haven’t received books now.
I think they waited like she asked but now are starting to realise something isn’t right. The people who have claimed to have the book haven’t done anything to substantiate that (not that they have to of course, but it’s odd to say somewhere like here that you’ve received it and then nothing else), some of them still watching but not commenting as I’ve said before, and so then naturally if you’ve not received it you start to question why. She may have played a blinder!

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
I think they waited like she asked but now are starting to realise something isn’t right. The people who have claimed to have the book haven’t done anything to substantiate that (not that they have to of course, but it’s odd to say somewhere like here that you’ve received it and then nothing else), some of them still watching but not commenting as I’ve said before, and so then naturally if you’ve not received it you start to question why. She may have played a blinder!
Agree, but surely if they genuinely have the book, they would want to prove it, they came on here doubting everything, but now have a book, but dont seem to want to provide evidence!
Has lisa any intention of coming back online, how long do people give her? If this  IS a scam like we initially thought, then shes braver and more cunning then I ever gave her credit for!! Takes it to a whole new level,
Tattle need to catch up, cherubs are more likely to read on there than here, do they even know the email was deactivated, people are complaining, lisa gone AWOL.....

Last edited:
Aug 14, 2023
If this is a scam like you say, that we have all been saying, for months...... then...wow, the balls on that woman....
Is she staying quiet on purpose to cause drama or has she gone ? .......or have the books just gone missing in the post and lisa couldn't care less......
This is all getting very messy and completely working to her advantage, she needs to provide proof of postage for 2000+ books, and if i was one of those waiting for a book I would damm well be telling the police to get it for me, and any others concerned........since shes gone media silent what else can you do....just let her keep the 50k....???
Is he even dead. I really cant see her doing all this by herself........

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
If this is a scam like you say, that we have all been saying, for months...... then...wow, the balls on that woman....
Is she staying quiet on purpose to cause drama or has she gone ? .......or have the books just gone missing in the post and lisa couldn't care less......
This is all getting very messy and completely working to her advantage, she needs to provide proof of postage for 2000+ books, and if i was one of those waiting for a book I would damm well be telling the police to get it for me, and any others concerned........since shes gone media silent what else can you do....just let her keep the 50k....???
Is he even dead. I really cant see her doing all this by herself........
Some people thrive on drama, and this has all been more dramatic over the past few months than any time before! Personally I couldn’t stomach all this crap, which is why my message to her was always refund and walk away to grieve your husband. The stupidity of all of this is that it’s made people question them and be more interested than they would have otherwise. But is that what she/he/they wanted? All the interfacing with Instagram, Twitter, Tattle, Tittle, Reddit and here suggests they like the drama. I don’t have multiple ways of interacting with people and this is the only forum I’m on (and I didn’t expect to have so much interaction with it if I’m honest!) because my life is private and I don’t want to bandy it all over the internet and I don’t seek out the advice or adulation of strangers like they appear to have done. But I do hate that people now think nothing of ripping other people off, whether it’s shonky gofundme’s or hawking their own tat because they have a bit of a following, and I really think they need to know they can’t get away with it (I hope they can’t get away with it!). And 2000 books don’t go missing! If 2000 books were sent out in December, in reality at least 90% of them would have arrived by now. There aren’t 1800 people saying they’ve got them!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.