BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 14, 2023
Yes, so if he made that money through the barn developments, sold it like he said, why wasnt it declared on companies house, or maybe he got a small % amount from barn development sale, .... the GFM, the charity money, the book 50k... if the cars were leased, that would pay for some/most of it, the 700k thats come in from Northdale barn sale, did they get all of that or just a %.....
Ma bakers social media silence more or less started after the house was removed as sold from estate agents, and money went in somebodys bank account.... bit of a coincidence........

And yes he did make his account private, but he was a "Cancer Influencer, " they dont have private accounts, ...defeats the object, maybe it was to stop the "trolls" finding out more, or to stop HMRC checking like you say, werent people threatening to report him at the time, .....or to stop his nurses and doctors reading stuff.....stop the police from checking....

Last edited:

ab872023

Jan 21, 2024
Does she really think Rich was innocent in all this ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240128_194615_Instagram~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20240128_194615_Instagram~2.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 208
Aug 14, 2023
Obviously she does, so all his rants and doxxing and threats to people, never bothered Tracy then.....she thought that was acceptable, and she hasnt actually noticed that lisas rants sound just like his......i dont think the penny has dropped yet with Tracy.....

Aug 14, 2023
Lisa posted apparent books literally on top of Xmas and made a point of saying she was having a break, and could people give it until 5th jan to arrive, and she would address any issues then..... its now 28th jan, and no sign of lisa.......and no sign of any issues being addressed.....and i bet she doesnt care, shes got all the money......she's probably reading these comments and quite happily ignoring them.....and as for his "reputation", ( conman, doxxer, liar, fake, ) she doesnt give a toss about that either, cos she never cared about him or maybe hes in france somewere waiting for her and neither of them give a toss.......
And dont forget, it was all done on Instagram 24hr storys, that disappear!!

Sadidaclat

Sep 6, 2023
God it says it all when someone like Tracy starts calling it as it is. Is this the same Tracy as the one on tittle?

Also on the money thing- can we please remember Richard davies told bbc that his wife sold her car to afford their treatment. Quite the difference to what he was portraying.

I’d say, all in, the purchases probably amounted to roughly the same amount that GFm raised.

Aug 14, 2023
Tracy is the one who has been complaining, refusing to believe this could be Richards fault, shes starting to blame lisa,
i dont know whos post this is, the name is blanked out, no doubt this person will prob be blocked, for speaking out..... or maybe lisa just doesnt care anymore...wish they had said were to find the comment lisa made last week on the Instagram as proof.... Its on here few pages back, screenshot, the Insta bowel bro rose garden post....., tracy will just think this person speaking out is a troll....wish they had mentioned CC, hopefully they read here...could of sent Tracey here....

Last edited:
Aug 14, 2023
Weird, maybe she thinks its just a troll, weird she has nothing to say......maybe she is still refusing to believe her book wont turn up......
Seems to me like ma baker isn't even bothered what people say and do anymore on BB....
Is it just a coincidence that her media silence, coincided with that 700k house sale,
If i had that much in the bank i wouldnt give a toss people were complaining, I'd be off abroad somewere nice, the excitement of having that much money would put everything else on the back burner......
She can just leave BB to run.....people will get bored, if she shut it down that would look really bad.....when theres still monies owing......

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
How did this lady fake a hospital bed? Maybe she was there for something genuine at the time....this was GFM....
Screenshot_20240126-175344_Chrome.jpg
20240126_180031.jpg
If you google GFM scammers theres bleeping loads, everyone's at it, if you have a small private community of followers, and you choose if you add any more, you can basically do and say what you want, control the narrative completely, and if you disappear who's going to say anything, who would they tell, who actually cares!!! So if you can cope with a bit of stress during the build up, then walk away with thousands, in some peoples deluded little minds it's totally worth it......and these two have had years of his scams, so just a walk in the park maybe.. and yes agree, to them this could be a massive adventure, getting carried away with what could be, living the high life , totally deluded thinking they will never get caught, who the duck knows.

Last edited:
Aug 14, 2023
Thats scary but true, what is the world coming too. I am literally suspicious of everything, its just mad, social media has opened up a whole new world of opportunities.........☹

Reactions: Sweeterthan
Aug 14, 2023
Yeh helen spoke out initially.....a few times, tracy's not responding to the first person that spoke out saying lisa had been online, why would tracy not acknowledge that part, that lisa has ignored the comments, that would really piss me off.......
Or has she now, 🤔
Either ma bakers playing games and is suddenly going to reappear with some excuse, or shes done a flit, with all the dosh and maybe the Northdale barn money......

Ghostgirl

Nov 5, 2023
Yeh helen spoke out initially.....a few times, tracy's not responding to the first person that spoke out saying lisa had been online, why would tracy not acknowledge that part, that lisa has ignored the comments, that would really piss me off.......
Or has she now, 🤔
Either ma bakers playing games and is suddenly going to reappear with some excuse, or shes done a flit, with all the dosh and maybe the Northdale barn money......

Nothing on the page but could have private messaged I guess. I do think the silence from Lisa/Bowel Bro is getting more and more concerning for them.

Aug 14, 2023
I think it is too.....and the fact nobody else is coming on to say they have their book so its not a scam....fake people or not, makes me think lisa doesn't give a s**t, shes not bothered whats being said, like @Poppyseed said, who they going to tell, whos going to do anything, would the police really care.....if they/ she have ripped people off which is looking the case, they just have to sit back and wait for it all to die dwn.... which it will, an they know that, so apart from banging down Ma bakers front door, what do they do.....🤷‍♀️ 😡😠🤬😡😠🤬

Status
Not open for further replies.