BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 14, 2023
If you look at the person who put pics up on Tat, despite the copyright threats, may I add..... it shows a signature, I think it was included as part of the page printout..šŸ¤”.
And Tracy says ' its clearly feeding the sceptics ' Tracey is 'clearly' reading on here, seems like, because Tat havent really said much........Tracey, if it wasnt for us, there would be nothing for nobody, cos this leaflet of a book thats 208 pages instead of the advertised 300.....was only written by Ma Baker in a rush after she was found to be lying by US "trolls" about Troubador printers, so she wouldn't get done for fraud....you have no idea......šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤” we have been on your side the whole time!!

Last edited:

ab872023

Jan 21, 2024
The thing that's sad about Traceys comment is that it seems she thinks Rich was still this amazing person, and that Lisa is the problem. So if Lisa doesn't reply its her fault why his name is mud, when in fact it was both of them. Or maybe Tracey does realise and she's just planting seeds for people to see and then react. Who knows?

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
If you look at the person who put pics up on Tat, despite the copyright threats, may I add..... it shows a signature, I think it was included as part of the page printout..šŸ¤”.
And Tracy says ' its clearly feeding the sceptics ' Tracey is 'clearly' reading on here, seems like, because Tat havent really said much........Tracey, if it wasnt for us, there would be nothing for nobody, cos this leaflet of a book thats 208 pages instead of the advertised 300.....was only written by Ma Baker in a rush after she was found to be lying by US "trolls" about Troubador printers, so she wouldn't get done for fraud....you have no idea......šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤” we have been on your side the whole time!!
ā€œMa Bakerā€! That really makes me laugh!!! šŸ˜

Aug 14, 2023
Especially for a woman with her employment back ground, can you imagine her employers reading that she would threaten someone in that way.....gangster vibes, but 'Ma baker' she aint....
Do the Tracys and the cherubs think thats acceptable, because that makes them just as bad.......

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
Especially for a woman with her employment back ground, can you imagine her employers reading that she would threaten someone in that way.....gangster vibes, but 'Ma baker' she aint....
Do the Tracys and the cherubs think thats acceptable, because that makes them just as bad.......
I think sheā€™s very controlling. The people who came onto here to say about the book have both disappeared. The Nurse one was last seen after the little outburst a couple of weeks ago when she showed a page of text in the book, the other one disappeared almost immediately. Thereā€™s a need to control the narrative that Iā€™m afraid makes people suspicious. Itā€™s a lot of drama. If Richard didnā€™t die thatā€™s a hell of a pretence to keep up, and at first I had my doubts, but I really donā€™t know now and suspect he may have died. If that is the case, for me it makes the strange behaviour from her worse. Whatā€™s sheā€™s done hasnā€™t defended her dead husbandā€™s name but dragged it through the mud. As I said at the beginning, nobody would have cared if sheā€™d just refunded everyone their book money. They would only have bought the book because they were swept up in a moment with R, and he was a great salesperson clearly, but she could have drawn a line in the sand, paid them back and walked away from it all and nobody really would have questioned anything else about her. The fact she got into arguments and name-calling, was vindictive and threatening and tried to manipulate meant that 4 months later instead of this all having been put to bed and her being able to mourn her husband in private people are picking through the bones of their story. How ridiculous. I knew she was reading this early on and I said the same thing to her then, but instead of listening she tried to ā€œoutā€ me, thinking I had an Instagram business she could destroy because she didnā€™t like what I said! Sheā€™s made a complete cock-up of this and needs to fix it now.

Aug 14, 2023
Agree with all of that,
But who's to say hes not abroad, and she never sees him, you would fall into the grieving widow act.....biding time waiting for the interest to die down, dont forget he only really existed in the bowelbro Instagram world, nobody else knows who he is........would be easy to disappear, ....if she stops responding to the BB ibsta, people will lose interest and it will all go quiet, unless theres a kick off over the missing books, like you say shes never defended him, never spoken up about people saying hes not dead....wants to keep it low key....
Theres been so many untruths and lies and fabrications can you blame us for doubting......no proof of death at all, a hospice he stayed at for a while, while she's busy flogging books, shutting companies down, and taking cars back...he could of gone home to 'die'
The hospice only knows what they are told, the funeral pics...just a few pictures of him......no obituaries.....not even from family......do his family have any idea, they werent close...she didnt want the Northampton chronicle knowing, it was a tat that told them......if he has passed all very strange behaviour and maybe tax fraud, since she didnt report his death to Companies house, which she now has had too..........because bob reported his death.....then theres the barn developments and now shes gone, ignoring everyone....still reading on here i bet......they both sound deluded enough to treat this as some sort of massive exciting adventure.........bonnie and clyde vibes..lol.....

Last edited:

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
Agree with all of that,
But who's to say hes not abroad, and she never sees him, you would fall into the grieving widow act.....biding time waiting for the interest to die down, dont forget he only really existed in the bowelbro Instagram world, nobody else knows who he is........would be easy to disappear, ....if she stops responding to the BB ibsta, people will lose interest and it will all go quiet, unless theres a kick off over the missing books, like you say shes never defended him, never spoken up about people saying hes not dead....wants to keep it low key....
Theres been so many untruths and lies and fabrications can you blame us for doubting......no proof of death at all, a hospice he stayed at for a while, while she's busy flogging books, shutting companies down, and taking cars back...he could of gone home to 'die'
The hospice only knows what they are told, the funeral pics...just a few pictures of him......no obituaries.....not even from family......do his family have any idea, they werent close...she didnt want the Northampton chronicle knowing, it was a tat that told them......if he has passed all very strange behaviour and maybe tax fraud, since she didnt report his death to Companies house, which she now has had too..........because bob reported his death.....then theres the barn developments and now shes gone, ignoring everyone....still reading on here i bet......they both sound deluded enough to treat this as some sort of massive exciting adventure.........bonnie and clyde vibes..lol.....
I donā€™t disagree with you @Tired of the BS, but Iā€™m also not convinced they have the wherewithal to orchestrate such a massive and complex story. If Iā€™m wrong, Iā€™ll be the first to admit theyā€™re ā€œsmarterā€ than they looked! Of course the whole thing from start of bowelbro could have been some elaborate ruse and they got carried away with their own importance, but it just feels a bit scrappy to me. If it is a con itā€™s probably more likely to be to fix bad debts rather than walk away with millions Iā€™d imagine, but who knows. If he isnā€™t dead all the friends who have posted about him should be dragged in to it too, because you know if youā€™re best friend is dying in a hospice or not. My feeling is their life wasnā€™t as ā€œglamorousā€ as they made out, they had borrowed to buy and do up that house and needed to pay back some dodgy old loan company, but house prices havenā€™t done what they hoped and thereā€™s no way itā€™s worth what they hoped it would be. I suspect they both got carried away with the attention on instagram and thought it translated into real, and I also suspect the ā€œfriendsā€ were friends of his mate Lee, who jumped in to support him when he asked for something and therefore wouldnā€™t be around for R or Lisa. Lee had said in a much earlier post that they were building mates. They werenā€™t at Leeā€™s wedding, which was very small by the look of it, and maybe thatā€™s because he was ill (although if my bestie hadnā€™t been at my wedding because she was ill I would have made sure everyone knew that on my dozens of posts!) or because they just werenā€™t that close. People often want to get more involved when someoneā€™s dying. Itā€™s that grief tourist thing. Or maybe he genuinely felt sorry for him and wanted to give him some friendship because he knew he didnā€™t really have any? There are so many possible scenarios and so many players in this story! And the building development he was involved in - he said heā€™d been bought out several months ago and was invited to the opening of the show house which he was very touched about. He also said theyā€™d called the house after him or something. I would imagine his ā€œcompanyā€ may have been brought in on a profit share agreement, where they donā€™t really see much until the properties are sold and then they have a bigger pay off because theyā€™re sharing the risk. He may have wanted out because of impending death and knowing he was never going to be around for the payday, and the developer may have been a decent person and agreed to that. They would still have said the houses were built by him if they were. The real issue might be where is that buy out shown on any company accounts?

As Iā€™ve said so many times, if I were Lisa I would have refunded the books first and foremost, and closed down that whole Bowelbro thing. Then I would have made the house a realistic price that it would sell and handed everything over to the accountants and asked them to sort the sorry mess out. I would not be getting all deep in the reeds over someone elseā€™s mess unless Iā€™d been a key player in it, husband or not ā€¦!

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
Yeah I think she did t have the money to refund everyone that money was long spent. The but that really get me about this book was them pushing sales on his death bed but then never following through with all the orders.

Also all the cherubs forgetting he said the profits from the second release was going to charity.

The gala and the GFM was also suppose to be used to set up a charity helping kids with cancer.

He defiantly got carried away with the attention on IG. He always came across as someone with not many friends. Quite a sad person especially if his R posts were anything to go by. Materialistic things seemed the most important thing in his life.

Also agree that all this was quick money spinners to help back off debt.

Aug 14, 2023
Do you think he suddenly became seriously ill, cancer, opioid addiction, WLS complications, do you think she was controlling the narrative, he was in no fit state to deal with anything, she did take over his social media, we only knew what we were told, by her..!! And when did she take over his social media, all the posts sound the same, we thought it was him talking....., but the same pattern carried on after his death....maybe they werent married, no actual proof, she took car back, laughed an joked about it on her FB, did ā€Šshe close all the davboss companies, and was it ā€Šher plugging the book to get as much money as possible...while he was supposedly dying and didn't have a clue what she was doing, spousal abuse does exist........all seems very cold. But maybe that's exactly what it was....cold....was she the one driving it as he became more unwell, or was it a joint venture.......and hes in france somewere.....that woman i posted earlier who went to prison for nearly three years. She lied to everyone, told everyone she had cancer, fake pictures, everything, ....so people do take things that far, never thinking they will get caught......

Aug 14, 2023
On another note, quick spinners to pay debt off...would he do that, he had a trail of debt....not forgetting Stinkbomb cottage....
But were did the money come from for the house rebuild/makeover, the new furniture, the garish cherry tree, the big flash wedding, the expensive holiday, the range rover, the Ferrari, the expensive dog, the designer clothes, the expensive private chef meals, the cash givaways....not forgetting the WLS they both had.....if they had that kind of money, why were they begging for cash on GFM and why start a bowelbro charity and keep the money instead of giving it to kids with cancer as promised.....

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
On another note, quick spinners to pay debt off...would he do that, he had a trail of debt....not forgetting Stinkbomb cottage....
But were did the money come from for the house rebuild/makeover, the new furniture, the garish cherry tree, the big flash wedding, the expensive holiday, the range rover, the Ferrari, the expensive dog, the designer clothes, the expensive private chef meals, the cash givaways....not forgetting the WLS they both had.....if they had that kind of money, why were they begging for cash on GFM and why start a bowelbro charity and keep the money instead of giving it to kids with cancer as promised.....
Wow when you actually put it like that! Yes where did all that money come from??? Their house isnā€™t to my taste but your right just the furniture alone must have cost an absolute fortune. Companies house proves his companies never made any money. First thing HMRC do is look at socials. Thatā€™s why I always thought he had turned his IG to private. As thereā€™s no way he could financially back up his lifestyle. Her salary would never ever provide all that.

Status
Not open for further replies.